Poll

Do you like the new, moderated version of fornits better?

Yes
13 (50%)
No
12 (46.2%)
I\'m not sure yet
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: September 27, 2010, 03:31:59 PM

Author Topic: Is fornits better now that it's moderated?  (Read 13265 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: Is fornits better now that it's moderated?
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2010, 12:08:04 AM »
Oh fornits is so unsafe.....well thats a load of crapola. Fornits allowed crazy moderators for years, favoritism, lack of compassion, and constant bolona...now they are crying omfg its out of control...Go back to 2002 when things were really nuts on here. Everyone got their baby feelings hurt , then duh stay off forums...Good God you people actually believe this is a reputable site???? It is basically laughed at highly by everyone normal in reality world. You all ran off the good people trust me. This place is a venting toliet thats about it. It is entertainment only.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2010, 12:09:35 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Yes, it is very intimidating and frustrating for the Fornits Elite, the trolling is over, no more sock puppetry, everyone has been "outed" or will be. We are on equal footing with them and they can not stand it.
So now it is Fornits sucks, were being hog tied, vital information is being confused/lost, bla bla bla.
IMO it is pretty simple, stop playing games here and this whole moderation thing should work out well for ya. Psy moderation experiment is very straight forward, it is meant to stop the manipulations of posters on threads, also to safeguard members here from unwarranted attacks and to encourage parents and kids to share here in a protective environment.
You have got to be the most two face piece of yard waste I have ever seen in my life. Well what more should I expect from an ex staffer.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2010, 12:11:32 AM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Once again I must say this place has become a piano bar.. Like it is owned by an industy shill.. It use to be a place where I could say pretty much what I wanted to about the bullshit that the industy does and be honest about the abuse that goes on in programs... But now it is like Pro-program people are the only ones who can say or do what they like...And again I have to say that Fornits sold out to the industry shills... Just my opinion.. Hope you guys like the new playground... And one further thought is the way it is being run is exactally the way a program does the children... Don't say nothing about the abuse here or you will be punished....... SELL OUTS !!!!!
AMEN
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2010, 12:15:19 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Ursus"
There are so many threads being hacked by posts being split off and plunked into OFFA, that I have a hard time keeping track of discussions.
Well.  There are so many threads that had shifted off-topic.  I figured it better off to split them into more appropriate chunks.  The new stuff will stil rise to the top of active topics and you'll still be able to search for those posts through the search feature.
So basically if noone has your opinions or your views they get shuffled over to OFFA??? That is basically what your doing. Agree wit PSY everyone in all your words or you will be shuffled over to OFFA or banned for freedom of speech. And who says what others says is not meaningful or right???? You and your high strung groupees?? Oh I am so sorry I did not prayer to you oh mighty Cyber God today. You turned this forum into a complete joke.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2010, 12:18:32 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Guys.  Don't hate it just because Whooter likes it.  And you, Whooter.  You're ruining my image over here.  Quit with the cheerleading.
 :roflmao:
Ruined your image you did that yourself when you allowed crazy folk to run around without diapers for years, and have moderators that actually should be locked up in mental wards. Now you chastiZe Whooter? Oh that's right he is not part of the good ole click...where's Arron lately???
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2010, 12:19:44 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
There are so many threads being hacked by posts being split off and plunked into OFFA, that I have a hard time keeping track of discussions.
I agree you cannot even joke around on here without a thread being shifted, it is out of control and flat out ignorant.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2010, 12:32:19 AM »
The funny thing about all of this is the admin is not even a real "survivor". He was a legal adult when he chose to sign himself into treatment, and could have literally walked out the door whenever he wanted. Even better, the US government footed the bill because his parents worked for uncle sam, so his choice to enter treatment was paid for courtesy of the US taxpayer. Somewhere there must be a distinction between who is a survivor and who isn't. Don't people wonder why the admin spends so much time trying to compare AA to programs? That's because in his experience of programs, it's the same as AA, a choice and something adults choose to do on their own free will. In other words, he is desperately trying to convince himself he is a victim of programs and AA because they somehow convinced him he needed treatment when he really did not.

I believe the line of definition for survivor should be cut off once you are a legal adult, and not under court order to stay at a program. If you had the option to leave at will, then you are no longer a victim of programs, you are only a victim of your own bad decision. I think we should have a vote, and banish this admin from the survivor community once and for all. Unless we want to let everyone who ever went to AA or rehab to be able to claim they are a survivor as well. I think we need to keep the term survivor dedicated to those who went to programs as underage youths, and not as adults on their own free will. It's time to consider keeping fornits pure from outside influences and only letting survivors post here. People complain about Whooter, but the ex staffers like troll control also create a lot of problems here by feeding into it. So I submit a plan that we ban everybody who is not a survivor. That means program parents, former program staffers, and people like Pile of Dead kids and Nihanthic. These are the people all the problems come from. Instead of destroying this site with dozens of rules, implement the one and only rule necessary to fix everything, survivors only.

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2010, 12:42:06 AM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:36:13 PM by Joel »

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2010, 12:52:47 AM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
The funny thing about all of this is the admin is not even a real "survivor". He was a legal adult when he chose to sign himself into treatment, and could have literally walked out the door whenever he wanted. Even better, the US government footed the bill because his parents worked for uncle sam, so his choice to enter treatment was paid for courtesy of the US taxpayer. Somewhere there must be a distinction between who is a survivor and who isn't. Don't people wonder why the admin spends so much time trying to compare AA to programs? That's because in his experience of programs, it's the same as AA, a choice and something adults choose to do on their own free will. In other words, he is desperately trying to convince himself he is a victim of programs and AA because they somehow convinced him he needed treatment when he really did not.

I believe the line of definition for survivor should be cut off once you are a legal adult, and not under court order to stay at a program. If you had the option to leave at will, then you are no longer a victim of programs, you are only a victim of your own bad decision. I think we should have a vote, and banish this admin from the survivor community once and for all. Unless we want to let everyone who ever went to AA or rehab to be able to claim they are a survivor as well. I think we need to keep the term survivor dedicated to those who went to programs as underage youths, and not as adults on their own free will. It's time to consider keeping fornits pure from outside influences and only letting survivors post here. People complain about Whooter, but the ex staffers like troll control also create a lot of problems here by feeding into it. So I submit a plan that we ban everybody who is not a survivor. That means program parents, former program staffers, and people like Pile of Dead kids and Nihanthic. These are the people all the problems come from. Instead of destroying this site with dozens of rules, implement the one and only rule necessary to fix everything, survivors only.
Once again you hit the nail on the head..completely.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2010, 08:08:13 AM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
Oh fornits is so unsafe.....Everyone got their baby feelings hurt , then duh stay off forums...

Exactly, Sharon, Its very clear to all of us that the ones who oppose the change in rules are the ones who relied on multiple sock-puppets to attack people.  Botched, Samara, DJ, Bruce, PODKs etal  are completely shut down and will have to change their ways and try to communicate on an adult level.  So there is no downside there for the forum.

Besides Botched, Samara etal I dont see why anyone would be opposed to the new rules.  The new rules  eliminate the trolling, blackmailing, derailing and disruption which was running wild on this site. Unless you participated in these actions the rules will not effect you.

If you oppose the rules then you were part of the disruption and should think about why you need so much disruption in your lives.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2010, 10:14:04 AM »
As long as no one deletes any Dr Fucktard posts, I'm happy.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2010, 10:23:17 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Exactly, Sharon, Its very clear to all of us that the ones who oppose the change in rules are the ones who relied on multiple sock-puppets to attack people.  Botched, Samara, DJ, Bruce, PODKs etal  are completely shut down and will have to change their ways and try to communicate on an adult level.

You need to include yourself with those people.  Impersonating false parents and kids is not cool.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2010, 10:23:35 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
As long as no one deletes any Dr Fucktard posts, I'm happy.

:cheers:  :rocker:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2010, 10:45:16 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
...the ones who relied on multiple sock-puppets to attack people.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Quote from: "Whooter's Sockpuppet List"
RobertBruce.

RobertBruce .

RobertBruces

BEN WAjowski

Fred Bicep

Peg Sympson

John C.

Mike D.

Ursas

Slander Programs

John B.

Jim Bunson

Dot MacKinnon

Jammie Sympson (eventually it will be the whole “Sympson Family” I suppose)

Mark Rosen

Roger Glasdco

John Randall

Pete DeGroot

Mark DeGroot (I guess the “DeGroot Family” too)

Warner Stubbin

Steve Backlan

James Driding

Rob Jamison

Boarding Schools Pros and Cons (he’s the “con”)

Bess H.

Iao;nori

Jim Baylor

Sid Michaels

Fred Thompson

John McCain

Sarah Palin

Mitt Romney

Al Gore

Dick Cheney

Mike Wilson

Rudy Bentz

Heal Online

Margaret Wilson

Revenge Fantasy Girlz

Diddle

Robert Hess

Ajax13.

Tom K

Aghast.

Marion
:roflmao:  :feedtrolls:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2010, 11:14:03 AM »
lol, Oh no!!!   What a shock!!  Aliases    

Sorry,  Dysfunction Junction was disgraced and ran off, had to change his name.  I am still here.

Your list doesnt work anymore because most of those aliases are yours and your not providing any links.  No one buys it anymore.  

Keep posting, though, Controlling Troll we all enjoy your work.  Maybe add a few more names and get it up over a 100!!   How about another thread about how you always logged in and never guest posted.  That was classic.  I wish I could have seen your face when we exposed you had 3,500 guest posts and 100's of aliases,  lol.  I can see why you changed your name.

Take care, DJ... Oh Wait!!  your  "Controlling Troll"  now.  Have Fun.

Whooter