Author Topic: Bump!  (Read 15542 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2004, 10:10:00 PM »
On 2004-10-10 12:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well Life supporter?  Where are you?????"

Oh, I'm here ... occassionally reading your vile posts and wondering what it must be like to belong to a group of people that congregate on such a site.  All the commen interest is victims and horrible attitudes and revenge on the brain.  Wow.  What a way to live. (unless you really ARE 15 yr old's - like your posts and language suggests).
   Funny how you think EVERYONE had an AWFUL experience in one of these programs (or that they're brainwashed).  Ain't true.  Deal with it.  It was valuable to me, and relevent to my life today (which is pretty darn good.  I AM blessed).
  In fact, I can't think of ANYWHERE on the Internet to go and "cuss" and "spew" about how awful life has treated me (now OR then).
   Oh... and I'm in touch with many mentioned here from the program.  If you ONLY knew what I knew!  ROLF!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2004, 10:41:00 PM »
On 2004-10-11 19:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

(unless you really ARE 15 yr old's - like your posts and language suggests).

Well, I've read your "language".  Your spelling and grammar are suggestive that... you must be what... thirteen??  

Frankly, most of us could form better sentence structure when were were eight, but , anyway...

Your rosy retrospection is really remarkable.  Perhaps you care to elaborate on what a great time you had?

:roll: [ This Message was edited by: Sara-1984 on 2004-10-11 19:49 ]
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »
On 2004-10-11 19:41:00, Sara-1984 wrote:

"

On 2004-10-11 19:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

(unless you really ARE 15 yr old's - like your posts and language suggests).

Well, I've read your "language".  Your spelling and grammar are suggestive that... you must be what... thirteen??  

Frankly, most of us could form better sentence structure when were were eight, but , anyway...

Your rosy retrospection is really remarkable.  Perhaps you care to elaborate on what a great time you had?

:roll: [ This Message was edited by: Sara-1984 on 2004-10-11 19:49 ]"

Ok Lisa (aka Sara)... want to give me some examples of my poor sentence structure, or "13 yr old language" ??  Not that your opionion of my english or gammer really matters, but I AM curious as to what you're referring to.
  My POINT about the juvenile language was the cursing all over this site, and immature threats. Sorry you couldn't figure that out for yourself.

As for the "great time" I had in a program -- not what I said.  Counseling/treatment is not meant to be FUN, and it's NOT. It's hard. It's tough.  It's emotional, and full of a wide range of emotions, but the END result CAN be VERY beneficial IF one works on themself.  I happen to be someone who DID.  I went from skipping school, drinking heavily, and making "F's" to perfect attendance and HONOR ROLL (after missing 3 months of my 11th grade year).  I was able to identify my feelings MUCH better, and DEAL with them and build a solid self-esteem, instead of being a follower of the "in" crowd at school, and constantly making poor choices for myself.
  I graduated the program and high school within a few months of each other, feeling AWESOME, and enjoying LIFE. I remember going to graduation rehearsal and listening for my "best druggie friend's" name, not to be called.  I later found out she dropped out, and didn't graduate.  
  I was enjoying going to 7-Step social functions like dances, Prom and camp-outs.  THOSE ARE very fun memories!
  So... hope that answers your question. No- didn't want to be there at first.  HATED looking at myself and the things I was doing... but NEEDED to, and did.  And I'm better off today because of it!

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2004, 09:44:00 PM »

Ok Lisa (aka Sara)... want to give me some examples of my poor sentence structure, or "13 yr old language" ??  Not that your opionion of my english or gammer really matters, but I AM curious as to what you're referring to.

You know it's funny, this is at least the second time you've addressed me as "Lisa",  while you hide under that bag.  This sounds a lot like you, Trevor.

So you want examples?  In the instant example, we have your inability to spell COMMON (commen?) or GRAMMAR (grammer?) or RELEVANT (relevent?)... Well, at least you have a rudimentary concept of phonics.  Having been a college instructor, I haven't seen such a stream misspelling running so rampant outside of high school.  Your sentence, "All the commen interest is victims and horrible attitudes and revenge on the brain", is barely comprehensible. The common interest is ABOUT victims, and I would love for you to show me a post where someone says they want revenge on brains.

Yes, the common interest is ABOUT VICTIMS - and believe it or not, you're one of them.  Just because you don't believe it, and you subscribe to, and not question the torture you were subjected to, doesn't mean it didn't happen.  The people here who hold this interest want to protect the world from the treatment you so believe in, and ultimately, from people like you who believe in it.  I pity your children.

My POINT about the juvenile language was the cursing all over this site, and immature threats. Sorry you couldn't figure that out for yourself.

And most of us either ADAPT, ACCEPT or IGNORE.  It's a choice.  Oh I forgot... the PROGRAM doesn't teach you that.

Let's have a song.

As for the "great time" I had in a program -- not what I said.  Counseling/treatment is not meant to be FUN, and it's NOT. It's hard. It's tough.  It's emotional, and full of a wide range of emotions, but the END result CAN be VERY beneficial IF one works on themself.  I happen to be someone who DID.  I went from skipping school, drinking heavily, and making "F's" to perfect attendance and HONOR ROLL (after missing 3 months of my 11th grade year).  I was able to identify my feelings MUCH better, and DEAL with them and build a solid self-esteem, instead of being a follower of the "in" crowd at school, and constantly making poor choices for myself.

I graduated the program and high school within a few months of each other, feeling AWESOME, and enjoying LIFE. I remember going to graduation rehearsal and listening for my "best druggie friend's" name, not to be called.  I later found out she dropped out, and didn't graduate.  

I was enjoying going to 7-Step social functions like dances, Prom and camp-outs.  THOSE ARE very fun memories!

So... hope that answers your question. No- didn't want to be there at first.  HATED looking at myself and the things I was doing... but NEEDED to, and did.  And I'm better off today because of it!"

Fine.  You believe you needed it.  You know what?  Maybe you did.  Maybe you're one of such fuck-ups for whom the only way of normalcy is torture.  Maybe, in some sick way, you enjoyed it.  So WHAT are you doing here?  Why not hang out with Kelly, Blanco, West and DeClue?

What is it?  Not much action in that camp?  Maybe it's YOU that doesn't have much of a life?

[ This Message was edited by: Sara-1984 on 2004-10-12 18:48 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2004, 06:15:00 PM »
Sara/Lisa -

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for the good laugh (your reply).  (Oh- and who is Trevor?) After reading many other posts on this site, I'm not the LEAST bit worried about my capitolization, punctuation, grammar issues.

As for being a VICTIM... nope, not me... that's YOUR pride ad glory (pathetic as it is).  Many should STOP "playing the victim" ...

Isn't time to stop feeling or acting the victim because of what might have happened to you in your past? As long as you live in the past and have an "oh poor me" attitude you will NEVER be able to move forward. You are in CONTROL of your life NOW! You get to decide and take responsibility for your actions. Not the people that might have done you an injustice. Not the people that couldn't give you what you wanted or needed. Not the people that might have given you too much or too little. Not the people that have hurt you in some way. If you feel you are lacking something in your life then just visit any shelter, without judgement, and just see what lack really is. What do you have that you can give to others?

Grow up, take responsibility and take CONTROL of your life...PLEASE!

And as for working to rid the world of these programs???  Ummm... I don't think whining and complaining on a message baord online it is gonna do it.  If you want to DO something, than why not be pro-active and come up with a BETTER solution!

Anyway --- no need to pity MY children.  Let's just hope to GOD YOU don't have any!   :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2004, 11:03:00 PM »
On 2004-10-13 15:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Sara/Lisa -

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for the good laugh (your reply).  (Oh- and who is Trevor?)

After reading many other posts on this site, I'm not the LEAST bit worried about my

capitolization, punctuation, grammar issues.

Yeah, well, as I said before -- if you don't mind the inability to form a coherent sentence, neither do I.

However, if you're the same one that told me not to not to even try to match "intelligence" with you, then it's you who's making me laugh my ass off!  

I'm guessing Lisa must have had quite an impact on you.  No matter... call me whatever you want.  It is curious though.

... and no, I don't give a rat's ass what your name is -- you could be Helen Petermann in the proverbial flesh -- so what?   You sure sound like TK to me.

As for being a VICTIM... nope, not me... that's YOUR pride ad glory (pathetic as it

is).  Many should STOP "playing the victim" ...

Isn't time to stop feeling or acting the victim because of what might have happened

to you in your past? As long as you live in the past and have an "oh poor me" attitude you

will NEVER be able to move forward. You are in CONTROL of your life NOW! You get to decide

and take responsibility for your actions. Not the people that might have done you an

injustice. Not the people that couldn't give you what you wanted or needed. Not the people

that might have given you too much or too little. Not the people that have hurt you in some

way. If you feel you are lacking something in your life then just visit any shelter, without

judgement, and just see what lack really is. What do you have that you can give to others?

Grow up, take responsibility and take CONTROL of your life...PLEASE!

If you're addressing me personally, you could not be more off the mark.   In saying that, you might want examples to refute you.  I don't need to tell you what I do for a living, what I do for fun, how many friends I have, how many homes I own, or what I've got in the bank.  But I will tell you this -- I've been in control of my life since before you had the chance to kiss Helen's ass ...  BECAUSE I never kissed Helen's ass.

What's PATHETIC is that you attribute your success with a "Program".  I can
attribute my success to the brain I was born with in spite of "The Program".    

And as for working to rid the world of these programs???  Ummm... I don't think whining

and complaining on a message baord online it is gonna do it.  If you want to DO something,

than why not be pro-active and come up with a BETTER solution!

Why don't you stick to something you actually know about... like your cubicle and your minivan with a DFAF sticker on the back.  You'll be too worried about your mortgage, your portfolio, and if your grass is higher than your neighbor's when the real action starts.  Yeah, it's an assumption on my part -- but at the rate you've been talking out of your ass, I've got a hell of a long way to go to catch up.

Anyway --- no need to pity MY children.  Let's just hope to GOD YOU don't have any!  

:wave:

I can see why you'd hope I don't have children -- they think and act for themselves. They go way beyond simple "functioning" without programming. These kids could be playing basketball, soccer and hanging out with your kids.  Scary, isn't it?

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »
So, I'm not perfect... I forgot to log in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2004, 12:09:00 AM »
On 2004-10-13 20:04:00, Sara-1984 wrote:

"So, I'm not perfect... I forgot to log in."

WHAT????   You're not PERFECT????   Paaaaalleeaaazzzzzeeeeeee...   get OVER yourself already     lol    :idea:

Ain't it funny how she picks apart each section of a post.   A bit neurotic, I'd say.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2004, 12:19:00 AM »
Sara 1984
Frequent poster

Helen Petermann
Posted: 2004-06-08 18:14:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sara quotes:

On 2004-06-08 07:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

" 2/21/87 --- 8/17/87"

Saras replies:
Here Lies LIFE - Rest in a billion pieces  

(Is that were you were going with that?)

Previous posts show your remarkable intellect (thinking LIFE was open for 6 months total).  
  Please tell us more INSTRUCTOR.  May I follow your lead?   LOL

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2004, 12:49:00 AM »

Previous posts show your remarkable intellect (thinking LIFE was open for 6 months total).  

Please tell us more INSTRUCTOR.  May I follow your lead?   LOL

"

No, I doubt you could keep up.

You're calling me neurotic, while you go and dig up an inconsequential post, made months ago, in an entirely different context than what you dreamed up.

Man, Ginger...where'd the red herring go??

I suppose this will do:

:wstupid:

As for your adolescent pissing match -- you're on your own.

Offline samurai

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2004, 01:05:00 AM »
Sara, I think your great. Keep up the good work!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »
you DO realize that when you put the I'M WITH STUPID emotocon, you pointed it right up to your own name. First thing you've done that's accurate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2004, 03:42:00 AM »
I'm sure that when your mom signed your life away, you felt that it was accurate though,  right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2004, 03:48:00 AM »
:wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2004, 03:55:00 AM »
Sara Rocks!!!!!