Author Topic: alum  (Read 4872 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
alum
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2003, 05:40:00 PM »
Paul never did nothing to me. This is Dee and I am all grown up.I don't need nor do I like you posting that shit.I don't need anyone telling me how I feel or manipulating my feelings. That's what paul does NOT do. I started telling you that I found him to be an intelligent person. you just don't want to hear it.It's silly actually for you to post on  my behalf or be concerned about me period! So can you please stay out of my life.I also would like to add that,I am the one who was rude to him and I regret posting that twisted post.I was having a bad nite and he was being cool, I flipped out cause you were driving my head nut's and, it all started because I came here to be real!You simple don't care for that or for this site. Paul has nothing to do with me or the way I feel. What he did do was not interupt or try an influence my feelings or my issues. Thats it buddy. With you ,I got so dame nervous and I couldn't think straight.I don't know how you got the power but,you did for a few day's! Never ever again! I got your number. All in the name of caring and we loved you. I cared for me at Elan it was all about me. well my kid is waiting for me , thats a beginning anyway. So if you want a good fight I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN WAITING UNTIL YOU RUDELY INTERUPTED.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
alum
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2003, 02:36:00 PM »
Oh, you enjoyed being an expediter must have been the spying you loved your still doing it and thinking your above everyone LoL .Must be dreary to be you and sad actually. :wave:

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
alum
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2003, 02:50:00 PM »
US? Leave us alone. What us? You sound like were in a club. Are you special? You got no power begone! :lol: It's funny you are after all just a man.A man that feels he has much to protect. you need a reality check. you got guilt? maybe you and marty could Relate a bit.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
alum
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2003, 02:53:00 PM »
Guilt kills! Cop to it!