Author Topic: Query: Petition Legislature  (Read 790 times)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Query: Petition Legislature
« on: October 17, 2003, 05:06:00 PM »
Query:
What persons, big guns/lawyers/petitioners/other, finally approached the court legislature and demanded that the Rosewood Incident be historically reported and settled?  What were the events that led up to the courts finally taking that on?  How can I / we write up a petition - grant proposal to get the court to pay attention to the abuses at the wharehouses?
Are there websites that will unveil this information I need.  I read the Rosewood Incident but there are no events leading up to why the event was finally reported and settled.  No attorneys or disgruntled filers or others were named (not including the silent blacks whos earlier generations got burned out).
Any info on this, or how to file a petition or grant for pissed off victims or anything might be good.
I have written to three of the doctors who wrote the history of Rosewood.  They were more likely paid directly by Florida legislature.
Also, I would like to post this on other forums.  Is there a forum that is more active than this one, or others that would help me get an answer???
Me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »