Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation  (Read 59232 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2010, 01:09:00 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

Well, yes, they are.  In fact it is fairly common.

As far as "court appointed to HLA/RCS"...First of all, nobody is "court appointed" anywhere for anything.  You're too ignorant of the subject even to know the terminology.  It's "court mandated," not "court appointed."  This shows you have no experience in this area.  

Then you use "Court ordered"  lol.

Walking away from the facility is NOT considered "running away" (unless kid is court ordered, which many HLA kids are).

Link

Second, no kids are ever mandated specifically to HLA or RCS - the court has no leagal authority to mandate kids outside the state system. They are mandated to attend treatment and the court will often allow parents of means to choose the facility with the understanding that if the kid splits, s/he goes to the state facility.  You simply have no experience with this and it shows.

Walking away from the facility is NOT considered "running away" (unless kid is court ordered, which many HLA kids are).
Link

Look, again, DJ we just are asking for you to be honest with us.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »
Yes, "court ordered" and "at HLA."  That's very normal.  Not "court orderd to HLA."  Big difference.  If they left HLA they would be at the state facility.  Again, you just really don't have any experience in this area and it's obvious.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2010, 01:23:15 PM »
Yes, "court ordered" and "at HLA."  That's very normal.  Not "court orderd to HLA."  Big difference.  If they left HLA they would be at the state facility.  Again, you just really don't have any experience in this area and it's obvious.

Ha,Ha,Ha  Nice try, DJ.  See.. what were those words you used again?

Hmmm.. oh yes" You're too ignorant of the subject even to know the terminology."

Your own words say kids were "Court Ordered" and then you say "the court has no leagal authority to mandate kids outside the state system".

Sorry, DJ.

I will say it again.  Try to be honest.  Dont try to deceive the readers.  If you dont understand what you are talking about dont make things up.  You tried to purposely change the facts to suit the present argument.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2010, 02:29:30 PM »
You are deft at the art of missing the point.  

The court can madate treatment.  They can force a kid into the state system.  If the court is amenable (and they usually are) the parents can choose a treatment facility and pay for it themselves.  The court cannot specifically mandate a particular facility outside its jurisdiction.  

However, if the court lets the parents put the kid into RCS, for example, the kid cannot leave without being arrested and sent to a state facility.  No court can order a kid to specifically go to RCS, it's an agreement between the court and the child's legal guardian.  This is a very typical outcome of court mandated treatment.  Everyone who is familiar with the court system knows this.  

Everything I said is factual.  You just don't understand it and have no experience in this area which is obvious.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2010, 02:57:14 PM »
Sometimes it is best to go back and look at the original quotes :

Well, yes, they are.  In fact it is fairly common.

As far as "court appointed to HLA/RCS"...First of all, nobody is "court appointed" anywhere for anything.  You're too ignorant of the subject even to know the terminology.  It's "court mandated," not "court appointed."  This shows you have no experience in this area.  

Then you use "Court ordered"  lol.

Link

Second, no kids are ever mandated specifically to HLA or RCS - the court has no leagal authority to mandate kids outside the state system. They are mandated to attend treatment and the court will often allow parents of means to choose the facility with the understanding that if the kid splits, s/he goes to the state facility.  You simply have no experience with this and it shows.

Link

Look, again, DJ we just are asking for you to be honest with us.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »
It can't be made any simpler for you.  Either get smarter or find somewhere else to peddle your nonsense.

You have to continuously alter my quotes to even try to make an argument and it's still to weak to work.

It's "court mandated," or "court ordered," not "court appointed."

Geez, do you have to hack up every quote to suit your twisted agenda?  You're the idiot who said "court appointed" remember?  You really just have no clue.  Same as you don't understand CFR.  Same as you don't understand what a psychologist is or how many they are.  Same as you don't know...well...anything.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:04:29 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2010, 03:03:44 PM »
So I guess what we can conclude is that there were many kids court ordered to HLA

"unless kid is court ordered, which many HLA kids are"

But according to the latest information from Ridge Creek School there are very few inner-city children.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2010, 03:11:27 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
So I guess what we can conclude is that there were many kids court ordered to HLA

"unless kid is court ordered, which many HLA kids are"

But according to the latest information from Ridge Creek School there are very few inner-city children.

So now you've reversed yourself 180 degrees.  Yesterday they were "inner city kids."  Now, after you look like an ass all day, they are "not inner city kids."  Glad you finally came around to my point of view and now agree with everything I said.  

Except no kids were court ordered TO HLA.  They were court ordered into treatment and their parents chose HLA instead of a state facility.

But, out of curiosity, how did RCS convey this population data to you?  You are saying have a demographic pop sheet for RCS?  Or are you just making up "data" as you usually do?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2010, 03:16:14 PM »
So now you've reversed yourself 180 degrees.  Yesterday they were "inner city kids."  Now, after you look like an ass all day, they are "not inner city kids."  Glad you finally came around to my point of view and now agree with everything I said.  

sorry you are so pissed off, DJ, but you cant just make things up all day.  If you want to make a big deal that one day I say "inner city kids" and the next I say "inter city children" it just shows that you have nothing to debate.

You were caught in a lie.  All I am asking is to be honest with people and stop attacking everyone who disagrees with you.  Try using dialog instead of insults.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2010, 03:25:01 PM »
If you want to make a big deal that one day I say "inner city kids" and the next I say "inter city children" it just shows that you have nothing to debate.

No, yesterday you were saying these were inner city kids at RCS.  Now you're saying they're not.  You changed your position 180 degrees.  You flip-flopped.  You always do this when you can't sustain your argument. You reverse yourself and call the other person "upset" or "angry."  Samara called you on it earlier today as well.  It's what you do.

But, out of curiosity, how did RCS convey this population data to you? You are saying have a demographic pop sheet for RCS? Or are you just making up "data" as you usually do?

Where did you get the information on RCS's population, Whooter?  Who from RCS told you that they have "very few inner city kids"?  Did you make this up again?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2010, 03:28:23 PM »
But, out of curiosity, how did RCS convey this population data to you? You are saying have a demographic pop sheet for RCS? Or are you just making up "data" as you usually do?

Where did you get the information on RCS's population, Whooter?  Who from RCS told you that they have "very few inner city kids"?  Did you make this up again?

Show me the link where you claim I called you a child rapist.  You continue to lie on this thread DJ.  You call people names yet you seek out sympathy from others by making up lies.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2010, 03:32:44 PM »
That's what I thought.  You made it up.  Thanks for verifying.

Here's where you continuously spam with the comment "DJ is a child rapist."  You posted it about five times in this thread.  You keep spam-posting it over and over.  Why would you deny it when it's right there, in your own posts?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2010, 03:37:42 PM »
That's what I thought.  You made it up.  Thanks for verifying.

Here's where you continuously spam with the comment "DJ is a child rapist."  You posted it about five times in this thread.  You keep spam-posting it over and over.  Why would you deny it when it's right there, in your own posts?

No DJ, show me the original where I stated that you were a rapist.  

The information I quoted came from here:

Just for clarification sake for those of you who don't actually have the insight that I do, the majority of the students at RCS are actually NOT inner city.

Link

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2010, 03:41:46 PM »
Ohhh...you mean the parent who you were discrediting yesterday as my "sockpuppet" is now your "source."  Again, nobody from RCS told you that.  You made it up.

DJ is a child rapist.
Link

And because I call you out on your phoniness, you spam-post that I'm a "child rapist."  Real nice, Whooter.  You are an immoral person to say the least.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2010, 03:47:20 PM »
Sorry, Whooter, I made it up, there is no original.  Everyone knows I would have posted the link if it existed.  But you are a pain in my ass and I had to say something.

lol... We knew all along.  You need to stop making things up like that just because people catch you in a lie.  Just try to be honest with people and dont worry if other posters dont agree with you.  You dont need to take it so personally to the point where you attack others and make things up.  It really makes you look bad.

Anyway, DJ, Just wanted the readers to be aware.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 04:08:23 PM by Whooter »