Author Topic: Anxiety Kicks My Ass  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »
On 2004-01-07 14:21:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

"I personally think that Kurt Cobain was murdered bu courtney love..."

as was that member of her band who died of a herion overdose

but then again I am a sucker for a good conspiracy theory.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense

--Buddha

"

The guitar player for the Mentors claimed that Courtney Love offered him money to kill Kurt.
Strangly he ended up dead too. :???:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »
I did internet searches on it and it just really does seem like she might have, that is my theory.

and the way that others around her died in the same manner, also Kurt had other attempts but they were attempts it has been said he was getting ready to leave her

she also became so famous after his death, not that that really says something but in a way to me she is a fame seeking personality

and "they" say Kurt had too much herion in his body to pull the trigger but I dunno I don't go by drug statistics so to use just this one to further my theory would be wrong...personally

I don't trust her, I liked Kurt's music sucks that he is gone  :sad:

Scoundrels are predictable, but you're a man of honor and that frightens me.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671877046/' target='_new'> Robert Heinlein, Glory Road.

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2004, 08:39:00 PM »
:roll:

There are not enough jails, not enough policemen, not enough courts to enforce a law not supported by the people.
-- HUBERT H. HUMPHREY, speech (1965)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »
I hate to perpetuate this thread any longer, but I will. I'll try not to say anything that will cause any need for follow up (famous last words.)

I think that there is potential for the validity of the conspiracy theory. I also think that Curt had more talent in his little finger than Courtney Love ever had. I don't ever remember liking any song by Hole too much, and I ain't got NOTHING against gurl bands, in fact I like them a lot. But hell, I never really got into Hole that much...maybe there's a good reason for that... :lol:

Whether suicide is selfish or not depends entirely on the circumstances, as does whether or not a person is guilty of murder, or if it's just a case of justifiable homicide..

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2004, 01:10:00 AM »
Yah but Im not robbing drug stores for Dilauted either...I have nothing to feel guilty about...not that you can prove anyway hehe :wave:  :wave:
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2004, 01:14:00 AM »
On 2004-01-07 22:10:00, Therion wrote:

"

Yah but Im not robbing drug stores for Dilauted either...I have nothing to feel guilty about...not that you can prove anyway hehe :wave:  :wave: "

you sure do like that movie... :grin:

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2004, 01:18:00 AM »
Well Timmy brought it up..But yes I do like that movie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2004, 10:02:00 AM »
that movie reminds me of your days with Kim. ::ftard::

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2004, 10:24:00 AM »
Yah me too that movie reminds me so much of us but all our shit was street dope (cant rob pharms like you could in the 70s I suppose)....thats why I like it..
Funny story..well now it is anyway..
Detective Manual Beltran (permian basin drug task force) Followed Kim and Myself around for 2 years..It was just a given when it came time to get in a car he was around...watching...we would get jacked up constantly..and Id swallow the balloons...Poor Kimberly was so goddamned stupid I couldnt trust her to get rid of a used needle properly.."No honey, the trash can...not under the car seat"  :wstupid:
 Anyway it was ultimately her that got my ass busted.. :wstupid:
 Yeppers she told em I swallowed the dope..we had been thru the drill dozens of times...why she told them that day I have never figured out(By the way everyone in the car got charged with the dope in my tummy)
 They pumped my stomach..then they took me down to the 3rd floor (you west Tx folks will know what this is that have had DEA issues) and they said "This dope we found today....is not the real issue here" *Apparantly some skinny blond headed kid had just robbed our local pharmacy for
a shitload of Morphine HCL ampules* They grilled me over that shit for an hour or three..hard to say how long as I was going into withdrawl bad..and there on the desk was my morning baloon of dope....SIGH..FInally they brought the Pharm employees down there to look at my pitiful sick junky ass thru a 2 way mirror...Wasnt me tho..
 I would later get picked up and blood tested for a murder as well....
 Yep that was a shitty day..and I would get my 2nd felony Heroin case just 10 days later...while out on bond for the 1st case..
 I was in a shitload of trouble....
 Mabey Ill post some of our Bonny and Clyde exploits later.
 (She was a stripper..and Id sit down at the club and we would act like we didnt know each other...when people would try to pay to fuck her..the two of them would leave...and Id follow..she would jack their wallet after they got a room and be out in the car ******************************************************* blegh I could go to prison for that shit...never mind..perhaps those days are best left buried in our minds..

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-01-08 07:27 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »
woah.  That's crazy.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2004, 09:39:00 AM »
On 2004-01-08 13:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"woah.  That's crazy."

You have no Idea...
I should write a book...

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2004, 09:40:00 AM »
I have hours of stories...stories that you wouldnt believe..thats why I dont tell them much.
Although most all of them can be confirmed if you speak to the right person.
 I have told a few here and there and people usually think Im lying ...so /shrug

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2004, 08:06:00 PM »
Common Therion, tell us a good story! :em:

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2004, 03:03:00 AM »
I have a story of one ex straightling giving another ex straightling a shot of Meth with poison in it to kill him....but that aint my story to tell ask reagon...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anxiety Kicks My Ass
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »
To the green waves...you say that anxiety takes over your life, how are you dealing with it now?  HELP ME OUT!