Author Topic: Considering full moderation  (Read 18099 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Considering full moderation
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2010, 01:02:39 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"

I would have to see the original, but I might have said that to counter him accusing someone of killing their own kid. I think I got my point across, though.  Anne, are you not equally upset that Ajax13 accused someone of killing their own son?  Is killing worse then molesting?  or about equal?

That would depend on whether or not the person actually did kill or contribute to the death of their own son and then had the unmitigated gall to start an organization to make money off of the same crap that contributed to the death of said child.

Who is JD?

The important thing is that "JD" has nothing to do with Whooter, but in Whooter's sick need to go after ajax13, he took up "JD"'s identity and accused ajax13 of molesting his son, arrogant in his anonymity until his posts were linked up.  What kind of sick fuck does that kind of shit?  Why on earth would Whooter assume JD's identity and go after ajax13 under an assumed name to call him a child molester?

This is on top of "outing" program survivors which he claims not to approve of, yet he does it often, including personal information.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 01:03:26 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2010, 01:03:06 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Yes, it was you, Whooter. You've spammed my PM box dozens of times daily for a looong time.  Quit lying about it.  You've been caught again.

Here we have Whooter "outing" a program kid, posting his name, picture and Facebook account.  I thought Whooter was "against" this type of behavior?  I guess not.

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: "Guest"
Can we get a photo of Peter Dunbar up? Thanks

Mike Dunbar

Notice how Whooter's defense of calling someone a "child molester" who "sexually abuses" his own son, is that the other person said  mean things, too?  Whooter, do you ever listen to what you say?  Not only are you an unmitigated liar, you do all of things you rail about to other posters.

And quit spamming my inbox!  Now he's using the "Mitt Romney" identity to flood my PM box.

Here is a solution, DJ.  Give Psy access to your PM's.  He will quickly see that you photo shopped my name onto those posts.  I just counted my posts for the year and they add up to 9 PM's Since I switched to the user name Whooter.  I sent maybe 2 or 3 to you, DJ.  I dont send hundreds to you every day lol.

You tried the same trick when you claimed I was "Concerned Parent" which turned out to be you posing as a parent.

Good try though, DJ.

I see you skipped the part about posting a program kid's name and Facebook page.  Outing program survivors is what you do, Whooter.

Are you denying you PMed just this morning as "Mitt Romney" one of your confirmed alaises?

And I never said you sent me "hundreds every day" I said you have sent me hundreds and dozens per day on some days.  Of course, your "Whooter" account is only some of them.  You have been veeeerrry busy PMing me night and day with all of your aliases.  They were all converted to "Whooter" when you had your posts linked up and your alises were moved under your "Whooter" username.

Yeah, right, buddy, I have time to sit around and "photoshop" your PMs.  Face the facts, you are snared in another bald-faced lie.  Nothing new for you.  You should be banned.

You should be banned for lying to the readers once again..  Do you agree to let Psy or another admin to gain access to your PM box to confirm I sent you hundreds of PM's and confirm the PM's you just posted with your photo shoot?

We can get this done right now.  Lets not drag it out.  I cant show I have only sent a handful of posts since taking the Whooter name.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2010, 01:04:30 PM »
Who is "JD"?
John David, as in John David Reuben.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2010, 01:06:27 PM »
Like I said, you've sent me hundreds of PMs under your various logins.  I provided a screenshot of your spam to my PM box from yesterday under your "Whooter" name.  Today you are spamming me with your "Mitt Romney" account.  I've asked you to stop repeatedly, yet you keep doing it.  You have some real problems, dude.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2010, 01:06:57 PM »
What kind of sick fuck does that kind of shit?

Hmmmmm....  whoops!  lol

Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.

I always wondered who the person was that kept accusing me.   I thought this one was RobertBruce but I was wrong it was DJ.  Those flame threads were fun! lol

Dysfunction Junction has a lot more threads to edit because he missed this one.  He will be busy the next few weeks cleaning up his past.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2010, 01:08:57 PM »
Like I said, you've sent me hundreds of PMs under your various logins.  I provided a screenshot of your spam to my PM box from yesterday under your "Whooter" name.  Today you are spamming me with your "Mitt Romney" account.  I've asked you to stop repeatedly, yet you keep doing it.  You have some real problems, dude.

So will you agree to have Psy confirm this by looking at your PMs'?   Lets get it over with, DJ.  I can show I have only sent a handful of PM's and a few to yourself.

Just give Psy permission in this thread and we can all see the truth.  Is that Okay with you?

He will confirm a total count that I have sent you (aliases and all).

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2010, 01:10:36 PM »
Here we have Whooter "outing" a program kid, posting his name, picture and Facebook account.  I thought Whooter was "against" this type of behavior?  I guess not.

Mike Dunbar

That is pretty fucked up.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2010, 01:13:06 PM »
I know you will not agree to this because you are lying, once again.  If you are telling the truth you will not have any problem with having an admin look at our PM's and confirming what you are claiming.

Let us know.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »

Mike Dunbar

Yes, it is.  It's really fucked up.  And Whooter did it with glee.  He has contempt for abused kids and "outs" them here regularly, including their personal information, pictures and social networking accounts.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2010, 01:17:21 PM »
I know you will not agree to this because you are lying, once again.  If you are telling the truth you will not have any problem with having an admin look at our PM's and confirming what you are claiming.

Let us know.

Lying, huh?  Let's have the admins verufy YOUR PMs, Whooter.  Let's start with this one from your alias Mitt Romney.

You're a fucking liar, Whooter.  Quit trying to hide behind the admins.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2010, 01:22:33 PM »
Ok guys.  This is what's called derailing.  You've done it to many many threads already.  I'm going to be implementing the rules today or tonight. Please cut this shit out voluntarily. You're always free to use the open free for all forum to resolve your differences (or fight eternally, i don't really give a fuck which).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
The rules sound great, but why not ban Whooter?The reason is not because of his stance on programs but because he is a saboteur, a gifted one. I think the loss of traffic and the decline of Fornits is partially due to in-fighting and crazy ass personal dynamics. It seems that what used to be confined to the Elan forum - which was all about flamewars - spilled out into other threads.  Then, around 2006, personal info was leaked and administrators lost credibility (sorry, but true). That diminished the site. The lack of anonymity could be a factor, as well. No guest posting.  But I think also, the Who is a derailer. Who wants to visit their favorite threads when the Whooter derails persistently, gleefully, pervasively, repeatedly, tirelessly, enduringly, and deceptively.  This is different than posting your views or just being an asshole.  

When someone asked about Fornits being a support site... it was sad. This place was a community prior to 2006. Now, there are the old loyalists but it's just basically devolved into flamewars and derailed tracks. Maybe me wishing for the old Fornits is like Cheech and Chong nostlagic for '69 but, it would be great if it were more of the community it used to be.

The rules sound great, but why not ban Samara? The reason is not because of her stance on programs but because she is a silent participant in the destruction of this forum.   I think the loss of traffic and the decline of Fornits is partially due to her apathy towards posters who spend their time hurting others and exposing their personal information rather than supporting those posters who contributed in a positive and constructive manner….. That diminished the site in my opinion.. But I think also, that Samara is an instigator. Samara is the “Grand Dragon”, she likes to wear the hood and carry a torch, but since she isn’t the one who kicks the horse, she feels she had nothing to do with the hanging and therefore feels justified in not taking responsibility….. “Who me?  I didn’t do anything wrong?”

She wants  me banned because she knows I know who she is and the type of person she has become.  Fornits was great in its earlier years and was eroded away slowly due to intolerance and closed mindedness like samara represents.  Fornits can again gain the traffic back if people can just accept each other’s opinions without being threatened and feel the need to attack rather than discuss.

It would be great if people could just learn to get along more and learn from each others experiences and points of view instead of being threatened by them and trying to change them.

Watch out, samara!  Whooter will be "outing" you soon, too.  Like he did to this kid:

Mike Dunbar

Yes, it is.  It's really fucked up.  And Whooter did it with glee.  He has contempt for abused kids and "outs" them here regularly, including their personal information, pictures and social networking accounts.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2010, 01:26:18 PM »
Agreed, Psy. This very thread makes the case for full moderation.
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2010, 01:26:35 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Ok guys.  This is what's called derailing.  You've done it to many many threads already.  I'm going to be implementing the rules today or tonight. Please cut this shit out voluntarily. You're always free to use the open free for all forum to resolve your differences (or fight eternally, i don't really give a fuck which).

I don't see this as "derailing," psy.  I see this as an object lesson in proper moderation.  

Whooter has 50+ aliases he uses as sockpuppets, outs program kids' personal information with pictures and attempts to deny people of Fornits' service by flooding the boards and our PM boxes.  

Do your job and moderate this fool already.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2010, 01:28:52 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

Point taken.  Sorry.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa