Author Topic: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"  (Read 15053 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2010, 04:55:52 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Exactly!  Back then you pushing the gay slurs as an anon, but we saw right though your gay-bashing trolling and called you out on it.  When your posts were linked up, it was "Oops!" and you were exposed.  Turns out we were right all along.

This conclusion was very accurate right in the beginning before we even saw all he facts and the latest post you authored on the topic of homosexuality really put the finishing touches on the big picture of your views on gays.  Here, check it out:

Quote from: "Whooter"
Back in the 1960's the word Gay was a slur. They were not accepted at all and were referred to as fruit cakes or as a birth defect of some type. They would marry woman and have kids because that was what was accepted of men in those days. They started having sex with each other in San Fransisco which caused the Aids Virus which proved that homosexuality was unnatural and needed to be treated like a disease.

That's some pretty heavy-duty bigotry they teach about gays in the program and the "Whooter Household" (if there really even is one, j/k lols), huh?

I stand behind my post, DJ, its the way it was back in the 1960's.  I dont think it is something we should try to bury.  It was the roots of the gay movement, this mis information was part of what drove the movement to educate the public and gays started to fight their way into main steam society.

DJ you should not be afraid to talk about this.  Its the way it was.  If you feel my assessment was wrong how do you think gays were viewed in the 1960's/1970's/ 1980's etc.?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2010, 05:29:48 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I thought I had seen it all until this morning.  That is, until I saw :

Here take a look at Son of Serbias own words.  There are hundreds of lies in this forum from him:

please don't not refer to me as "deranged", i prefer the term "eccentric". And i am not a biggot either, check my posts, you will see that i haven't called anyone a faggot.

Link

In another post son of Serbia writes:

The only faggot I see on this site is you!

Link

So what is this about you never being caught lying on this forum?  Seems the ones that get so pissed at others lying are the biggest liars themselves.

Watchful Yeoman I wouldnt be too quick to point fingers at Son of Serbia and judge others on this forum.  There are links to posts where you have admitted lying yourself.  Why do you people get so bent out of shape when people are doing the same thing you are?

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2010, 05:38:22 PM »
I really am a bit at a loss concerning DB's continued defense of Whooter who has told malicious lies about people.  I'm not sure why DB doesn't understand that people would rightfully object to this.

U: That is pretty generous of you to feel sorry for Whooter.  He doesn't have a shred of a conscience. I have and would never do to him what he has done to me or others.  It certainly doesn't honor his family, no matter who they are or where they are.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2010, 06:02:01 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
I really am a bit at a loss concerning DB's continued defense of Whooter who has told malicious lies about people.  I'm not sure why DB doesn't understand that people would rightfully object to this.

U: That is pretty generous of you to feel sorry for Whooter.  He doesn't have a shred of a conscience. I have and would never do to him what he has done to me or others.  It certainly doesn't honor his family, no matter who they are or where they are.

I think we can see that your double standard comes through loud and clear, Samara.  You support Son of Serbia's lies and bigotry, Watchful Yeomans admittance that he believes embellishing of survivor stories is acceptable, Dysfunction Junctions' pedophile posts, RobertBruces' black mail.  If you were free from lying yourself, Samara, you would have condemned the actions of these people instead of embracing this attitude, but you have not condemned lying (well I guess anti-program people can do it) which speaks volumes I am afraid.

Your true self comes out a little more on every post.  There is no need for me to point it out as often,  We are all starting to see that I was right about you from the beginning.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2010, 09:01:34 PM »
To those wondering why this thread hasn't been removed:

Impersonation of parents and survivors as well as other assorted internet shenanigans are pertinent to the Troubled Teen Industry.  Sue Scheff did it, WWASP representatives and parents have done it, as have other programs.  There is historical precedent.  While this thread does pertain to Whooter specifically, it is not an attack so much as it is simply pointing out what he has done.  He's free to explain his actions and in a sense, he started it by making the post in the first place.

Please do not respond to this post.  PM me or start a new thread quoting this if you want to discuss it (a good place would be "web forum hosting" or OFFA).  The only reason why I bring it up at all is to explain why this thread remains.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2010, 11:30:43 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"

Thanks.......I'll leave it at that.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2010, 09:22:32 AM »
I'm going to have to agree with psy here.  This tactic of fabricating entire families, inventing children, making up success stories is very common in program parents and program pushers.  Whooter is a program pusher that pretends to have a family he does not have, nor has he ever had, in order to frame the debate in a way where he can hold out his fictitious story and nonexistent children as "program success stories."  It's dishonest, but it's how he chose to present himself here.  Unfortunately for Whooter, he got caught lying and was forced to admit it, so there's no going back now.  From here out nobody will believe what he says because of this (and many other) enormous lies in which he has been caught.  Let's be honest, if these programs actually worked or produced results, their proponents wouldn't be reduced to inventing their entire family history and fabricating children in order to show the programs work.  They don't work so these people like Whooter have to lie to promote them and make sales.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2010, 09:33:30 AM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I'm going to have to agree with psy here.  This tactic of fabricating entire families, inventing children, making up success stories is very common in program parents and program pushers.  Whooter is a program pusher that pretends to have a family he does not have, nor has he ever had, in order to frame the debate in a way where he can hold out his fictitious story and nonexistent children as "program success stories."  It's dishonest, but it's how he chose to present himself here.  Unfortunately for Whooter, he got caught lying and was forced to admit it, so there's no going back now.  From here out nobody will believe what he says because of this (and many other) enormous lies in which he has been caught.  Let's be honest, if these programs actually worked or produced results, their proponents wouldn't be reduced to inventing their entire family history and fabricating children in order to show the programs work.  They don't work so these people like Whooter have to lie to promote them and make sales.

Yeah, that really is it.  They know programs can't hold up to the scrutiny, so they send in someone to do damage control on the sites that expose their methods.  Or, the person decided (like Sue Scheff and, I believe, Whooter/Reuben) to make some money off of it so they come here to protect their own monetary interest because they know that Fornits has an impact, no matter how much they put it down.  If Fornits wasn't having an impact, they wouldn't feel the need to be here day after day after day after day, making up pretend families and defending and spinning this bullshit.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2010, 09:57:56 AM »
Totally agree, Anne.  Then, when they lose the argument anyway, even though they carefully crafted entire fake families to support their position, the real nasty stuff starts to come out; the "true self" as Whooter called it.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25628&start=30#p345022

If your point is to just post laws, well, thats easy.  There are thousands of them.  I didnt see where the law you posted was written for AARC.  The one posted pertains to people like yourself who abuse their kids sexually.  At least mine has some credibility.

A.  Nothing you say, "Whooter" has "credibility."  I think everyone recognizes that.
B.  When we look at "pedophile posts" look who is behind them all.  You guessed it, "Whooter."

When Whooter was carefully boxed in and fooled by RobertBruce into linking up his posts that's when all of this "hidden" information about Whooter started to pour out.  What has been linked to Whooter is his "true self" coming out only he seems to wish it never did and I can see why!
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2010, 10:10:27 AM »
So when a survivor or anti program person pretends to be a child in another program and lies about being abused this is acceptable?  Now that we have established that survivors are willing to lie and embellish their stories how do we know which ones are credible?

This is something we should discuss also.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman/Dysfunction Junction"
Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.

Link

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2010, 10:13:46 AM »
The only trouble with your post is that I am not "Dysfunction Junction."  When I checked that link, it clearly doesn't have my name on it.  That's dishonest.  This sheds more light on your pattern of lying though.

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2010, 10:14:20 AM »
So when a survivor or anti program person pretends to be a child in another program and lies about being abused this is acceptable?  Now that we (that's a no no!) have established that survivors are willing to lie and embellish their stories how do we know which ones are credible?

That has never been established.  Your pretend family, however, has been and you've admitted to doing it and say that you would do it again.

I've never lied nor have I embellished anything about the abuse heaped upon myself and thousands of others at Straight.  Ever.  Hell, there was no need to.....it was bad enough on it's own.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
So when a survivor or anti program person pretends to be a child in another program and lies about being abused this is acceptable?  Now that we (that's a no no!) have established that survivors are willing to lie and embellish their stories how do we know which ones are credible?

That has never been established.  Your pretend family, however, has been and you've admitted to doing it and say that you would do it again.

I've never lied nor have I embellished anything about the abuse heaped upon myself and thousands of others at Straight.  Ever.  Hell, there was no need to.....it was bad enough on it's own.

I have never admitted to having a pretend family, making up a daughter etc.  I made a post indicating I had a son to protect a woman posting here.  If you want to continue to lie about it then its only fair that others can also.  Lets keep it fair.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2010, 10:21:00 AM »

I've never lied nor have I embellished anything about the abuse heaped upon myself and thousands of others at Straight.  

Dysfunction Junction made the same claims until we (myself and fornits) exposed him.  We just dont know at this point and cant be sure.  Look at Son of Serbia who claimed he never called anyone a faggot?

I am just a little cautious on who I believe at this point, Anne.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2010, 10:22:07 AM »

Exactly, Anne.  And he also pretended to be a kid in a program, too.  Don't forget that.  

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12902&p=344859#p344859

I just recently left Aspen Ranch (during the July parent week), graduating as a Rider. I was there for over 16 months! The substance abuse counselor was my primary therapist! I had a lot of problems going there, personal as well as a fucked up family. I've now ben home for 3 months and am doing great. I haven't relapsed or really even considered it.

Aspen was a great place! We didn't get pizza from the local place once a week, but we did get it on parent week and for special occasions. The food wasn't great but it was certainly bearable (and I'm picky!). The staff was AWESOME (most anyways), they were very caring and devoted. There have been MANY changes in staff and rules in the past 6 months there as well, so check it out! Sure I had my rough times, everyone does! I would defenitely recommend it if you're kids having a rough time, but be sure to check it out before to see if you think your kid would be a good fit.

And to whoever posted about seeing kids doing pull-ups with a man with a radio....he was the personal trainer! I was in Personal Training for over a year there and it helped a lot! I've never heard a complaint about PT, kids can sign up for an extra fee through a past navy seal who really pushes you hard! And there's a LONG waiting list.

Thanks, and please no one tell me I'm lying....when I left I was 2nd in seniority out of everyone there at the time! And to those parents who have kids there now...I wouldn't doubt if I knew them!

-John Randolph