Poll

Do you like the new, moderated version of fornits better?

Yes
13 (50%)
No
12 (46.2%)
I\'m not sure yet
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: September 27, 2010, 03:31:59 PM

Author Topic: Is fornits better now that it's moderated?  (Read 13065 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Is fornits better now that it's moderated?
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2010, 11:19:13 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
lol, Oh no!!!   What a shock!!  Aliases    

Sorry,  Dysfunction Junction was disgraced and ran off, had to change his name.  I am still here.

Your list doesnt work anymore because most of those aliases are yours and your not providing any links.  No one buys it anymore.  

Keep posting, though, Controlling Troll we all enjoy your work.  Maybe add a few more names and get it up over a 100!!   How about another thread about how you always logged in and never guest posted.  That was classic.  I wish I could have seen your face when we exposed you had 3,500 guest posts and 100's of aliases,  lol.  I can see why you changed your name.

Take care, DJ... Oh Wait!!  your  "Controlling Troll"  now.  Have Fun.

Whooter

So, how many aliases did you create here?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2010, 11:20:48 AM »
Whoot the D.A Lies again. I don't do sockpuppetry. It's a hassle.  I am comfortable posting my beliefs, don't need to take on multiple personalities.  It is very strange to be attacked and lied about by someone who makes false accusations.  The Who has no conscience and no shame and neither do the people who support his antics.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2010, 11:31:59 AM »
Quote from: "Samara"
I am comfortable posting my beliefs, don't need to take on multiple personalities.

:tup:  :tup:

He does it for marketing though.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2010, 11:43:24 AM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
Oh fornits is so unsafe.....Everyone got their baby feelings hurt , then duh stay off forums...

Exactly, Sharon, Its very clear to all of us that the ones who oppose the change in rules are the ones who relied on multiple sock-puppets to attack people.  Botched, Samara, DJ, Bruce, PODKs etal  are completely shut down and will have to change their ways and try to communicate on an adult level.  So there is no downside there for the forum.

Besides Botched, Samara etal I dont see why anyone would be opposed to the new rules.  The new rules  eliminate the trolling, blackmailing, derailing and disruption which was running wild on this site. Unless you participated in these actions the rules will not effect you.

If you oppose the rules then you were part of the disruption and should think about why you need so much disruption in your lives.

Whooter you are out of you mutha- fucking mind... Never had sock puppet... Must be feeling guilty about yours.. Hey I don't mind letting PSY link my posts... No fucking skeletons in my closet bitch...I am for real and say what's on my mind and don't care who who know's its me !!!! So get over your damn self... LOL :seg:

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2010, 11:56:42 AM »
I must give props when they are due. Whooter has done alot of damage here. He has proven himself to be resilient as hell and no dummy either. A much more cunning and skilled manipulator/liar than Maxit. Whooter doesn't care if it takes a decade to pull off a scam, he will stick with it until the job is done. Normally I could respect that kind of committment from somebody but not in this case. What he has managed to accomplish here is sickening to me. It was one thing when Whoot was just trolling and kind of being a voice in the wilderness here. He made for good target practice, but as people dropped away he became the dominant voice here. That is sad and I wish more folks would come back.
 As for Maxit, she is a full blown sociopathic personality on display for all who wish to see. Her infamous blackmail scam awhile back I offer as plentiful evidence of this. I promise you people, she does this shit everywhere she goes. Lying for fun and the feeling of power that people with her disorder feel when they get one over on the rest of us. She represents the reason that we build prisons. She would do very well as a phone-scam confidence artist ripping off grannies pension checks and such. Low life trash.
Danny carries alot of blame for the lack of more posters here, as well. His childish behavior on the forums provoked similar responses out of people like me. BTW I aint ashamed of the shit I said to Danny or any of the rest of you sorry mf'ers. My only regret is that i couldn't reach through this fuckin comp screen and get my hands around your sleazy throats. I fought back in the ways I could but the voices of BS were much too prolific. Danny even allowed multiple users to post under his own name!
Anyway congrats to the victors. I hope your victory is short lived. I hope people will come back here and Whoot/Maxit/Danny will one again be a tiny minority. I will stick around to see what happens.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2010, 12:06:13 PM »
tl, dr
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 12:10:36 PM by Maximilian »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2010, 12:06:33 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Whoot the D.A Lies again. I don't do sockpuppetry. It's a hassle.  I am comfortable posting my beliefs, don't need to take on multiple personalities.  It is very strange to be attacked and lied about by someone who makes false accusations.  The Who has no conscience and no shame and neither do the people who support his antics.

I dont need them either, Samara.  99% of the time I posted under my user name or guest posted.  I know exactly how you feel.  I have been attacked and lied about for years myself.

You jump to conclusions and attack people, Samara.  I noticed that you mentioned that you have been posting here for 5 years yet your avatar says you have only been here a few months.  So I can jump to conclusions just like you.  You say you dont do sockpuppetry.  DJ said he never guest posted or had any other aliases and it turns out he had 3,500 guest posts under other names when we exposed him.
So why should I believe you?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2010, 12:10:17 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

Whooter you are out of you mutha- fucking mind... Never had sock puppet... Must be feeling guilty about yours.. Hey I don't mind letting PSY link my posts... No fucking skeletons in my closet bitch...I am for real and say what's on my mind and don't care who who know's its me !!!! So get over your damn self... LOL :seg:

So then why dont you want a forum with no Sock-puppets then?  lol  Why does it bother you so much?

If you explain why you dont like it and why it gives one person and advantage over another maybe I will understand.

Did I accidentally hit a nerve?   See what I mean?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2010, 12:15:53 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
Quote from: "psy"
Guys.  Don't hate it just because Whooter likes it.  And you, Whooter.  You're ruining my image over here.  Quit with the cheerleading.
 :roflmao:
Ruined your image you did that yourself when you allowed crazy folk to run around without diapers for years, and have moderators that actually should be locked up in mental wards. Now you chastiZe Whooter? Oh that's right he is not part of the good ole click...where's Arron lately???

Busy with work, something you probably wouldn't know anything about now would you?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2010, 12:21:29 PM »
I dont need them either, Samara.  99% of the time I posted under my user name or guest posted.

That makes the difference.  You post(ed) under "guest", praising programs as someone other than you, trying to make it seem that you're a kid who loved the program or a parent that lauds them.  Just because you didn't give yourself a different username (after anon posting was disabled), doesn't mean you didn't take advantage of anonymous posting.  You're a marketer and I have to give you credit there....you do a great job of spinning, which is what marketers do.

So, how many aliases did you create?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2010, 12:47:30 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I dont need them either, Samara.  99% of the time I posted under my user name or guest posted.

So, how many aliases did you create?

I created and posted as "RobertBruce." (with a dot) I only made 1 post under that name.  After someone posted as me "TheWHo."
I created posted as "Mark DeGroot" (a few posts, I would guess 3).  This was in response to Dysfunction junction posting as "Mark DeGroot" as a write in guest.  It was actually really funny.
The others were the political figures I used just recently... Sarah Palin,Al Gore etc.  .  These were in jest and the readers, I believe knew that they were aliases.

It is possible there was one other but I dont think so.  So no harm done in my opinion.  It wasnt like I had these sock puppets that I used all the time.  Most people know that I post enough under Whooter and speak my mind.  I used aliases mostly to shake off the trolls.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2010, 01:00:00 PM »

I created and posted as "RobertBruce." (with a dot) I only made 1 post under that name.  After someone posted as me "TheWHo."
I created posted as "Mark DeGroot" (a few posts, I would guess 3).  This was in response to Dysfunction junction posting as "Mark DeGroot" as a write in guest.  It was actually really funny.
The others were the political figures I used just recently... Sarah Palin,Al Gore etc.  .  These were in jest and the readers, I believe knew that they were aliases.

It is possible there was one other but I dont think so.  So no harm done in my opinion.  It wasnt like I had these sock puppets that I used all the time.  Most people know that I post enough under Whooter and speak my mind.  I used aliases mostly to shake off the trolls.

That may be true, but your "guest" posts were quite different from what I recall.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2010, 01:05:54 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
tl, dr

For those of you who missed it Max/SUCKIT responded to my previous post and then immediately deleted what she posted. The above is all that was left. Her original post was extremly angry and she told me to "go fuck myself". I was discussing her behavior here and how it is a direct result of her apparent sociopathic personality disorder. This post must have really gotten to her and I am very very very very glad about that. I will continue to post my comments concerning the character (or lack thereof) of Maxit. By her previous posts she has admitted to alot and I mean ALOT of criminal behavior. She has caused incredible misery to her family. She should hang her head in shame and quietly mourn her behavior. Accept full responsibility for her actions instead of blaming it on her "addiction".
Addiction is an excuse for criminal behavior for program people. It was the "disease" that made her do all those horrible things to her family. Right Maxit?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2010, 01:23:44 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Quote from: "Maximilian"
tl, dr

For those of you who missed it Max/SUCKIT responded to my previous post and then immediately deleted what she posted. The above is all that was left. Her original post was extremly angry and she told me to "go fuck myself". I was discussing her behavior here and how it is a direct result of her apparent sociopathic personality disorder. This post must have really gotten to her and I am very very very very glad about that. I will continue to post my comments concerning the character (or lack thereof) of Maxit. By her previous posts she has admitted to alot and I mean ALOT of criminal behavior. She has caused incredible misery to her family. She should hang her head in shame and quietly mourn her behavior. Accept full responsibility for her actions instead of blaming it on her "addiction".
Addiction is an excuse for criminal behavior for program people. It was the "disease" that made her do all those horrible things to her family. Right Maxit?

That seems to be a habit with him/her.  Especially when he/she starts a thread, then doesn't like the responses.  I asked him/her why and never did get an answer.  Perfect example here....

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31245&start=0

It started out as "Troubled teens = troubled adults?"  but you didn't like the responses you were getting so you changed it to "Post your favorite thing about programs".  So, what's the thread topic today?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2010, 01:50:39 PM »

That may be true, but your "guest" posts were quite different from what I recall.

I didnt spend hundreds of posts pretending to be parents or kids if that is what you mean.  If I was being trolled or thought someone like DJ was posing as a parent or child than I would counter his post and I would post as a child or parent.  But that was extremely rare and intended to shake off someone on my tail.  

I posted exclusively as a guest for a long time.  Do you recall "Deborah" marking all my posts with the guy in the "red hat" or this  :guesswho: trying to expose my posts?  Everyone knew it was me and they were not bad posts or intended to hurt anyone.  I was just carrying on a conversation as a guest because "TheWho" was being attacked every time it was used.

Out of all the thousands of posts I made there were a few that I would like to take back.  The rest I am comfortable with and made sense at the time.  I didnt crap all over the forum with filth to the point I had to change my name when they were exposed like DJ did.