Author Topic: Was Straight A Government Experiment ?  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Richard

• View Profile
Was Straight A Government Experiment ?
« on: May 22, 2002, 11:18:00 PM »
I just stumbled on this site, wow. I was in Straight in St. Pete started out in the ?Old? building with all the resin on the floor. Then moved to the ?New? building and then to Cincinnati but then I was a seven stepper so I did not spend much time there in Cincinnati. So that was like 79 ? 81 or something.

I have always suspected with all the knowledge that I have since gained that Straight was a government run psychological  experiment. All about brainwashing and mental conditioning and manipulation of the mind.

That is exactly what they did think about it sleep deprivation, not much food, and repeating memes over and over peer pressure, fear. meme info

I would bet if we used the freedom of information act we would find the government was doing a study on what amounts to psychological warfare and social conditioning.

That is what it is all about now psychological control of the masses, controlling perception.

There is a good chance what they created will turn against them and expose the propaganda and BS.

[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2002-05-22 20:31 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2002, 11:29:00 PM »
i have thought of that before it is scary, won't be the first time they have done something like that, imagine taking acid and having no idea? they did that and it is real. God I wish I lived in Switzerland hey I ski!!!!!!
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Scott Free

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2002, 06:49:00 AM »
Here is something that I thought was interesting:

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2001/030401a.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2002, 09:59:00 AM »
Richard,

I've thought this way for awhile. When I first found this board I wanted to find out what happened to my and everyone elses records. From what other people have researched they were "Lost" now.. how the hell do you lose god knows how many 10's of Thousands of records. That in itself even makes me more suspicious. I think the FOIA would be a good route to pursue. I've also wanted to run my own FBI file to see if there's anything on there.

On that note as well... how many people have been in an accident or in pain or what not and have NOT been able to get painkillers? I've broken bones, been in car wrecks. And they say "here is a script for Motrin." I vaugely remember my parents signing some document saying that I was in treatment and for the doctors not to give me any narcotic med's. Does anyone else remember this.

-Scott
Stoughton MA
89-91

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2002, 11:02:00 AM »
My belief is that the Seed was the gov experiment, and that the straight was the application of said experiment. Just look at the politics behind the Straight people. we used to have gov types hanging around the Seed, gov money was flowing in, and get this, they used to log your bowel and urinary movements into a book. What possible purpose could that have served unless it was a study of the affects of limited diet and brainwashing on adolescents?
I have never gotten an alternative explanation.

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2002, 11:06:00 AM »
I think I'd go find a new Doc and not give him this particular history. I pass kidney stones frequently and some Doc tried this with me and I explained that was like pissing on a forest fire. -CL

Offline kosmonaut

• View Profile
    • http://www.5minutestolive.com/qtGIMME.html
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 03:19:00 PM »
Interesting theory.  I suppose it's possible, and really not that bizarre considering some of the other insane stuff that's come to light about the feds.  I mean look at all the trouble the FBI went to trying to ruin those Earth First people who were carbombed.
AR CRASH TURNS FROWN UPSIDE DOWN

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2002, 09:12:00 PM »
It's actually sort of documented. Check out Wes' site where he talks about the Senate report "The Federal Role in Behavior Modification". It pretty well spells out that initial NIDA funding of The Seed was experimental; a study project. And he makes a strong enough case against the ethical implications to have officially banned federal funding for The Seed.

Melvin, though, was cozy with then CIA head, GHW Bush and had no problems getting under the table as well as over (LEAA) funding for Straight.

Yeah, I think we were guinea pigs. The application is in ONDCP propaganda, DARE, neighborhood watch and over 400,000 little kids, some kindergarten age, on ritalin.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 02:18:00 AM »
On 2002-05-22 20:18:00, Richard wrote:

"I just stumbled on this site, wow. I was in Straight in St. Pete started out in the ?Old?building with all the resin on the floor. Then moved to the ?New?building and then to Cincinnati but then I was a seven stepper so I did not spend much time there in Cincinnati. So that was like 79 ?81 or something.

I have always suspected with all the knowledge that I have since gained that Straight was a government run psychological  experiment. All about brainwashing and mental conditioning and manipulation of the mind.

That is exactly what they did think about it sleep deprivation, not much food, and repeating memes over and over peer pressure, fear. meme info

I would bet if we used the freedom of information act we would find the government was doing a study on what amounts to psychological warfare and social conditioning.

That is what it is all about now psychological control of the masses, controlling perception.

There is a good chance what they created will turn against them and expose the propaganda and BS.

[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2002-05-22 20:31 ]"

Do you consider Wes Fager constantly ejaculating in to your mouth an "experiment"?
Maybe you just like it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »
On 2002-06-15 18:12:00, Eudora wrote:

"It's actually sort of documented. Check out Wes' site where he talks about the Senate report "The Federal Role in Behavior Modification". It pretty well spells out that initial NIDA funding of The Seed was experimental; a study project. And he makes a strong enough case against the ethical implications to have officially banned federal funding for The Seed.

Melvin, though, was cozy with then CIA head, GHW Bush and had no problems getting under the table as well as over (LEAA) funding for Straight.

Yeah, I think we were guinea pigs. The application is in ONDCP propaganda, DARE, neighborhood watch and over 400,000 little kids, some kindergarten age, on ritalin.

"

Has anyone ever found a smoking gun connection between the CIA and the Seed?

dragonfly

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
Why do you think i left the mk ultra threads?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
we had american presidents backing this place

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 01:46:00 PM »
None of that is true & it's all for real.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2006, 05:40:00 PM »
http://http://www.ex-cult.org/General/singer-conditions

I have gone back to this outline again and again, and am always surprised by how perfectly it mirrors the Seed/Straight model of "treatment." It reads like a handbook for the program. The architects of the Seed had to know exactly what they were doing. Also, it is interesting to note that at least one MKULTRA whistleblower has revealed that Margaret Singer could not be trusted.