Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 367782 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2012, 09:38:06 PM »
Yes, he is. Someone came on here saying he didn't do it, that he just stood there laughing when she was dragged, but he was the one who did it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2012, 09:40:40 PM »
Her also authorized a 20 person beating of a 14 year old mentally ill child.

He enjoyed it, and still thinks he helped her

Danny Bennison is a sociopath

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2012, 10:55:20 PM »
Now since you happen to be a insane control freak did it occur to you, you moron that this was a simple mistake of not paying attention. Why was I able to post, if the ban was in effect my post never would have went through, "asshole". What is obvious to me and the reader is you are one sick demented fuck, who I will never deal with again. I was asked and took some advice but you need serious fucking counseling still and you need to stay on your meds. for sure.
DannyI have had success and peace of mind. I'll take peace of mind over success, always.DannyB II
phpBB Prolific contributor

Private message

All the words above are Danny Bennison's , they were directed  to a very kind person and a survivor. He was asked to politely not post , basically self ban himself by the moderator of this forum, until he could show people on fornits that he could be trusted to behave and respect others opinions .

What happened was that Danny Bennison ,decided to post knowing full well he was not to, and as a result of his lying dishonesty seen in the above post and the outragious abuse that he hurled at this  survivor , got banned from this particular site on this forum.

Danny Bennison did not stick to his word as to never deal with them again , and proceeded to make unnessary attacks against this individual  later  on other parts of this website. He is a sick fuck who enjoys traumitizing survivors.

Danny Bennison is no survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2012, 11:06:31 PM »
Danny created survivors

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2012, 11:08:26 PM »
He berates survivors

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2012, 11:47:59 PM »
Quote from: "Jeff Weintraub"

Damn your name Jeff seems so familiar, but then I have had a lot of kids pass before my eyes,and I mean lots  anyways and I am old and fat . and crazy from the years of directing criminal child abuse. LOL and then getting away with it , lol, still though a few things haunt me , Phil Williams .....shit  got away with that one , though it kinda tugs at me like some twinge of a bad feeling  tugging at my psyche.

fuck forgot where I was going with this Jeff, god I hate when that happens don't you ? ah Yes I remember now .... I would consider and I am a professional child abuser and I would call Danny Bennison  a psychotic sick fuck for directing the  residents to beat that girl,  thats just my professional opinion.

I mean hell Jeff we were so into directing those children and adults into abusing the shit out of each other , that it was fun , I guess there is a little psychotic in me. We were crazy about what we did ,it was mad fun ,just fun, fun ,fun you know it.

And Jeff we got fucking paid for it ,dream job , man it was a dream job , I guess I should stop talking about it Don't want to piss off the silent investors , lol. Joe knocked back what 150 mill, lol, we had excpenses and the fucking lawyer , oy vey . lol Yeah that bitch Sharon Terry talks about the racetrack closing and that they are going on hard times , Shit she better not show the books , at least show the cooked books , the ones that will warm you up on a cold  Maine day ,like some Baccardi 151 rum. Man I love that shit .

Yeah she can complain about the economy ,and the people that she is going to have to lay off, shit she can't show anybody  the real financial records.  Lol FBI would have a field day following that 150 mill ,paper trail and ssssh you didn't hear it from me a lot of trails start from the race track hahahaha of course they do,  horses leave trials.Gotcha there ,lol.

time to dance again , "you can't touch this , you know Jeff the other song I really like is "too sexy for my shirt " I like walking around the house with out my shirt ,cause I am too sexy for my Shirt.

you can't touch this , lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2012, 12:02:11 AM »
FELICE IS A PIMP

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2012, 12:04:56 AM »
I like Felice for her mind

She gets my brain hard as a rock

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2012, 12:16:10 AM »
Quote from: "Jeffery Gottlieb,Director of Elan"

Damn your name Jeff seems so familiar, but then I have had a lot of kids pass before my eyes,and I mean lots  anyways and I am old and fat . and crazy from the years of directing criminal child abuse. LOL and then getting away with it , lol, still though a few things haunt me , Phil Williams .....shit  got away with that one , though it kinda tugs at me like some twinge of a bad feeling  tugging at my psyche.

fuck forgot where I was going with this Jeff, god I hate when that happens don't you ? ah Yes I remember now .... I would consider and I am a professional child abuser and I would call Danny Bennison  a psychotic sick fuck for directing the  residents to beat that girl,  thats just my professional opinion.

I mean hell Jeff we were so into directing those children and adults into abusing the shit out of each other , that it was fun , I guess there is a little psychotic in me. We were crazy about what we did ,it was mad fun ,just fun, fun ,fun you know it.

And Jeff we got fucking paid for it ,dream job , man it was a dream job , I guess I should stop talking about it Don't want to piss off the silent investors , lol. Joe knocked back what 150 mill, lol, we had excpenses and the fucking lawyer , oy vey . lol Yeah that bitch Sharon Terry talks about the racetrack closing and that they are going on hard times , Shit she better not show the books , at least show the cooked books , the ones that will warm you up on a cold  Maine day ,like some Baccardi 151 rum. Man I love that shit .

Yeah she can complain about the economy ,and the people that she is going to have to lay off, shit she can't show anybody  the real financial records.  Lol FBI would have a field day following that 150 mill ,paper trail and ssssh you didn't hear it from me a lot of trails start from the race track hahahaha of course they do,  horses leave trials.Gotcha there ,lol.

time to dance again , "you can't touch this , you know Jeff the other song I really like is "too sexy for my shirt " I like walking around the house with out my shirt ,cause I am too sexy for my Shirt.

Still it's great  talking ,just want to say thanks for being able to relate wit you all, I am old ,fat , and a lot closer to death than people know , so this crazy old ,lonely professional child abuse director , is going do one More song and dance , yes with out my shirt and just in  my thong  , yes, yes ,yes its true I am a closeted Boston thong wearer  ,wow that felt good saying that .

One more Dance , its Hammer time ,  ready set go, You can't touch this,  you can't touch this . Now break it down ready set go.  Gettin a little sweaty in herer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2012, 12:27:02 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Jeffery Gottlieb,Director of Elan"

Still it's great  talking ,just want to say thanks for being able to relate wit you all, I am old ,fat , and a lot closer to death than people know , so this crazy old ,lonely professional child abuse director , is going do one More song and dance , yes with out my shirt and just in  my thong  , yes, yes ,yes its true I am a closeted Boston thong wearer  ,wow that felt good saying that .

One more Dance , its Hammer time ,  ready set go, You can't touch this,  you can't touch this . Now break it down ready set go.  Gettin a little sweaty in herer.

also getting a little senile in here , Don't you hate forgeting to sign in .

you can't touch this , poor old Marty hes freakin out , me I just dance in my thong , breakit down .

nigh night Danny Bennison . You sick lol fucking stupid  bastard.

"you can't touch this "

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2012, 01:15:39 AM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison Elan Staff Abuser Sex Offender"
I like Felice for her mind

She gets my brain hard as a rock
:agree:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2012, 08:55:56 AM »
:bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2012, 11:03:35 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:37:21 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2012, 02:23:47 PM »
:agree:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2012, 03:58:03 PM »

:eek:  :nods:  :timeout: