Author Topic: Why there was a Holocaust Museum protest and why the St Pete  (Read 4605 times)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Why there was a Holocaust Museum protest and why the St Pete
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2004, 02:35:00 PM »
well exmotherfucker or your probly still fucking your mom I reckon
I am that kind of person who will show up in stealth and assault and fuck your ass up just for fun, just b/c I can do that and not get caught.  Just like you had fun experimenting on kids, I would enjoy fucking around and spitting on you for a few hours, then taking opinions on other ways to fuck your ass up.
Whilst all the beautiful survivors are fucking up your social standing, helping you lose your job, telling your busted out mom about you and all your friends and neighbors; Im that bum that will deliver your secret desire to come and....fuck your ass up.  
So when you finally do hobble to the hospital you won't want to be sedated cos those doctors who are gonna set your shattered mfing legs are gonna be looking at you funny cos they'll know what you did to get there.
Man,fuck you Im justkidding...shit, you are a waste of time.  Hope you enjoyed fucking your parent exsafecounselor.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »
I am sorry if my posting bothered you
here is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2004, 02:59:00 PM »
Why are you no longer a SAFE counselor?  :question:
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2004, 03:34:00 PM »
good question Kathy

and your answer Weasel...... :grin:  

The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people equally in war and peace. And covers with the shield of it's protection all classes of men at all times and under all circumstances.
--US Supreme Court, Ex Parte Milligan

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline smack

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2004, 05:12:00 PM »
is it just me or is Mel Sembler jewish? Doesn't he attend some synagogue Temple with Lowenberg? So they got their ideas from the nazis..straight sounds like some crap idea and Sembler and co.  want to do the same thing to kids. what a bunch of weenies. so they think they are going to buy their way into heaven as christ looks them on as to say maybe the pile of shit over there will suit you better. meanwhile i'll be eating my fatty pork sandwich. praise the lord

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2004, 07:05:00 AM »
On 2004-01-27 10:37:00, jnloar wrote:

"I am not a supporter of violence and do not believe that violence begets violence so I think that anonymous needs to pick his words a bit better, but give me a f*cking break...ex.  

I agree with you, perhaps I should pick my words better.  I was not trying to imply violence as a solution. I will however legally defend our survivors against anyone, especially a staff member of a program that is linked to Straight.  The truth is the truth and the public needs to understand about these types of programs and especially "the facilitators of abuse which were, STAFF MEMBERS"! If anyone comes on these boards and boast about helping kids when in realty they abused them then they need to be exposed for what they are, namely child abusers.  Remember these types of programs are illegal in most countries.  So "Exsafecounselor", you better get real and understand how you have effected kids negatively.  I don't want to hear any justifications for abuse.  I won't stand for it.  BUT I WILL NEVER BREAK THE LAW TO MAKE A POINT.  I DON'T HAVE TO RESORT TO VIOLENCE.  The weird thing is that I feel we are justified in violence.  If this was 100 years ago you would definitely have a problem to face.............vengeance.  But it is 2004, times have changed and abusers have to be dealt with in accordance with the law.  I have way to many positive things going on in my life.  I won't jeopardize it for bad people that have hurt me or others in the past.

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »
Nicely put Jennifer.

CL

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2004, 04:05:00 PM »
yes.
I was trying to say that exact word back a coupla days ago when Jordan was posting that the Tampa protest was in bad taste for Jews.
What kind of idiot I wonder, comes on here and posts to rape victims, the abused, the survivors, the watchers, that they think what is happening is wrong.
Man.  I am with you violence should be seen as good.  But jokes like this cocksucker aren't even worth the anger.  Too bad he didn't misbehave back when he had the chance.
To bad his mom isn't satisfied with his pleasure any more, at least that would have shut him up.
w/e.

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2004, 04:31:00 PM »
Wanted to make more money.  Thats why I left
here is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2004, 05:55:00 AM »
Why are you here dude? I mean...just for the sake of arguing?

I dont argue...its just not worth my effort..I know what I know and feel no need to make you understand it..

Not going to threaten you either...dont start fights..again not worth my effort..not in high school anymore..

What do you want? You dont sympathize..hell you dont even argue your own points that well.

Mind control works best when the victim is all cranked up on aderoll? SAFE was fucked up man..
I mean theres no arguing that point..you arent a survivor...and dont they have a SAFE forum too?
Go fuck with them..I got too much going on in my life for your shit..

Some of these people are very close friends and they are good people...that come here to talk to other Straight folks...which you arent...

I wouldnt go to your EX CHILD ABUSER web site
or whatever and try to chill...

I dont hate ya man...I feel sorry for you..your belief system is based on lies, my brother, Im sorry they got so far in your head you cant think for yourself...or differentiate right and wrong...

I cant make you go away..but do me a favor and dont add anymore stress on these good people..OK?
read all ya want...post what ya want..but tread lighly out of respect for myself and my friends..

You will do this for me yes? Be cool? All I ask

Hope you find what you are looking for man..
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed