Author Topic: Mr. Motherfucking Melvin Sembler WILL Die sooner !!!!!  (Read 1875 times)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Mr. Motherfucking Melvin Sembler WILL Die sooner !!!!!
« on: October 30, 2003, 03:27:00 PM »
The small reward I get from all this Straight talk is knowing that Melvin S. will die many years sooner than I will.  I hear he has prostate problems from all the ass munching he does behind Betty's back.  Something about Penis Pumps up in his prostate or something. It makes me think of his lisp and that pink suit he always wore when was still unknown and jocking public officials for a recogizable leg Up.
When he croaks from natural causes I am purely certain that many shall be at the ready to steal his body and mutilate it and keep sending out his parts to the rest of his skeleton crew of elders living < send it out and pay for the compensation and punitive damages Mel directly caused.  I wonder how much his skull will go for on Ebay.  
Baseball anyone ???
Baseball is all in all a good game I suppose.  Skull fucking and skull batting is fun, too.  But baseball can sometimes take on spiritual and even sexual undertones.  You know what I am saying; Spirit of the game.  One person Doing the whole team to help improve the batting average.  That sort of amalgam.
Well when Betty is getting fucked with a broom stick and a steel brush in a nonprivate hell, when Betty is saying please don't hurt me and a fat team of lil' demons are giggling as they count the money they pimped out that ass to themselves with - I will be sleeping better knowing that I am younger and still alive, and sleeping better knowing that my own hell won't be so damn rough on me.  
I am only bashing at Betty's sexuality because I have read that Betty is not really female.  I am Not a meditating rapist here - I obey those of the factual female gender.  I love my lady.
Noone has any remaining proof that Bertie got that operation back in the seventies when his mate Melvin saw their mortatility and decided to rebel against 'god' by opening a child mortuary.
You think I'm fuckin joking about child mortuary; I am sure you have seen or read of the kind of zombies and meanies that have been created at Straight.  I'm one of them and maybe you are, too.  Damn, you can't seem to shake that off with a clean stick even after the years have rolled on.
I don't think Jesus takes pay offs or campaign contributions.  Its too bad I won't get to see the look on Melvin Motherfucker's face as he's burning in a personal hell sitting in a blue chair in his own filth while being spat on for eternity behind closed doors.  His guardian demons will tell him they love him and what a new and wonderful graduate he will be when he applies his plageurized steps and gets honest.  
Of course, they'll be lieing because it's hell baby, and that is the sort of existence Melvin has created for himself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 04:24:00 PM »
-sniff- *tears welling up* That was beautiful!  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 04:38:00 PM »
Ill be the first to shit on his grave and wipe my ass w/the flag they put there

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2003, 09:28:00 PM »
what?! Betty is a man!!!!  :eek:
ha ha ha ha aahahahahaha

Sembler is more proof that only the good die young!

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark.  The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.  
--Plato

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline fuck the steps

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2003, 03:50:00 AM »
I agree fuck the steps and melvin sembler.  !  

[ This Message was edited by:  on 2003-10-31 17:13 ]

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2003, 09:04:00 AM »
Look, you are not as anonymous as you would like to think on these type of boards. I do not want to give a bunch of jack booted thungs reason to go through Ginger's stuff. Making even ancedotal threats against US Ambassadors is going a long way towards making this happen. Please calm down the rhetoric. Please?

Clay

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2003, 09:16:00 AM »
Yes, please be careful of what you say. And, if you really have these intentions, it would be best not to incriminate yourself, and us...

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2003, 10:40:00 AM »
You have to think though, who would want more than anything to discredit people or exchanges on this board?  Maybe this whole thread is the answer to the earlier post about whether or not anon posters were for the opposition?
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2003, 01:19:00 PM »
It's obvious. Some anon posters are openly for the opposition. They state it outright a lot of times. Why they feel they have to be anon, I don't know. Well, really I do know. I remember. Because they might get in trouble for hanging out with non-supportive druggiefriends like us.

Other times, there are other reasons.

But how does what one person says or does discredit an entirely different person? I never did understand that concept.

To whoever says they've got a bullet with Sembler's name on it, I'd suggest you clarify. If you do have any intentions of doing criminal harm, change them. The last thing anyone needs is for another program vet to land up under the jail and for the Semblers and their TOUGHLOVE hategroup following to become public martyrs.

Homeschool is self regulating. The school board is not going to have illiterate useless people living in their homes forever if they don't have a working education policy.

--Sisterbluerose

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2003, 02:13:00 PM »
amen sista Ginger!!

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2003, 06:53:00 PM »
Okay.  I never said kill the motherfucker.
I merely mentioned that I know of some people who probably wouldn't find it was wrong or not to rob Mel's grave after he's dead.  What they do with the skull is my business and all of us survivors should get to wear a piece of that skull around our necks.
Also...I only stated that when Melvin and Bertie are in their hells that it probably won't be nice what they have created.

Oh.
I also made small mention to a game that really has no meaning or true purpose in building character or public progression.  Reminds me of Mel himself.
Baseball is just as fun when you are batting a dead Mel Sembler's head around, but only after he dies of natural prostate cancer.
I will continue to post anonymous behind a firewall while I believe that many who claim to be great amnestetic survivors for a cause long drawn out but still waiting for more of the poor ignorants to realize that they were tricked, come here, and then be lead in the wrong directions.

I have basically been met with major opposition since discovering that my rights were Completely violated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2003, 10:15:00 PM »
we kill them