Author Topic: Danny Bennison blows Whooter!  (Read 12775 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Danny Bennison blows Whooter!
« on: August 23, 2010, 04:20:24 PM »
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 10:39:08 PM by Froderik »

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 04:33:55 PM »
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 06:51:57 PM by photo man »

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 04:46:41 PM »
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 06:52:36 PM by photo man »

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison blows Whooter!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 04:59:13 PM »
See when you come to a forum like this and start fights with people who have been seriously abused then you might expect some backlash. But when you put all your personal info out there and start shit, well thats just plain stupid. Danny you have claimed service in the Marine Corps but I have access to all service DD214 files and I can only find one Danny Bennison that could be you. This person was thrown out of the military for charges relating to some child abuse. Explanation Danny?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 10:29:48 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Hey Danny, how does Whooter's nut-sac taste?  ::OMG::

Keep talkin' shit and I'll keep givin' it back.... A-HOLE.  :fuckoff:

Frodie, I expected more of you. Stop with this ridiculous behavior.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 10:54:34 AM »
Quote from: "Whootie Fish"
See when you come to a forum like this and start fights with people who have been seriously abused then you might expect some backlash. But when you put all your personal info out there and start shit, well thats just plain stupid. Danny you have claimed service in the Marine Corps but I have access to all service DD214 files and I can only find one Danny Bennison that could be you. This person was thrown out of the military for charges relating to some child abuse. Explanation Danny?

Very interesting.  I'd like to hear more about this topic.  Danny claims to be a lot of things, but this is one I'm sure he'll try to avoid.

This Danny Bennison?
Quote from: "DannyB II"
As most of you know my name is Daniel L. Bennison, I live in Georgia.
This will be brief and to the point.
DOB 3/1/59
Resident Elan 6/75 - 1/77
Employee 1/77 - 11/78
Resigned 11/78

DANIEL L BENNISON, 4102 TOWNE LAKE HTS, (770)-650-6552.
Is Danny a construction worker?

Danny Bennison's My Space account.  Two friends?  I wonder why??
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 11:35:04 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

Very interesting.  I'd like to hear more about this topic.  Danny claims to be a lot of things, but this is one I'm sure he'll try to avoid.

This Danny Bennison?
DOB 3/1/59
Employee 1/77 - 11/78
Resigned 11/78

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDanny Bennison's My Space[/url] account.  Two friends?  I wonder why??

Dysfunction junction, you admittedly are afraid to fall asleep at night without having a loaded gun under your bed because of people from fornits calling you.

Yet you post other peoples address and personal information?  Whats wrong with you?

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 11:47:21 AM »
I have to ask Whootie Fish to please NOT post the info contained on my DD214. I know that my other personality SUCK IT emerged to play a nasty prank yesterday but please dont take out your very justified anger on me. I cannot control SUCK IT and in fact I am powerless over him completely. You see its like a fog creeps over my brain and the next thing I know I wake up on the floor in a public bathroom. Thats when i realize that SUCK IT has emerged and gone nuts again. Please forgive us.
DJ you have every right to demand the info contained on my DD214 but please dont provoke Whootie Fish into revealing it. I know, I know, I know that SUCK IT has played games just like this but dont punish me because of his shittyness.
Peace and Powerlessness
Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 12:28:00 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

This Danny Bennison?
DOB 3/1/59
Employee 1/77 - 11/78
Resigned 11/78

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDanny Bennison's My Space[/url] account.  Two friends?  I wonder why??

Dysfunction junction, you admittedly are afraid to fall asleep at night without having a loaded gun under your bed because of people from fornits calling you.

Yet you post other peoples address and personal information?  Whats wrong with you?

Danny himself posted it here on Fornits.  I just copied it to this thread.  Nice try though, dopey.  Go ask Danny why he put this information on Fornits in the first place.  Troll Danny for a while...

Nice fairy tale about me being "afraid of Fornits people" too.  You're good at fabricationg stories.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 12:32:37 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB11"
I have to ask Whootie Fish to please NOT post the info contained on my DD214. I know that my other personality SUCK IT emerged to play a nasty prank yesterday but please dont take out your very justified anger on me. I cannot control SUCK IT and in fact I am powerless over him completely. You see its like a fog creeps over my brain and the next thing I know I wake up on the floor in a public bathroom. Thats when i realize that SUCK IT has emerged and gone nuts again. Please forgive us.
DJ you have every right to demand the info contained on my DD214 but please dont provoke Whootie Fish into revealing it. I know, I know, I know that SUCK IT has played games just like this but dont punish me because of his shittyness.
Peace and Powerlessness
Danny

Oh, I'm not demanding anything.  Don't worry.  I just want to read it if it becomes public.  You sent me your "olive branch" PM, Danny, groveling at my feet for forgiveness of your terrible acts and I let you off with just a warning, remember?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 12:37:22 PM »

Danny himself posted it here on Fornits.  I just copied it to this thread.  Nice try though, dopey.  Go ask Danny why he put this information on Fornits in the first place.  Troll Danny for a while...

Nice fairy tale about me being "afraid of Fornits people" too.  You're good at fabricationg stories.

Exactly, Steve, he might regret that now just  like you posted your full name on here at one point.  Thats why you sleep with a loaded gun under your bed.  Why would you do this to others?

That was my question, Why keep reposting it if you live in such fear yourself of people attacking you?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 12:43:10 PM »
No, that's false, again.  I got threatening calls from HLA's "associates."  Nothing to do with Fornits whatsoever.  But, hey, why let that stop you from lying about it?  Never has before.

Danny should erase his information if he doesn't want it here.  He posted it, he can delete it.  He chooses not to, so I guess he doesn't care.  I wonder why if he doesn't care why you care so much for him?  I don't think he needs you to "fight his battles," Whooter.  He's guaranteed to lose if he does.

Take it up with Danny, loser.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 12:52:11 PM »
No, that's false, again.  I got threatening calls from HLA's "associates."  Nothing to do with Fornits whatsoever.  But, hey, why let that stop you from lying about it?  Never has before.

Danny should erase his information if he doesn't want it here.  He posted it, he can delete it.  He chooses not to, so I guess he doesn't care.  I wonder why if he doesn't care why you care so much for him?  I don't think he needs you to "fight his battles," Whooter.  He's guaranteed to lose if he does.

Take it up with Danny, loser.

You stated that they were on fornits trolling you, why cant you be truthful just for once, DJ.  

Maybe he should erase it, but the question is why if you live in fear of someone coming after you would you post or re-post someones personal information here on the fornits forum?

Why would you do that if you live in fear yourself?  What type of person does that?  What is there to gain?  

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 02:39:30 PM »
Oh, that's funny.  Coming from the guy who got RBs (alleged) name from his "treatment records from HLA" and posted it here along with some annotation about his "gay issues."  What did you gain from abusing that kid in this forum, Whooter?  You're a sick, twisted fuck.  Are you equating quoting an adult's name that he posted here with getting a kid's information from a program and gleefully calling him a "fag" and accusing him of "fucking dogs"?  You really are sick, Whooter.

All I did was quote Danny.  If you don't like Danny's info being posted, take it up with Danny.  He posted it.  Otherwise, shove off.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 02:48:02 PM »
I'm sorry I started this thread. As much as I disagree with Whooter (hell, who doesn't), and as much as I was angered by DB's insulting, lewd, and uncalled-for remark on another thread, I am not proud of having started this thread. My apologies to everyone.