Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 367760 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2012, 05:47:21 PM »
Quote from: "Mary Jones"
Yes, he is. Someone came on here saying he didn't do it, that he just stood there laughing when she was dragged, but he was the one who did it.

::OMG::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2012, 06:32:18 PM »
::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2012, 06:58:31 PM »
Danny is the one who drilled holes in the paddle to draw blood

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2012, 01:52:14 AM »
Danny belongs in jail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2012, 04:03:32 AM »
:agree:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2012, 09:48:20 AM »
Danny Bennison, you are not copping to your guilt, motherfucker.   :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2012, 09:56:34 AM »
STFU!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2012, 10:31:26 AM »
Quote from: "Jim Barleycorn"
Danny belongs in jail

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha, shit Marty Kruglik  and me, man ,we ALL belong in prison ,

you know what ,the only way this would ever happen is if the Federal Bureau of Investigations got off their asses and investigated the money trail and the alledged allegations, one being that  kid Phil Williams getting beat to death in the ringer.

But you know the FBI is too lazy and lame to follow the monies that each state paid elan for their wards ,and way to fucking lazy to get off their asses and go interview the many children ,that are now adults ,as to how  that, WE all violated their civil rights by censoring their mail , and phone calls to mommy and daddy,  surpervising and directing bigger kids to beat the shit out of other children.  that was fun , the ring ,an absolute blast, and all the other sick criminal stuff that we got away with that these kids have been talking about all over the internet years before Mike Skakel got his trial.

I mean hell this stuff was part of the testimony at Skakels trial , and those lazy dummy's ,the federales ,can't get off their asses cause they were laughing so hard at the shit that went down at that trial. Even bill Diamond ,our pocketed Maine state Senator wasn't nervous. He did find it ironic how Conneticutt got a conviction and elan, skated.

LOL Marty up there lying thru his clenched teeth ,that elan was not a brutal place ,well it really matters as to what kind of adjectives that you put before the word brutal , you know like criminal, sick ,ongoing , sadistic, , so I guess in a way it wasn't just brutal ,hahahahahaha it was worse and in Marty's way of thinking , no it was not brutal it was worse ,therefore he in his little mind he wasn't prejurying himself .HAAAAAHAHAHAHa,cough ,cough , hack ,cough.

We had fun we had the seasons of the sun , god it was a blast ,though you kids know the truth and so does a lot of people and Marty has to wear depends cause he has lost control of his bowels from worrying about all this stuff coming out and  being investigated , Marty shudders, at what he is afraid of happening to him in prison . You all remember the shit we told  all those little boys that would happen to them when they got to prison. Man ,that was fun It was fun, yet for some reason it haunts Marty ,I think its because he is a lot longer than me.; He thinks that if he got life in prison, that he is going to live a long time in prison. I tell him there is always suicide , but he says no, hes too scared of hell , Marty is in quite the self induced hell. LOL.

Yeah Marty is so damn afraid that the FBI is going to seriously take up an investigation and get us on the RICCO act for running a criminal enterprise , I mean he lol looses sleep over it, as well as his bowels.

I just hold the bitches hand and reasure him ,just like Ricci did way ,WAY back in 2000 when he tried help skakel by saying ,Why can't by gones be just By gones ,the .......family has suffered such tradgedies that they should just leave this investigation alone.  I keep telling him, Marty that they were after a kid who may or may not have killed that girl, I mean shit we all know that the  confession was beaten out of him at elan, and I mean beaten out of him.

I keep telling Marty that they were, the investigators, were after an individual ,they would never investigate a worthless residents death from a beating our beloved ring , you know Phil,  cause that would involve bring up charges against a corporation , elan and lots of the people that ran it.  Marty is such a weak crybaby ,I swear I keeep telling him to man up ,and he keeps telling me that hes not gay, lol. shit I know about Marty and he is so stuck in the closet thats its not funny. Me I got a beard so I don't care. And he is so stuck in the 70's attitude about gays that he struggles to breathe . I keeep telling him that there is nothing wrong with a person being gay ,but Marty ,shit his head is so dam thick ,I think he got a little messed up in the head from all the homophobic crazy sick shit we use to do to the men in the house whether or not they were gay. Hell you couldn't tell by looking at these boys but ,man it to me was fun perscecuting kids over being gay . I think it messed with Marty's gay brain. what do I know though ,you know.

Now Danny Bennison ,now he really believed he could spot a gay ,and when he was convinced that some poor boy was gay ,god you didn't want to be in that boys shoes. Shit me and Peter and Kenny and Dave would sit back and wonder if Danny was a homo because of the way he just went after the boys for being queer. Sometimes we would have to pull Danny aside and tell him you gotta lighten up on that boy he has autism. That never stopped Danny though he said it was his mission from god to perscecute homo's and it was his job, and his life mission to do this work. I wonder if he still does this? Hell he was good at keeping the fear in the house though, at a very high level , insanely high level. We use to laugh at him though, the little nutter, and we kept our distance from him on a personal level. He also seemed like he was about to pull a nutty , thats when a kid just went off. Even as a assistant director.

Like I said earlier Danny Bennison bothered me for a whole lot of different reasons ,as you can see.

Besides I'm old ,and closer to death than Marty or anyone knows and if there every was  an investigation ,which there won't be according to Billy Diamond , he can head that shit off . Though if there was I won't live long enough to see the inside of a prison wall least see or get to eat those ,lol, hersey bars that we use to tell those kids about ,how they would find them on their prison pillows , ah the good old fun days .

Its hammer time , and god knows its not just Danny Bennison that neeeds to be in prison its all of us ,lol, who helped old Joe run that place that need to be put in prison ,lol. Its just not gonna happen ,cause we fucken got away with it , hahahahahahahahaha.

Excuse me why I go dance my little Hammer Dance , you know for my big fat ass I am getting good at the Hammer Dance.

you can't touch this.    hahahahahahahaha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2012, 11:56:17 AM »
Marky and Wayno have found a way to become anonymous. Especially Wayne. Would not want all those folks you have as friends to see what it is you really write.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2012, 12:57:05 PM »
:suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2012, 01:29:28 PM »
Quote from: "Jeffery Gottlieb,Director of Elan"
Quote from: "Jim Barleycorn"
Danny belongs in jail

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha, shit Marty Kruglik  and me, man ,we ALL belong in prison ,

you know what ,the only way this would ever happen is if the Federal Bureau of Investigations got off their asses and investigated the money trail and the alledged allegations, one being that  kid Phil Williams getting beat to death in the ringer.

But you know the FBI is too lazy and lame to follow the monies that each state paid elan for their wards ,and way to fucking lazy to get off their asses and go interview the many children ,that are now adults ,as to how  that, WE all violated their civil rights by censoring their mail , and phone calls to mommy and daddy,  surpervising and directing bigger kids to beat the shit out of other children.  that was fun , the ring ,an absolute blast, and all the other sick criminal stuff that we got away with that these kids have been talking about all over the internet years before Mike Skakel got his trial.

I mean hell this stuff was part of the testimony at Skakels trial , and those lazy dummy's ,the federales ,can't get off their asses cause they were laughing so hard at the shit that went down at that trial. Even bill Diamond ,our pocketed Maine state Senator wasn't nervous. He did find it ironic how Conneticutt got a conviction and elan, skated.

LOL Marty up there lying thru his clenched teeth ,that elan was not a brutal place ,well it really matters as to what kind of adjectives that you put before the word brutal , you know like criminal, sick ,ongoing , sadistic, , so I guess in a way it wasn't just brutal ,hahahahahaha it was worse and in Marty's way of thinking , no it was not brutal it was worse ,therefore he in his little mind he wasn't prejurying himself .HAAAAAHAHAHAHa,cough ,cough , hack ,cough.

We had fun we had the seasons of the sun , god it was a blast ,though you kids know the truth and so does a lot of people and Marty has to wear depends cause he has lost control of his bowels from worrying about all this stuff coming out and  being investigated , Marty shudders, at what he is afraid of happening to him in prison . You all remember the shit we told  all those little boys that would happen to them when they got to prison. Man ,that was fun It was fun, yet for some reason it haunts Marty ,I think its because he is a lot longer than me.; He thinks that if he got life in prison, that he is going to live a long time in prison. I tell him there is always suicide , but he says no, hes too scared of hell , Marty is in quite the self induced hell. LOL.

Yeah Marty is so damn afraid that the FBI is going to seriously take up an investigation and get us on the RICCO act for running a criminal enterprise , I mean he lol looses sleep over it, as well as his bowels.

I just hold the bitches hand and reasure him ,just like Ricci did way ,WAY back in 2000 when he tried help skakel by saying ,Why can't by gones be just By gones ,the .......family has suffered such tradgedies that they should just leave this investigation alone.  I keep telling him, Marty that they were after a kid who may or may not have killed that girl, I mean shit we all know that the  confession was beaten out of him at elan, and I mean beaten out of him.

I keep telling Marty that they were, the investigators, were after an individual ,they would never investigate a worthless residents death from a beating our beloved ring , you know Phil,  cause that would involve bring up charges against a corporation , elan and lots of the people that ran it.  Marty is such a weak crybaby ,I swear I keeep telling him to man up ,and he keeps telling me that hes not gay, lol. shit I know about Marty and he is so stuck in the closet thats its not funny. Me I got a beard so I don't care. And he is so stuck in the 70's attitude about gays that he struggles to breathe . I keeep telling him that there is nothing wrong with a person being gay ,but Marty ,shit his head is so dam thick ,I think he got a little messed up in the head from all the homophobic crazy sick shit we use to do to the men in the house whether or not they were gay. Hell you couldn't tell by looking at these boys but ,man it to me was fun perscecuting kids over being gay . I think it messed with Marty's gay brain. what do I know though ,you know.

Now Danny Bennison ,now he really believed he could spot a gay ,and when he was convinced that some poor boy was gay ,god you didn't want to be in that boys shoes. Shit me and Peter and Kenny and Dave would sit back and wonder if Danny was a homo because of the way he just went after the boys for being queer. Sometimes we would have to pull Danny aside and tell him you gotta lighten up on that boy he has autism. That never stopped Danny though he said it was his mission from god to perscecute homo's and it was his job, and his life mission to do this work. I wonder if he still does this? Hell he was good at keeping the fear in the house though, at a very high level , insanely high level. We use to laugh at him though, the little nutter, and we kept our distance from him on a personal level. He also seemed like he was about to pull a nutty , thats when a kid just went off. Even as a assistant director.

Like I said earlier Danny Bennison bothered me for a whole lot of different reasons ,as you can see.

Besides I'm old ,and closer to death than Marty or anyone knows and if there every was  an investigation ,which there won't be according to Billy Diamond , he can head that shit off . Though if there was I won't live long enough to see the inside of a prison wall least see or get to eat those ,lol, hersey bars that we use to tell those kids about ,how they would find them on their prison pillows , ah the good old fun days .

Its hammer time , and god knows its not just Danny Bennison that neeeds to be in prison its all of us ,lol, who helped old Joe run that place that need to be put in prison ,lol. Its just not gonna happen ,cause we fucken got away with it , hahahahahahahahaha.

Excuse me why I go dance my little Hammer Dance , you know for my big fat ass I am getting good at the Hammer Dance.

you can't touch this.    hahahahahahahaha

Lol, I din't mean to imply that Marty wears depends ALL the time , its just sometimes and I know what you all are thinking ...that they just don't make adult diapers that freaking big.

Well guess what they do. Nope like all us professional  child abusers ,we have our good days and then Marty has his depend days. Really I keep trying to reassure that needy bitch ,that we all got away with it , even got away whith that kid Phil Williams being beaten to death in the ring. And all those kids that committed suicide after they left ,well hey you can't fucken touch us LOL,na na na boo boo go stick your head in doo doo.

Marty is just a big coward , scared and all , worried about nothing , because nothing is gonna happen . He  is such a scared white headed bitch, and stink , god that bitch could stink , he would forgo bathing  for huge stretches of time because he was so lazy ,that he would put powder in his hair to keep it from looking  greasy. no shit !

I just shake my big fat ass and dance , got some really cool moves now,  that my fat ass can do ,you all would not belive , I got them Hammer moves down. But hey I've been doing this song and dance for years and years now, what'd you expect.

You can't touch this. break it down now,LOL.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2012, 02:01:09 PM »
:boycott:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2012, 03:09:45 PM »
:suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2012, 03:11:43 PM »
Danny craves the humiliation only someone he abused in his past can provide

He's a punching bag for anyone with a brain

:clown:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2012, 07:53:06 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison Rapist Abuser Elan Staff"
Danny is the one who drilled holes in the paddle to draw blood

I thought you the drilled holes in the paddle so there would be less resistance in your swing ,  sorry are  swings , thought you said it would go thru the air easier ,air would pass thru the holes and we could hit harder which in turn would cause more pain and not wear out your arm , sorry are arms.

aint  that  right Danny Fuckin Bennison ,you fucking piece of shit.