Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 23820 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2010, 11:50:58 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"

Whooter, you were asked nicely before to explain the second son you are now claiming to have.  Please explain that new son we never heard about before.  Thanks in advance.

I primarily focus on my daughter here because she attended a program.  I may discuss other family members in relation to experiences I have had with them but I would rather not discuss the details of my whole family here on fornits.  

I hope you can understand this.

Yet you've no problem throwing around insults at me for things you know nothing about.  Gotcha.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2010, 11:54:42 AM »
I agree that we should stay on track with the intent of this thread.  We can look at any posts that you like but we need to take it one at a time and you need to provide a link so that we can all take a look at it together within its context.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2010, 11:58:24 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Yet you've no problem throwing around insults at me for things you know nothing about.  Gotcha.

I am just pointing out that you have not been honest with the readers yourself, Anne.  I dont mind reviewing my past posts openly here but if you are going to start pointing fingers about posting honestly I think the readers should also be aware of the source of the attacks.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2010, 11:58:55 AM »
I would rather not discuss the details of my whole family here on fornits.

Translation: "I haven't fabricated the rest of my children, my wife or my close relatives yet."

I hope you can understand this.

Why you feel the need to fabricate your entire family and your experiences?  No, I cannot understand for the life of me how anyone could be so incredibily duplicitous and phony.  Sorry.

How many phony kids and how many real kids, Whooter?  It should be a one-line answer and we can move on.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2010, 11:59:59 AM »

I am just pointing out that you have not been honest with the readers yourself, Anne.  I dont mind reviewing my past posts openly here but if you are going to start pointing fingers about posting honestly I think the readers should also be aware of the source of the attacks.

So, you're not going to answer the question.  Gotcha.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2010, 12:01:23 PM »
You were having unsafe sex

Whooter, you posted this about Anne Bonney.  Why did you say this?
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2010, 12:02:29 PM »

I am just pointing out that you have not been honest with the readers yourself, Anne.

Citation please.  Where have I lied about anything?  You keep accusing me of lying when I ask you to point to where I've lied, I you avoid that too, just like you're avoiding this question about which kid you lied about now.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2010, 12:04:29 PM »
If there is a specific post that you would like to review you can just provide a link.  

Example:
Here is a person who has a whole family of kids and was in a program himself and tells many of his stories here on fornits.  So just cut and paste the post.

similar to this:

Quote from: "Troll Control"
I would not listen to “TheWho” cuz I was abused in a program.  I’m pissed off cuz people do not believe that kids like me got sent to isolation.  I was put in a small room for 2 days with no windows and was only allowed out to use the bathroom.  I was not allowed to shower.  I did not make any mistakes to daserve this.  I will post more later.

and then provide the link:  (notice the edit Stamp)

Link

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2010, 12:11:00 PM »
As far as I can tell, Whooter brought his family into the discussion to begin with. Now people are asking legitimate questions about it. These questions are not being answered. Why Whooter?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2010, 12:11:28 PM »
I agree that we should stay on track with the intent of this thread.  We can look at any posts that you like but we need to take it one at a time and you need to provide a link so that we can all take a look at it together within its context.

Alright then.  Please provide a link where I've lied.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2010, 12:13:11 PM »
Another Whooter "fake, fabricated" post.  The link points to a post that says nothing resembling what Whooter wrote and if you do a search on the text of what Whooter wrote you see he's the only one who has ever said it.  He said it, then lied about where it came from.  Typical.

Now, Whooter, why did you say Anne has "unprotected sex" like you know her or anything about her?  Why would you try to tarnish her by making comments about her sexual behavior to which you are nto, and never have been privy?

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2010, 12:13:20 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"

Fabricated sons.  Plural.  Or fabricated daughter, singular.  Which is it?

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education.  You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

But the truth is that you dropped out of school started drinking and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail.  You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

Please just answer Anne's question Whooter. You started the thread after all. As far as I can tell Anne is not the one with a major cred issue here. Your posts have apparently not been very honest. People have questions and you promised to answer them.

He's just trying to defect attention away from his being caught fabricating either a son or daughter or sons.  I can't keep up anymore.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2010, 12:22:09 PM »
Why has this thread been moved to the OFFA?  Whooter started a legitimate topic and everyone stayed on topic and the whole thread was shitcanned.  Mods, you are doing a poor job here.  Just because you don't like the conversation doesn't mean it's against the rules.  This thread should be reinstated immediately.  No rule was violated.

-John Randolph

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2010, 12:24:26 PM »
And.. again, the opt in is bs...what is its purpose exactly?

(Go ahead and split this off, if you want.)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2010, 12:24:52 PM »
There have been many attacks taking place on this thread back and forth.  Troll Control, Watchful Yeoman, have been posting quotes about things that I have said and aliases that I supposedly have written under.  Most of these did not accompany a link to a post we can look at.  Anne this didnt seem to concern you that no link was present in these posts why push for a citation from me now?

Going forward lets stay with the rules from the OP and submit posts with links like I have demonstrated in a previous post.