Author Topic: WARNING!!!!! ** Concerning Danny Bennison ** WARNING!!!!  (Read 15980 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WARNING!!!!! ** Concerning Danny Bennison ** WARNING!!!!
« on: November 03, 2011, 12:55:49 PM »
Please be careful!!

Danny Bennison has been attempting to "friend" people on Facebook using several bogus user names!!

Maybe Wayne or somebody could list them here..? I can't recall what they were offhand, or I would gladly do it.

Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: WARNING!!!!! ** Concerning Danny Bennison ** WARNING!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 05:56:54 PM »
Scott Kremer, Barry Strickland, John Wright and Steven Hutch. Thanks for allowing me to post them. There are actually going to be a few more coming.
Have you heard about all the carnage they are causing it is horrible. Nothing has happened to anybody good greif.
CAFETY, Elan Survivors Group and Reditts has banned us but part of that was due to my contentious relationship with Elan folks and Straight folks who influence admins.

I know many of you are thinking well these all have to be Danny. Because he used all his emails addresses. This is true, we were forming a group and wanted one place (computer) for
emails to come. They didn't want to deal with them. This was all created in a hour and obviously not well thought out. (this was actaully done over the OU vs.Texas Tech game).
We went after the same friends I had, not really thinking they would take it the way they did. But since then and with a lot of explaining most people have calmed down and realized
these four guys won't be causing any harm to them.

Well no worry too because we have decided to form a real group, we now have one email.

Danny, Scott, Barry, John and Steve.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 06:13:27 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 06:01:55 PM »
Oh and before I forget.
Would you please list all the reasons with accurate witness accounts of the abuse that has gone on since these 4 men have come to everyones attention??
Why there is a "danger"??

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 11:28:45 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Scott Kremer, Barry Strickland, John Wright and Steven Hutch. Thanks for allowing me to post them. There are actually going to be a few more coming.
Have you heard about all the carnage they are causing it is horrible. Nothing has happened to anybody good greif.
CAFETY, Elan Survivors Group and Reditts has banned us but part of that was due to my contentious relationship with Elan folks and Straight folks who influence admins.

I know many of you are thinking well these all have to be Danny. Because he used all his emails addresses. This is true, we were forming a group and wanted one place (computer) for
emails to come. They didn't want to deal with them. This was all created in a hour and obviously not well thought out. (this was actaully done over the OU vs.Texas Tech game).
We went after the same friends I had, not really thinking they would take it the way they did. But since then and with a lot of explaining most people have calmed down and realized
these four guys won't be causing any harm to them.

Well no worry too because we have decided to form a real group, we now have one email.

Danny, Scott, Barry, John and Steve.
:feedtrolls:
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 11:37:56 PM »
Oh and before I forget.
Would you please list all the reasons with accurate witness accounts of the abuse that has gone on since these 4 men have come to everyones attention??

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38024&hilit=John+Wright&start=15#p407130

Margaret Devlin, Barry Strickland, Scott Kremer, Richard Isacc, Steve Hutch, John Wright, John Hardy (we thought he was dead but he is not) and Susan Goodman will be coming around to post. They all know Danny very well, most went to Elan and the others went to Marathon House

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38051&p=407262&hilit=John+Wright#p407262

"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 04:43:12 PM »
So happy you could point out that Horatio AKA (John Wright) and I know the same people. This would make a lot of sense because we are very good friends and have been for 40 years.
WoW, Elan folks are so bright.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 10:44:43 PM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"
Oh and before I forget.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38024&hilit=John+Wright&start=15#p407130

Margaret Devlin, Barry Strickland, Scott Kremer, Richard Isacc, Steve Hutch, John Wright, John Hardy (we thought he was dead but he is not) and Susan Goodman will be coming around to post. They all know Danny very well, most went to Elan and the others went to Marathon House

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38051&p=407262&hilit=John+Wright#p407262

Felice, it's nice to see you causing trouble again!   :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 01:17:14 AM »
Danny has friends?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 08:14:16 AM »
Freinds of Danny Bennison    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The FREINDS of Danny Bennison live in his head .

dannys freinds are imaginary .

bennison is a liar.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 09:21:15 AM »
Danny has Nunez.

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 01:10:35 PM »
I am stalking those people because it amuses me to do so. Do not try and second guess Danny!

The Real Danny Has Spoken
12 Steps Forever

Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hi, cuntface.
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 06:33:11 PM »
God would I so love to encounter this Danny Bennison ASSHOLE in real life!! Then I could take care of him for good. Afraid of this shit-eating clown who comes on this board talking shit day in day out??? I think not! Sure and I'd like to beat the living fuck out of him though...really sick of hearing about what he's done to people...and on top of that, he can't SHUT THE FUCK UP and quit while he's behind....Come on, Bennison, you jackass internet tough guy, let's hear from you!!! It's about fucking time you were DEALT WITH once and for all!!!!   :fuckoff:

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
Re: hi, cuntface.
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 07:17:27 PM »
Quote from: "BENNISON SCHMENNISON"
God would I so love to encounter this Danny Bennison ASSHOLE in real life!! Then I could take care of him for good. Afraid of this shit-eating clown who comes on this board talking shit day in day out??? I think not! Sure and I'd like to beat the living fuck out of him though...really sick of hearing about what he's done to people...and on top of that, he can't SHUT THE FUCK UP and quit while he's behind....Come on, Bennison, you jackass internet tough guy, let's hear from you!!! It's about fucking time you were DEALT WITH once and for all!!!!   :fuckoff:

Wayne,
If we had $10.00 for every punk who stepped up and talked the nonsense you just said. We could sail the Mediterranean for years. Gosh I personally would love to do this.
We have on several occasions given are locations to folks only to be rebuffed a the last moment. if you are serious then contact me through email and we can set it up. You will personally get to meet Mr. Bennison and have your way, if you can manage that.
Or you can shut your mouth and realize Danny was also a survivor, probably for much longer then you ever were. Endured abuse for most of his childhood and finally was able to break free of the mind fuck at 19 yrs old. That was 1978 and he never returned to any program. If you really think Danny and his friends are going to lay down and let this shit stand what Wayne and his mindless subjects posted, you are crazy. There is a audience out there that wants to hear about you freaking rejects and how you screw over survivors.
Oh and we are sick and tired of nameless idiots like you coming on to sites and sounding off with bullshit like, "really sick of hearing about what he's done to people", please cite actual evidence where Danny has abused anyone. All we see is Danny defending himself from people like yourself. Just ask Matt H., Felice E., Mark B., K Lynn C., Mary W. ect....they know personally how Danny rolls when he is attacked.
Try this stop lying about Danny and remove all the bullshit you have posted and we will gladly go away. Other wise bend over because you are catching big boy.
Yes that is a sodomite and rape joke.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: hi, cuntface.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 08:45:12 PM »
Quote from: "T-Rex"
Quote from: "BENNISON SCHMENNISON"

Wayne,
If we had $10.00 for every punk who stepped up and talked the nonsense you just said. We could sail the Mediterranean for years. Gosh I personally would love to do this.
We have on several occasions given are locations to folks only to be rebuffed a the last moment. if you are serious then contact me through email and we can set it up. You will personally get to meet Mr. Bennison and have your way, if you can manage that.
Or you can shut your mouth and realize Danny was also a survivor, probably for much longer then you ever were. Endured abuse for most of his childhood and finally was able to break free of the mind fuck at 19 yrs old. That was 1978 and he never returned to any program. If you really think Danny and his friends are going to lay down and let this shit stand what Wayne and his mindless subjects posted, you are crazy. There is a audience out there that wants to hear about you freaking rejects and how you screw over survivors.
Oh and we are sick and tired of nameless idiots like you coming on to sites and sounding off with bullshit like, "really sick of hearing about what he's done to people", please cite actual evidence where Danny has abused anyone. All we see is Danny defending himself from people like yourself. Just ask Matt H., Felice E., Mark B., K Lynn C., Mary W. ect....they know personally how Danny rolls when he is attacked.
Try this stop lying about Danny and remove all the bullshit you have posted and we will gladly go away. Other wise bend over because you are catching big boy.
Yes that is a sodomite and rape joke.

We? There is no we. Tell it to someone who believes it, Bennison.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 08:59:52 PM »
Danny is a survivor, this is a true fact. He's also a survivor that entered into the employment of the rather infamous and highly abusive program known as Elan. A program that he attended, yet somehow did not have the courage to refuse an offer of employment from.

That's a tough one for me to wrap my mind around. I get the whole thing about Stockholm syndrome, I just don't believe it immediately applies in every single case of one person being held hostage against their will.

Take for example Prisoners of war. Most of the WW2 veterans were able to resist their captors in both the German and Japanese theaters of operation. Korean War Prisoners we able to do the same and so were the Americans taken prisoner by the North Vietnamese in the Vietnam War.

If these men who suffered far worst could resist indoctrination under conditions far more horrible, why couldn't Danny Bennison have enough sense to say no to working for Elan?

Maybe he didn't want to say no. Maybe he's a sick fuck who likes hurting people as he's threatened so many times to do on this very forum. Maybe, just maybe, Danny Bennison thrives on the hurting of others and that's why he accepted the offer of employment from Elan.