Author Topic: I Whooter Will Approve All Post On My Forum  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Whoooter

• View Profile
I Whooter Will Approve All Post On My Forum
« on: December 19, 2010, 09:32:30 AM »
I will screen everyone's post's and put my approval on all post's and then they will go forward and I will also personally sign off on everything here on OFFA my new site. So please be nice to each other I am watching. ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: I Whooter Will Approve All Post On My Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »
Another one of DJ's more classy posts from the past:

Quote from: "Troll Control"
I am NeilW and I could not stay silent any longer. I met TheWho in prison where we were serving time together.  We were in the same wing together for those people who committed serious offenses against children.  I was there because I have a fondness for little kids and lost control one night and I was fired for what I did when they found out and now I am paying for it in prison.  TheWho has never been able to admit his problem and his problem is much worse than mine is and now he is working in programs around children.  This guy should never be allowed to be around children and I know firsthand what I am talking about because I molested a child in the past.  The guy  is a total douche and does not deserve to live.  Don’t let this man get a hold of your child.

Link

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 06:50:53 PM »
Well here's where you were playing games pretending to be NeilW yourself. This was of course before DJ hijacked the name from you and made you the butt of the joke yet again

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=27188&p=330425&hilit=NeilW#p330425

Speaking of classy posts though...

You and JD get the Shitty parents award hands down. The funny thing is neither one of you has ever attended a program. Both of you go fuck yourselves.

Let me answer for JD again. He may be at another funeral of a dead relative he did in. I think he has killed off most of his family, he is a morbid fuck. He saves the price of a ticket at the movie theater... so there is an upside for him, there always is.

This one is especially classy. Here you are making fun of your dead son, and answering for John D Reuben. Imagine that. Better link to this one.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27219&p=344186&hilit=fuck#p344186

You will spend the rest of you life enraged thinking that if you only listened to the professionals advice instead of those fucking idiots on fornits who told you all programs are ineffective and you should just let your kids ride it out and everything will be fine.

Just a few classis examples of Whooter John's temper tantrums.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 07:03:58 PM »
Great find, Bruce.  This is a trip down memory lane for all of us.  DJ had a good old time posting as NeilW until I hijacked the name and started posting moderate to pro-program responses under that user name.  DJ was so pissed I thought he would bust a gasket.  They were some good times.

Remember when you hijacked my name and said that you were TheWho?

Bruce says he is TheWho

Here is a guest who captured it (so you could not edit it)
Link

Its funny how you claim you never posted as anyone else.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 07:12:36 PM »
This is quite the Circle Jerk you guys have going over here
If a "Pivot man" is needed call Marky Babbletits
You may go on,am sorry if I took anything away from this thread

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 07:24:01 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"

Thank you for your input.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 08:09:56 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I started posting moderate to pro-program responses under that user name.They were some good times.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 08:10:28 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Another one of DJ's more classy posts from the past:

Quote from: "Troll Control"
I am NeilW and I could not stay silent any longer. I met TheWho in prison where we were serving time together.  We were in the same wing together for those people who committed serious offenses against children.  I was there because I have a fondness for little kids and lost control one night and I was fired for what I did when they found out and now I am paying for it in prison.  TheWho has never been able to admit his problem and his problem is much worse than mine is and now he is working in programs around children.  This guy should never be allowed to be around children and I know firsthand what I am talking about because I molested a child in the past.  The guy  is a total douche and does not deserve to live.  Don’t let this man get a hold of your child.

Link

What is it with Troll Control and his passion for rape and little kids?  He tries to discredit Whooter but makes himself look bad while doing it.

Offline Whoooter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"

You are quite the " Circle Jerk Off "  "Art ". Thanks again for your in put.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 12:35:04 AM »
Great find, Bruce. This is a trip down memory lane for all of us.

You find your making jokes about the death of your son a 'great find'? You really are sick John.

DJ had a good old time posting as NeilW until I hijacked the name and started posting moderate to pro-program responses under that user name. DJ was so pissed I thought he would bust a gasket. They were some good times.

Oh John, I love it when you make it this easy.

According to your own link the post in question was made by DJ on June 30th 2009.

Yet here we have you posting as NeilW on April 17th 2009. A full two months prior. He hijacked it from you John. You blew a gasket. Yet more examples of your lying.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=27188&p=330425&hilit=NeilW#p330425

Hijacked? No John, not at all. I just made you the butt of your own joke. If you recall you are the one who attempted to claim we were the same person. Take a look:

TheWho wrote
I think they are all thewho^^ believe it or not. I also think RobertBruce is thewho^^ isnt it odd how this bruce guy all of a sudden shows up right after thewho^^ does?

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16007&start=3540

John I've got to say I find your arrogance to truly be one of a kind. You honestly believe that not only will people not remember events  that they were directly involved in from a short time ago, but you also think people will believe something just because you say so.

I mean there you were playing your ususal nonsense and I beat you at your own game. You cried and stomped your feet and in the end no one cared. You tried to claim I was playing the same game you were with literally dozens of usernames, of course you had no evidencce and nothing to support your claim, but when has that ever stopped you? In the end you were proven wrong as usual and you just ended up looking stupid again.

Still haven't John, or did you not see my latest challenge to you?

Offline Whoooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 08:11:49 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Great find, Bruce. This is a trip down memory lane for all of us.

You find your making jokes about the death of your son a 'great find'? You really are sick John.

DJ had a good old time posting as NeilW until I hijacked the name and started posting moderate to pro-program responses under that user name. DJ was so pissed I thought he would bust a gasket. They were some good times.

Oh John, I love it when you make it this easy.

According to your own link the post in question was made by DJ on June 30th 2009.

Yet here we have you posting as NeilW on April 17th 2009. A full two months prior. He hijacked it from you John. You blew a gasket. Yet more examples of your lying.

Hijacked? No John, not at all. I just made you the butt of your own joke. If you recall you are the one who attempted to claim we were the same person. Take a look:

TheWho wrote
I think they are all thewho^^ believe it or not. I also think RobertBruce is thewho^^ isnt it odd how this bruce guy all of a sudden shows up right after thewho^^ does?

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16007&start=3540

John I've got to say I find your arrogance to truly be one of a kind. You honestly believe that not only will people not remember events  that they were directly involved in from a short time ago, but you also think people will believe something just because you say so.

I mean there you were playing your ususal nonsense and I beat you at your own game. You cried and stomped your feet and in the end no one cared. You tried to claim I was playing the same game you were with literally dozens of usernames, of course you had no evidencce and nothing to support your claim, but when has that ever stopped you? In the end you were proven wrong as usual and you just ended up looking stupid again.

Still haven't John, or did you not see my latest challenge to you?

You are the looser my friend. :bs:  :bs:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 11:17:31 PM »
Imagine that. John gets proven wrong again and all of the sudden he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. They have a word for that I think.....

Offline Whoooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 05:17:45 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Imagine that. John gets proven wrong again and all of the sudden he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. They have a word for that I think.....

Wait none-ya has something to add-------