Author Topic: Where did the Proud ex Trekker go? The one who does not wan  (Read 4025 times)

Offline scottT

• View Profile
Where did the Proud ex Trekker go? The one who does not wan
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »
To the inquisitor:

1. My name is: Scott N. Tisevich, Esq.

2. My Nevada Bar Number is 5525.

3. My business address is: 333 Flint Street
            Reno,  NV  89501. My business phone
            number is 775-786-8926.

4. For the record, Senator,  I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of,  nor have I ever accepted money or other remuneration from,  the organizations known as:

(a) the Communist Party of America,
   (b) La Cosa Nostra,
   (c) Al-Quaida,
   (d) the Ba'athist Party,
   (e) the IECA,
   (f) PURE,
   (g) the "trekkers" or
   (h) The World Wide Association of Specialty   Programs and Schools.

Can my inquisitor make the same statement?

5. The Federal Court House in Reno is 3 blocks from my office and is visible from my front door.  If you wish to meet me there,  just stand on the Courthouse steps and wave. (So we can do lunch, of course.  There's a great deli across the street where the bailiffs go to get meals for the jurors)

[ This Message was edited by: scottT on 2004-01-04 12:41 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am an angry, wrathful man,  put here to step on the toes of those who dance around the truth (ex WWASPers may acknowledge the sarcasm)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »

LOL, I appreciate the humor.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2004, 03:44:00 PM »
On 2004-01-04 12:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Then tell me Scott, why do you object so adamantly to my exposure of Sue and PURE?

And:

the honor of those who wish to remain anonymous -- not your individual obsession with certain programs and individuals.

I didn't link this person to "certain programs and individuals",  he/she did with what they said.  "I proud ex Trekker."

The "honor" of an anonymous poster?  The honor of one who has called me a liar and hides behind a bag?  Where is the honor in that?   I take someone calling me a liar personal.  If you think it is ok for someone to call another indvidual a liar and not say who you are and not back it up with any kind of proof...then I say your definition of who and what is honorable is questionable.

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2004, 04:02:00 PM »
Scott, I have truly enjoyed reading your posts, and especially the legal issues you have commented on in each of the various threads.  Don't waste your breath defending yourself.  Basically, you have Ginger, Deborah and Carey (it's like a scene out of Fried Green Tomatoes) trolling their own forum because two out of three just got themselves involved in a legal action.  I don't know why Deborah is such a crack-pot, but I for one have found you to be more than stand-up, plus you have given everyone important legal knowledge.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2004, 04:13:00 PM »
Whew, what a relief to know Scott T. is a lawyer. Now, assuming Mr. T. doesn't object to lending his expertise at a whopping 0 dollars an hour, I am curious as to how he would advise his client to answer the following question:

1.  Should people who refer children into programs for a fee be required to know the name of the child?

Thank You,

A Non Anonymous Anon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2004, 04:13:00 PM »
Anon,  why is it when one of you can't make your point or can't answer simple questions do you find it necessary to pat each other on the back and say don't worry about or "Don't waste your breath defending yourself."

Once again Scott, why do you so adamantly defend Sue and PURE?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2004, 04:14:00 PM »
Freedom of speach

Scott I don't know how closely you watch these forums, however, From what you have seen, Is Deborah far from a law suit? And is what she has posted enough to warrant a law suit?

BTW why are almost all of these critics or political activist women? (I am not being sexist, just would like some feedback)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »
That was me, the one again asking Scott why he so adamantly defends Sue and PURE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2004, 04:38:00 PM »
I've read over this link twice now.
I can find no place where Scott T has defended Sue and or PURE.
Will you post the quotes for me please?

I see where he has made some pointed observation about you and your motives; but I can find no paragraph, sentence, word or phrase in defense of PURE.

Could it be, that in your mind, any disagreement with you and your agenda equates to one being associated with PURE?

Scott T is a treasure and his posts are always to the point; thoughtful and intelligent.  

You on the other hand. . .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »
On 2004-01-04 13:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Whew, what a relief to know Scott T. is a lawyer. Now, assuming Mr. T. doesn't object to lending his expertise at a whopping 0 dollars an hour, I am curious as to how he would advise his client to answer the following question:

1.  Should people who refer children into programs for a fee be required to know the name of the child?

Thank You,

A Non Anonymous Anon

"

Oops, meant to say I was curious as to how Mr. T. would advise his "hyperthetical client" to answer the question. I trust Mr. T. is sincere in his expressed opinion of the teen help industry, at large, and may appreciate the question, rather than indict me for asking it.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »
Scott,

Got it, pictures clear, I see where you are coming from.

Sorry, didn't mean to challenge you with that question.

Let me ask you this. If I stand up and speak out against PURE and Sue Scheff for what she and her associates did to me and my family, why does that bother or concern you? If you have a problem with WWASP, why don't you go after them? Is what ever you have agianst WWASP dependent on Sue being found innocent? I do get it, I get it crystal clear.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »

"Anon,  why is it when one of you can't make your point or can't answer simple questions do you find it necessary to pat each other on the back and say don't worry about or "Don't waste your breath defending yourself."

Once again Scott, why do you so adamantly defend Sue and PURE?"

God, ain't that the truth?  But lately, it's actually become rather entertaining, as opposed to flatline boring. I mean come on, how many non-answers do we have to tally up before it becomes obvious THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES?  

:nworthy:

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »
Scott, for someone who has no interest in protecting PURE and Sue...you wouldn't happen to be the same attorney posting anonymously on the web hostess forum claiming to have a copy of Sue's suit against me and Ginger would you?  Hmmm...no interest, then why would you have a copy of her law suit?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »
On 2004-01-04 13:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"Whew, what a relief to know Scott T. is a lawyer. Now, assuming Mr. T. doesn't object to lending his expertise at a whopping 0 dollars an hour, I am curious as to how he would advise his client to answer the following question:

Thank You,

A Non Anonymous Anon

"

Oops, meant to say I was curious as to how Mr. T. would advise his "hyperthetical client" to answer the question. I trust Mr. T. is sincere in his expressed opinion of the teen help industry, at large, and may appreciate the question, rather than indict me for asking it."

Has Mr. T. left the room? Not too worry.  I can do the bump as good as anyone else can.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »
This Bump Reserved For Mt. T's In-Box.

1. Should people who refer children into programs for a fee be required to know the name of the child?