Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 72055 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2011, 07:23:02 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "DannyB II"

You sure do put on a show, WOW!!!!    :rocker:  :tup:  :jamin:

THAT BAD DANNY!!!
And the trial of Danny Bennison is going to be the biggest show on the internet. I'm going to promote it to all the survivors sites, AA blogs and other places you've trolled all these years and ask them to invite their friends.

I guarantee this will be huge  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: :jamin:  :jamin:  :rasta:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »
Go Go Rach says

Hi Violet!

I appreciate your support and encouragement, but I do believe I did something wrong by posting an irrational comment that I did not put much thought into at four in the morning, or whatever time it was. The ramifications of this mistake are much more than I could even imagine.

First, I am shocked at the cruelty of MA’s reaction to what I wrote and how quickly he is willing to dismiss me as a low life, scam artist.

After all of the good I’ve done in our community and all of the times I have linked this site, sung it’s praises and sent my readers and friends here, I cannot believe the way he has responded to me. I do not deserve this.

On top of his nasty comment, he has removed my site from the blog roll, which is nothing compared to the DANGER he has put me in with his response and refusal to remove a comment I made in haste.

Danny Bennison is a certifiable nutcase who is also an abuser of people, especially women. He has already contacted me via email and I feel so threatened by him that I have packed up my belongings and relocated to another location where I will be able to HIDE FROM HIM.

Also, I just got off the phone with my DAD who is sending me enough money to relocate from my new city to another because I may be killed, due to MA’s total negligence in this situation.

I am waiting for my ride and will draft a post about this entire experience as soon as I am settled in ANOTHER STATE.

Danny Bennison lives in Tulsa, which is an easy trip to make to murder me.,

This is serious. Very serious.

This may be the last you all hear from Go-Go Rach. I’ve received death threats on my blog many times over because this is a DANGEROUS FIGHT.

As much as I want to make a difference in the world, nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is worth dying for.

I wish you all the very best from the bottom of my heart. Stay strong. Don’t give up. Change your minds. THE CULT LIES,

WITH LOVE.

Go-Go Rach

Why don't you threaten me you fucking piece of shit. Come out of your hole you fucking coward and get in my face you mealy mouthed fucking twerp. I'd be the last thing you ever see

C'mon tough guy, lets do it

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2011, 07:24:55 PM »
So, Danny, would you mind explaining why you're blocked from your anti bullying blog?

So, let's see. Its Matt, Felice, Wayne, Mark, Sharon Art, Rach, Violet, Kim Morello Kelly Matthews, Pixie, Kim Stenzel, Everyone at Stinkin Thinkin, McGowdoghouse, I went to Elan school...........And, they're all out to get the poor innocent victim Danny, the man who had Mary Jones go in for a second cowvboy ass kicking after she could barely lift her head

We're all bullies, and you're a swell guy

Die Danny.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2011, 07:25:36 PM »
Where are ya Dan. Did you run out of vodka?
In fact, I believe he was drunk several times when we spoke, while he defended his love/hate relationship with Alcoholics Anonymous.

:nods:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2011, 07:28:44 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Danny, why are you defending the troll? Unless you and him are really one in the same. 325 used the gay slur,and yet    YOU take offence to the reaction.
just sayin'............

None Ya do you really have a cognizance problem. Where in hell does it remotely say in my post that I am supporting this poster. A troll is Wayne and your word because you don't like what is being said.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2011, 07:30:12 PM »
Danny you paid that woman to write your book, and she told you to cut the shit online, which is when you (falsely) became friends with me. Then when you started bullying women again she dropped you and you threatened her. Why don't you xcopy and paste that message over her you fucking little coward? You're a piece of shit and a bully.

You have my address little boy, why don''t you come over you fucking little girl. I'll beat you to within an inch of your pathetic little life. You cunt

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2011, 07:31:53 PM »
Thanks Wayne, you are always a big help.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2011, 07:39:17 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:52:11 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2011, 07:45:14 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:53:54 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »
Wayne before you go on and stand up for Rachael here is a email exchange we had back in July, it was one of the last times I sent her money $350.00. Oklahoma was discussed but I clearly stated I wasn't excited about her coming.
I don't normally do this but for you buddy I will, here is the email.
Wayne be careful with her, you don't know her past she is from Boston originally and she is good at what she does.

Re: You've got money!
TO: 1 recipient
Show Details
Message body
Good I had thought I became a little to loose with my conversation concerning you coming to Oklahoma. I am here to support you as always and do it unconditionally. :)

To: Daniel Bennison <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, July 3, 2011 10:25:18 PM
Subject: Re: You've got money!

Hi Danny!

If it weren't for people like you, I don't know where I'd be right now.  This has been the hardest thing I've ever had to go through!  Yes, homelessness is WORSE THAN PRISON!  OMFG.  I've never been more scared or felt so uncertain.  I look forward to when this is behind me!

Of course I know you are just suggesting OK City.  I definitely would love to see what it's like there...as I said, my heart is not set on anyplace in particular.  I'm trying to be open to where I may belong...we will talk more about it, I'm sure!

When are you coming to Vegas????  I am so excited to meet you!  We will have fun, for sure!

Any plans for the fourth?  Since I don't know anyone, I will be home, as usual!  Oh well!

Big, tight hugs!

Rach

Live Like You Mean It!

Rachel G. (aka Go-Go Rach)

P.S. Have you seen my *killa* blog?

Living The Dream
My profiles: LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Facebook Tumblr YouTube
Contact me: Skype gogorach
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 08:08:02 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2011, 08:04:37 PM »
This is my email I sent her the other day in response to her nonsense on ST.

Your comments on Stinkin Thinkin
Show Details
Message body
Rachel, I have never done anything to hurt you. I gave you money unconditionally when you needed it. I did not know this had to go on forever.
I am thoroughly ashamed to have ever met you, your behavior towards me is deplorable. You said such nasty, filthy and untruthful things. What is the matter
with you.
I am sorry your life is so bad that you can act in such a way to someone that had only wanted to see you get better.
You have to be one of the more disgusting people I have ever helped in my life.
Take care of yourself,
Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2011, 08:07:20 PM »
Wayne before you go and do something you will regret, stop, breath and lets you and I call it a day. OK we have hurt one another enough.
Rachael is not worth getting into serious trouble over.
I will stand down because it is the right thing to do not because of your threats.
OK??
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 08:18:24 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2011, 08:10:33 PM »
There are plenty more emails from Rachael dating earlier but they are very much the same chit chat. I stopped sending her money after I got this crazy call from her telling me a drug dealer was looking for her.
I knew this was some crazy shit I wanted no part of. We all pulled out after this incident.

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2011, 12:52:52 AM »
This is my email I sent her the other day in response to her nonsense on ST.

Your comments on Stinkin Thinkin
Show Details
Message body
Rachel, I have never done anything to hurt you. I gave you money unconditionally when you needed it. I did not know this had to go on forever.
I am thoroughly ashamed to have ever met you, your behavior towards me is deplorable. You said such nasty, filthy and untruthful things. What is the matter
with you.
I am sorry your life is so bad that you can act in such a way to someone that had only wanted to see you get better.
You have to be one of the more disgusting people I have ever helped in my life.
Take care of yourself,
Danny

I will defend you for Money... :nods:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2011, 12:55:36 AM »
Wayne before you go on and stand up for Rachael here is a email exchange we had back in July, it was one of the last times I sent her money $350.00. Oklahoma was discussed but I clearly stated I wasn't excited about her coming.
I don't normally do this but for you buddy I will, here is the email.
Wayne be careful with her, you don't know her past she is from Boston originally and she is good at what she does.

Re: You've got money!
Show Details
Message body
Good I had thought I became a little to loose with my conversation concerning you coming to Oklahoma. I am here to support you as always and do it unconditionally. :)

To: Daniel Bennison <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, July 3, 2011 10:25:18 PM
Subject: Re: You've got money!

Hi Danny!

If it weren't for people like you, I don't know where I'd be right now.  This has been the hardest thing I've ever had to go through!  Yes, homelessness is WORSE THAN PRISON!  OMFG.  I've never been more scared or felt so uncertain.  I look forward to when this is behind me!

Of course I know you are just suggesting OK City.  I definitely would love to see what it's like there...as I said, my heart is not set on anyplace in particular.  I'm trying to be open to where I may belong...we will talk more about it, I'm sure!

When are you coming to Vegas????  I am so excited to meet you!  We will have fun, for sure!

Any plans for the fourth?  Since I don't know anyone, I will be home, as usual!  Oh well!

Big, tight hugs!

Rach

Live Like You Mean It!

Rachel G. (aka Go-Go Rach)

P.S. Have you seen my *killa* blog?

Living The Dream
My profiles: LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Facebook Tumblr YouTube
Contact me: Skype gogorach

Wow Danny! How many times have you posted peoples private e-mails?
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams