Author Topic: How a program saved my life  (Read 7285 times)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
Re: How a program saved my life
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2010, 08:18:19 PM »
You are free to believe me or not, I could care less. I don't feel the need to prove myself to you, even if you question my credibility. People who have read my posts, over time, know that I know what I'm talking about. There are plenty of posts where people describe what happens in WWASP seminars, if it was my intent to fake this information it could easily be done. But that's not my intent, and I will choose to post information when and if I see fit. I will not respond like a trained dog, and jump through hoops all because you say "I don't believe you". You know why? Because I don't care what you, or anybody else here thinks about me. I have nothing to prove, and don't feel the need to. People are free to read what posts and information I choose to write about, and draw their own conclusions, just as you are. Thanks for posting.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 08:19:20 PM by Maximilian »

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 08:18:28 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:34:08 PM by Joel »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
You are putting a lot of effort into discrediting me. That's your choice. But look at the original post in this thread, it's got nothing to do with the posterX satire thread. You should of posted this spiel there, but this is yet another attempt to discredit what I said here, using what I said in the past against me. It's a common tactic I see people using with Whooter, to me it seems like a waste of all your time. You could come up with equally personal and honest post as I post, and probably convince more people with that. Oh well, it's your choice. Thanks for posting.

Psy nailed it on the head. This game is coming to an end for you.

How sad.  :fuckoff:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Joel

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 08:22:33 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:34:52 PM by Joel »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
classic!
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 08:24:31 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Max is about to hit "Rock bottom."  :rocker:

The Imagine propheet (CEDU)

Rock Bottom    

A term/concept from the imagine propheet. Rock bottom.. or "who you were, rock bottom" was another term for inner child, as the imagine propheet deals with the inner child concept and regression similar to the children's propheet.

The John Lennon song "Imagine" is used throughout this propheet and by the of the "exercises" you were supposed to have reached your rock bottom.
An exercise in the imagine propheet. This replaced the rap that occurs in the other six propheets.

Staff initiate the exercise by asking "Who has something to say?" Students then engage in disorganized arguing. Unlike a rap, there is little to no structure, and is more of an open melee. Staff never reveal to the students what the purpose of the exercise is, so there is a significant amount of confusion and frustration through the entire exercise. It is unknown at this point whether the game in the imagine is similar in any way to Synanon's the game.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :bs:  :moon:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :roflmao:  :sue:  ::unhappy::  ::deadhorse::  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :rocker:  :rocker: :notworthy:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 08:30:05 PM »
You are free to believe me or not, I could care less. I don't feel the need to prove myself to you, even if you question my credibility. People who have read my posts, over time, know that I know what I'm talking about. There are plenty of posts where people describe what happens in WWASP seminars, if it was my intent to fake this information it could easily be done. But that's not my intent, and I will choose to post information when and if I see fit. I will not respond like a trained dog, and jump through hoops all because you say "I don't believe you". You know why? Because I don't care what you, or anybody else here thinks about me. I have nothing to prove, and don't feel the need to. People are free to read what posts and information I choose to write about, and draw their own conclusions, just as you are. Thanks for posting.
But you're not answering any questions at all. If you wished to make this thread your own private soap box rather than a real discussion you should have stated such from the beginning.  Besides.  I don't want to hear other's perceptions of what went on, I want to hear yours, as likely do parents.  If there is nothing bad about the WWASP program you attended as you claim, you should have no problem answering reasonable questions about the program's structure and practices.  These are not personal or confidential questions unless you consider what goes on in the program to be confidential in and of itself (in which case, why would a parent trust their kid to such unknowns).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 08:32:15 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
But you're not answering any questions at all. If you wished to make this thread your own private soap box rather than a real discussion you should have stated such from the beginning.  Besides.  I don't want to hear other's perceptions of what went on, I want to hear yours, as likely do parents.  If there is nothing bad about the WWASP program you attended as you claim, you should have no problem answering reasonable questions about the program's structure and practices.  These are not personal or confidential questions unless you consider what goes on in the program to be confidential in and of itself (in which case, why would a parent trust their kid to such unknowns).

Sorry, I refuse to jump through your hoops. I suppose this hurts my standing amongst the cult, shucks for me.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 08:35:01 PM »
By the way. I do answer good faith questions from people who are respectful.  People who have discussed things with me know this. But attempting to interrogate me to illicit information you think can be used to discredit me or the program I went to, sorry I don't play that game guys.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 08:39:17 PM »
By the way. I do answer good faith questions from people who are respectful.
You don't seem to be answering questions from anybody at all.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 08:43:21 PM »

Two people have asked questions so far. You and Joel. I answered Joel. You showed me your agenda yesterday when you broke your own rules and released my personal info against my wishes, so I know you aren't asking in good faith. Perhaps in time, I might trust you enough to answer your questions, if you can prove to me with your posts from now on that you are in fact interested in hearing another perspective on what happens in programs. Most people here are openly hostile to this idea, of an open free for all discussion, your actions yesterday also took away from this claim. I'll post what I feel like, and answer questions when I feel like it. Like I said, I don't care what people think about me here. I'm not pushing any agenda, don't you think if I was pushing WWASP programs I'd link to them, or talk about specifics? I'm here to tell the truth about my experiences, I'm reluctant to release personal information to a mob of people who are obviously hostile towards me. I think you must understand that on some level. Thanks for your post.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 09:16:32 PM »

Two people have asked questions so far. You and Joel. I answered Joel. You showed me your agenda yesterday when you broke your own rules and released my personal info against my wishes,

I posted no personal information of yours and you expressly indicated that I did exactly what you wanted me to do, what you admitted quite clearly was your desireto have done: post proof that you fabricated the blackmail story.  Not to bring it up again but did you or did you not desire to have me post proof.  Consider your statements such as "I was hoping for this precise outcome" and "Post your proof I'm posterX, I'm waiting."  You're a liar.  Nothing more, and because you are a liar about that I do not believe the rest of your story.  I do not believe you were in a program.  You claim you will not answer questions but since there is no rational reason not to, I believe you cannot.  You can call us crazy conspiracy theorists like you did last time when people suspected you were PosterX, comparing it to Obama's birth certificate.  They were right back then despite your whooping and hollering and chances are, they're right now too.

so I know you aren't asking in good faith. Perhaps in time, I might trust you enough to answer your questions, if you can prove to me with your posts from now on that you are in fact interested in hearing another perspective on what happens in programs. Most people here are openly hostile to this idea, of an open free for all discussion, your actions yesterday also took away from this claim. I'll post what I feel like, and answer questions when I feel like it. Like I said, I don't care what people think about me here. I'm not pushing any agenda, don't you think if I was pushing WWASP programs I'd link to them, or talk about specifics?

No, I don't, because specifics are generally very easy to refute in the case of well known programs like WWASP.  There is video tape of Randall Hinton admitting he pepper sprays kids repeatedly into compliance.  There is testimony of a parent who came unannounced and saw a kid duct taped to a chair (in a US based program).  There is consierable evidence of abuse at Spring Creek Lodge and corruption with the local authorities as documented in the PBS documentary, Who's Watching the kids.  There is video tape, taken by the mexican authorities and given to Inside Edition of kids tied down in the sun in dog cages at High Impact.  There is mountains of sworn testimony.  There is the ex-director of Dundee Ranch in Costa Rica who came foward as a whistleblower and detailed horiffic accounts of abuse.  There are photos of the unsanitary and inhuman isolation rooms.  There is solid documentary evidence to connect the Premier Workshops to LifeSpring.

There ample evidence of deceptive marketing practiced, as evidenced on this forum (we've even been spammed by WWASP spambots).  There are well documented and supported horror stories for just about every single WWASP program.  Kids forced by staff to abuse other kids in the name of their treatment.  Unsafe restraints...  Even deaths.  WWASP is absolutely the easiest to pick apart.  The reason you don't mention your program is that you know that as soon as you do i'll pile on the evidence and blow your story full of holes. Just like your earlier games you played on the "boo hoo, somebody blackmailed me" thread, you're stuck, and you don't know how to continue. Your'e used to speaking to the uninformed. Your'e used to speaking to parents who do not know the right questions to ask. You're used to being able to persuade with emotion and the standard "program saved my life" marketing spiel.  Solid fact is not something you deal in and when confronted you are incapable of response.  That is the reason you do not respond, not out of some feigned offense.

I offend you?  You sicken me.

I'm here to tell the truth about my experiences, I'm reluctant to release personal information to a mob of people who are obviously hostile towards me.

Information about a program is not personal information.  Cut the manipulation and quit with the "waah...  personal information... waah...  i'm not answering you... you're a meanie!".

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2010, 09:20:43 PM »
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:10:07 AM by Maximilian »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2010, 09:23:42 PM »
I simply refuse to answer yours. Thanks for your post.
I'm not the only informed one here.  Others will ask the same questions.  And you do not respond to them... then everybody will know the truth, just like they knew the truth about you being PosterX even before you asked me to confirm it.

Bans!

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2010, 09:28:49 PM »
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:09:45 AM by Maximilian »

Offline NAZI2

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2010, 09:30:45 PM »
Maximilian could you please tell me who facilitated your first wwasp seminar?

Were you strip searched and drug tested on arrival?

Did your facility have a restraint policy?

Could you please tell me about the facilities abuse hotline policy?

I'm being polite, I'd really appreciate an answer, thank you.