Author Topic: Bump!  (Read 15543 times)

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2004, 06:39:00 AM »
It was a fucking joke. Right down to the staff that were there by courts and the fuckover by the Reagons and MS. Pete. It was a bunch of pussies. I escaped there easily several times, but nobody dared bring that to the groups attention. :smokin:  Later I watched their Documentary from an ALF and couldn't belive these people even belived their own shit.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
-- John F. Kennedy (1917-63), U.S. Democratic politician, president. Speech, 13 March 1962, the White House.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »
Do I have a nasty attitude toward Helen Peterman?  Yes; Hell Yes!   To answer your questions, no, I don't see the-rapists.  I've had about all the "help" I can stand from the mental health profession thank you.   My crimes prior to straight?  I smoked some grass, made C's in school, and skipped school about 3 days until I was put in straight. Big Deal.  Besides, that's not the point.  Many children that were in straight and LIFE had severe problmes, emotional, mental and somem even had drug problems.  Many had no problems, except controling parents.   My problem was my parents were control freaks that beat the crap out of me as a child for doing bad things like spilling my milk at the supper table (That is another story).  What ever the child's "problmem" was (if there was one), didn't derserve the type of treatment they received.  The food rationing, water rationing, bathroom rationing, etc was not theraputic at all.  Getting tossed around by my oldcomers and others didn't help with anything. Straight/LIFE did far more damage to most people in the long run than it ever did good.

Sorry you find my language offensive.  I can get over the top with anger sometimes.   You see, Ms. Pete was an adult.   Miller Newton was an adult.  We were children.  They knew better.    

And that "I'm powerless" thinking is a bunch of crap.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Bump!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »
On 2004-10-05 18:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

Yes, Peterman was TOUGH, but I'm sure you weren't placed in a PROGRAM for your outstanding leadership as a young adult!

And yet, you're wrong. Leadership and self posession were exactly what got me onto front row. See, I never had a drug problem. I just had a mother who fell, hook line and sinker, for The Seed when I was only about 6 years old. 4/5 of my older brothers and sisters went through The Seed. All addicts but the two of us? No, just that I was too young and my oldest sister was already in college on her own student loan and could not be coerced.

The Seed wasn't taking unwilling minors by the time I turned into a teenager so I wound up at Straight. So I thought it was safe enough to tell my mom I really didn't buy into her religion enough to become a formal member of the church. If I had it to do all over again, I would have gone ahead and lied and taken the oath and avoided her highly unpleasant flight of fancy.

I remember kids in Straight as young as 11 or 12 who were there for their "druggie attitudes" picked up from their older brothers and sisters.

I do believe that LIFE was a lot more laid back than Straight, though. I went to school w/ a couple of LIFEers. They could wear makeup and jewelry and be friends w/ non-LIFEers, including us. But we were forbidden to associate w/ them.

But it's still, essentially, the same program and it still boils down to coerced thought reform to treat mostly imaginary conditions. We should both be thankful we didn't fall under Miller Newton's direct control. He went all Jim Jonesey w/ the KIDS programs. But that doesn't mean that no one is hurt by the brainwashing. It's a brutal, dehumanizing process no matter how you slice it. Helen Petermen was a part of that, sometimes a very active "hands on" participant, going all the way back to the days of The Seed. I can't imagine that she somehow changed her spots and quit being a judgmental, sanctimonious sadist when she switched jobs and went to work for George Ross.

The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture
is torture. The object of power is power. Now do you begin
to understand me?

--O'Brien to Winston Smith

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2004, 10:01:00 AM »
I second that. My United Nations Rights gave me permission to smoke cigarettes too. When I go back to the VA they refused to give me any meds because I was "doing so well". HA! Gave me a 40 hour week job at recrecation at the VA and I hit the bottle. It was a vounteer job too. I just had nobody, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12-13: Sowed Hemp at Muddy  hole by Swamp. August 7: Began to separate the Male from the Female at Do - rather too late.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188301123X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>George Washington (Diary)

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »
Damn Straight, I'm about ready to go back to Dale Mabry strip clubs and just find some pretty girls to just hang out with. Either that, or go back to MPH and see all te pretty nurses, aides, and sitters. They were good. They were saints. :smokin:

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
--Unanimous

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »
And YOU kitten and your pagan  nazism is nothing but Talmudism with a real twisted reality :smokin:

If you think yourself too wise to involve
yourself in government, you will be governed
by those too foolish to govern.  
--Plato

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2004, 05:18:00 AM »
Interesting story Kitten, but you see it doesn't matter where you are in the world, if you get led into captivity and don't agree with your adversaries you'll probably always stay in a guilded cage of some kind. They make cages in all shapes and sizes. :smokin:

Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other.
--James Madison

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2004, 05:21:00 AM »
I'll have to agree on that screw the hurches in the secular world too...dotto. But my Bible says Jesus did not come to send peace, but a sword.

As your attorney, it is my duty to inform you that it is not important that you understand what I'm doing or why you're paying me so much money.  What's important is that you continue to do so.
--Hunter S. Thompson's Samoan Attorney

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2004, 12:06:00 AM »
On 2004-10-09 02:21:00, Capt. America wrote:

"I'll have to agree on that screw the hurches in the secular world too...dotto. But my Bible says Jesus did not come to send peace, but a sword.

As your attorney, it is my duty to inform you that it is not important that you understand what I'm doing or why you're paying me so much money.  What's important is that you continue to do so.

"

WHAT on God's green earth are you guys talking about???  Man- some of you are STILL on some major drugs, huh?

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2004, 02:13:00 AM »
Jesus smoked Flax bitch, and St. Luke was a doctor too.........dumbass :rofl:

I think animal testing is a terrible idea;  they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.    
-- A Bit of Fry and Laurie

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2004, 02:17:00 AM »
Oh you don't like that answer either? Well, Labratory rats cause cancer. :lol:

... and the group leader was a clown.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=742&forum=8#38785' target='_new'>GregFL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2004, 03:56:00 PM »
Well Life supporter?  Where are you?????

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2004, 05:23:00 PM »
On 2004-10-09 21:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-10-09 02:21:00, Capt. America wrote:

"I'll have to agree on that screw the hurches in the secular world too...dotto. But my Bible says Jesus did not come to send peace, but a sword.

"

WHAT on God's green earth are you guys talking about???  Man- some of you are STILL on some major drugs, huh?"

No, not all of us.  But there are some that tend to kill any credibility.  

Speaking of "killing", when is Idiot season, anyway?   ::armed::
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »
WELL?   Gee, guess you can't defend LIFE, cause it has no defense.  What a joke. LIFE/Helen Peterinhermouth - can't wait till that bitch dies.  I'll empty my bowels on her grave. :wave:

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2004, 07:22:00 PM »
On 2004-10-11 10:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"WELL?   Gee, guess you can't defend LIFE, cause it has no defense.  What a joke. LIFE/Helen Peterinhermouth - can't wait till that bitch dies.  I'll empty my bowels on her grave. :wave: "

:roll:  Well, if that's what's going to do it for you - I hope it's cathartic.  However, there are many more following in Helen's footsteps... and their damage is here and now.
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006