Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 24177 times)

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2010, 12:27:42 PM »
Whooter, the useless lying asshole fabricator of Fornits has earned a trip to the shitcan for the whole thread for attacking Anne in a sexual manner.  Thanks, asshole, for ruining yet another thread for the rest of the readers here because you can't control your sexualized aggression.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2010, 12:29:35 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
Whooter, the useless lying asshole fabricator of Fornits has earned a trip to the shitcan for the whole thread for attacking Anne in a sexual manner.  Thanks, asshole.

Oh well, fail... maybe try a different tac.

Be persistent, and try to work with the admins.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2010, 12:33:42 PM »
The only person who broke a rule here was Whooter when he disparged Anne in a sexualized way.  He should get a week ban for that.  Nobody else even went off topic and the mods saw fit to derail the whole conversation, the opposite of their stated purpose.  Nice work, mods.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2010, 12:35:07 PM »
Whooter, the useless lying asshole fabricator of Fornits has earned a trip to the shitcan for the whole thread for attacking Anne in a sexual manner.  Thanks, asshole, for ruining yet another thread for the rest of the readers here because you can't control your sexualized aggression.

Geesh, DJ,  Why be so immature?  You always focus on the sex issues.  Unprotected sex was only part of the problems Anne was posing to her parents.  I also mentioned she dropped out of school, was drinking, drugging and getting into car accidents among other issues she had at the time.  This wasnt an attack on anyone it is just stating facts about another person the same way yourself and Anne state facts on me.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2010, 12:39:23 PM »
You have proved yourself to be scum once again.  You don't know anything about Anne and have no "facts" just innuendo that she's unsavory or unseemly somehow.  Typically, when you lose arguments all day and get cornered in lies you revert to this but you would normally accuse the person who just handed your ass to you of being a "child molester."  That's your MO.

When you accuse her of having unprotected sex, is that your way of blaming her for being raped?  You are a sick fuck.  It's not cool to for you to be aggressive towards a rape victim in a sexual manner.  You have some real problems, asshole.

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2010, 12:51:42 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Geesh, DJ,  Why be so immature?

After what you just posted about me you're gonna call him immature???

Face it dude.....you're done here.  You've blown your wad for all to see.

Now, are you going to answer my question about your son(s)/daughter or are you going to continue to try to deflect attention away from it?

Are you ever going to come up with a link to back up your accusations of me lying or are you going to continue to try and deflect attention away from it?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2010, 12:58:35 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

You've blown your wad for all to see.

Geesh, Anne.  Why do you all have to be so foul mouthed all the time?

I tried to make this an honest thread and a place where people could ask questions and get answers without mucking up the main forum.  We can try to continue if everyone wants to but if it turns into a name calling thread then I dont think I will want to continue.  There are plenty of other threads in the offa for that. Lets keep the questions one at a time and focus on them.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2010, 01:01:34 PM »

After what you just posted about me you're gonna call him immature???

Face it dude.....you're done here.  You've blown your wad for all to see.

Now, are you going to answer my question about your son(s)/daughter or are you going to continue to try to deflect attention away from it?

Are you ever going to come up with a link to back up your accusations of me lying or are you going to continue to try and deflect attention away from it?

He's a disgusting freak, Anne.  He's a toad.  There will be no explanations about his lies.  This whole thread is attention-whoring only because nobody will interact with this scum on other threads.

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2010, 01:08:12 PM »

He's a disgusting freak, Anne.  He's a toad.  There will be no explanations about his lies.  This whole thread is attention-whoring only because nobody will interact with this scum on other threads.

I think that sums up the interest on this topic.  This is a good place to end it.  I did give it a shot, though, and thought people wanted explanations on my postings.  We can roll these into the other attack threads on OFFA.  I dont get down here much so you guys can have fun.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »

You've blown your wad for all to see.

I tried to make this an honest thread and a place where people could ask questions and get answers without mucking up the main forum.  

Well, we've asked you questions and you refuse to answer them.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2010, 01:18:43 PM »

No I didnt, I have answered all the questions honestly to the best of my knowledge.  I asked for links so that I can review the context of the post.  A sound bite doesn't give me much information to respond to.

There is no need for name calling.  There are so many other threads dedicated to that.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2010, 02:02:14 PM »

No I didnt, I have answered all the questions honestly to the best of my knowledge.  I asked for links so that I can review the context of the post.  A sound bite doesn't give me much information to respond to.

There is no need for name calling.  There are so many other threads dedicated to that.

We've been asking you about whether you fabricated a son, sons or a daughter.  And I didn't call you a name in the post that you quoted.  All I did was state the obvious.  You're refusing to answer the questions posed to you about which parts of your family you've fabricated.  You already admitted to fabricating one son, now we see posts where you're referring to another son, yet you claim that it was a daughter you shipped off.  What's true?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »

We've been asking you about whether you fabricated a son, sons or a daughter.  And I didn't call you a name in the post that you quoted.  All I did was state the obvious.  You're refusing to answer the questions posed to you about which parts of your family you've fabricated.  You already admitted to fabricating one son, now we see posts where you're referring to another son, yet you claim that it was a daughter you shipped off.  What's true?

I answered that a few pages back:

I primarily focus on my daughter here because she attended a program (my other children did not).  I may discuss other family members in relation to experiences I have had with them but I would rather not discuss the details of my whole family here on fornits.  

I hope you can understand this.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2010, 02:24:47 PM »
You posted before that you had a son at a program, too.  You also answered many posts addressed to "John Reuben" and posted about your two sons in programs.  You have claimed to have three children in programs, two boys and one girl.  We just want to know now if you fabricated one, two or all three of these "program kids."  

Most people here believe you have two sons, both went to programs, and one killed himself after his program since you have posted very intricate, non-public details of both Mike and Max Reuben's treatment and programs while answering to the name "John Reuben."

Now we just want to hear your explanation of why you keep claiming you have sons, daughters, "fabricated a son," etc.  You have put up some pretty implausible explanations but nobody believed them so you should try being honest for once.

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2010, 03:01:04 PM »
You posted before that you had a son at a program, too.  You also answered many posts addressed to "John Reuben" and posted about your two sons in programs.  You have claimed to have three children in programs, two boys and one girl.  We just want to know now if you fabricated one, two or all three of these "program kids."  

Most people here believe you have two sons, both went to programs, and one killed himself after his program since you have posted very intricate, non-public details of both Mike and Max Reuben's treatment and programs while answering to the name "John Reuben."

Now we just want to hear your explanation of why you keep claiming you have sons, daughters, "fabricated a son," etc.  You have put up some pretty implausible explanations but nobody believed them so you should try being honest for once.

I only had a daughter which attended a program.  I am not John Reuben.  There were times that you fabricated people and I followed suit to  balance the scales.  I believe most of the times I guest posted was to counter another person who I thought was guest posting also.  There was a lot said in the past and that is why I started this thread.  I dont want it to become another bashing name calling thread.  There are other threads for that.  If you intend on just attacking here then I will back away and you can have this thread for your own amusement.  If you are truly interested in why I said what I did then I will stick around here.