Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 40451 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: I'm still here
« Reply #315 on: August 25, 2010, 06:47:12 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
UPDATE: TheWho has a few more added now.  The total is now 7, 257.

I won't recalculate.  I think everyone gets the idea.  The number will just go up a little.

Then look at your own DJ:
The total number of posts for Dysfunction junction is 7,067.

Link

Its a query result.  the total number of posts is listed under the Avatar.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 25, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »

I won't recalculate.  I think everyone gets the idea.  The number will just go up a little.

7,070 posts for DJ as of this post

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 25, 2010, 06:52:11 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

7,070 posts for DJ as of this post

So you see that you have over 7,000 posts yourself based on your own query.  do you feel stupid yet?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 25, 2010, 07:32:00 PM »
Psy made a mistake and apologized.  No big deal.  He screwed up.

Whooter breaks 10000 like the Dow Jones!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:05:35 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 25, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »
Psy made a mistake and apologized.  No big deal.  He screwed up.

But as for you...10000 plus posts.  Wowie.

It's so bad for Whooter he just sent me a pm threatening to "expose your identity" and tell my "employer what you do at work".  Lols.  Go for it tough guy.  Sore loser to the max.

After all that crying about posting private info this butt-hurt troll threatens me via PM.

Hilarious.

Oh No now I just threatened to tell your employer?   and expose your identity?

I think you are losing it DJ.

In case you sober up and come back to earth here are the post counts  (a few hours ago after psy updated our posts):

Whooter…. 1985
DJ……..3550
TheWho  … 4,300

You can find them next to the peoples Avatar  (every poster has them).  I feel sorry for you a little, DJ.  Maybe I should have not forced you to expose your guest posts like that and show you were trolling me for years on end.

It was classic though, DJ.... wiggle, wiggle wiggle lol.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 07:25:02 AM by Whooter »

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 25, 2010, 07:55:58 PM »
If that PM existed, there would be screenshots posted here already. It's funny because the mob of people demand proof from people like me, then posters within the cult make any claim they want and it's accepted as truth without question. The double standard here is obvious to everyone not a part of the group think.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #321 on: August 25, 2010, 08:06:56 PM »
You can find them next to the peoples Avatar  (every poster has them). We dont need you to lie to us and tell us I have 10,000  posts because we all know it is not true.

Actually you have 10280 posts between the two accounts.  DJ has 7071. (direct from DB queries)  For some reason the post counts aren't updating properly under your avatars.  Compare the numbers I just gave you with what's shown currently and you should have a good idea of what percentage of guest postings each of you have.  Hope that finalizes this little contest of yours.

Don't shoot the messenger.  You were both wrong in your estimates.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 25, 2010, 08:14:31 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
You can find them next to the peoples Avatar  (every poster has them). We dont need you to lie to us and tell us I have 10,000  posts because we all know it is not true.

Actually you have 10280 posts between the two accounts.  DJ has 7071. (direct from DB queries)  For some reason the post counts aren't updating properly.  Compare the numbers with what's shown currently and you should have a good idea of what percentage of guest postings each of you have.  Hope that finalizes this little contest of yours.

Its a query error and may have something to do with the update and is double counting some of the posts  (probably when it joins 2 tables).  DJ's posts went from 2,000 to 7,071 after the update.  I know he was trolling me quite a bit, but that seems excessive even for him to have 5,000 guest posts added to his account.  I would have guessed more like 2,000.

The totals under the Avatars seem accurate, though.  I have, as of a few hours ago:

Whooter…. 1985
DJ……..3550
TheWho  … 4,300

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 25, 2010, 08:22:33 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Can you please take the dick measuring contest to PMs.

Drama box time?

:tup:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 25, 2010, 08:22:51 PM »

Actually you have 10280 posts between the two accounts.  DJ has 7071. (direct from DB queries)  For some reason the post counts aren't updating properly.  Compare the numbers with what's shown currently and you should have a good idea of what percentage of guest postings each of you have.  Hope that finalizes this little contest of yours.

Its a query error and may have something to do with the update and is double counting some of the posts  (probably when it joins 2 tables).  DJ's posts went from 2,000 to 7,071 after the update.  I know he was trolling me quite a bit, but that seems excessive even for him to have 5,000 guest posts added to his account. I would have guessed more like 2,000.

If you're rejecting your numbers from the DB, why accept the 7k figure for DJ?   Here is a screenshot I just took several seconds ago of DJ's avatar showing 3556 posts:
[attachment=0:2orwt31e]Screen shot 2010-08-25 at 8.16.54 PM.png[/attachment:2orwt31e]

Either way, with either set of numbers, you're both about neck and neck.  Why not just call it a draw or take this to the drama box?
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 25, 2010, 08:24:55 PM »
As the person who started this thread, I made it clear earlier today that this thread can be used as an open free for all, and people are free to post what they wish here. This still stands, consider this thread an open free for all about everything and anything you want. I do not authorize this thread to be shut, moved or censored. (it seems we must make our wishes crystal clear these days to avoid confusion)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 25, 2010, 08:27:33 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
As the person who started this thread, I made it clear earlier today that this thread can be used as an open free for all, and people are free to post what they wish here. This still stands, consider this thread an open free for all about everything and anything you want. I do not authorize this thread to be shut, moved or censored. (it seems we must make our wishes crystal clear these days to avoid confusion)

No one cares what you "authorize."

"It's over, Johnny."  :roflmao:  :moon:  :fuckoff:  ::poke::  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2010, 06:09:23 AM »

Actually you have 10280 posts between the two accounts.  DJ has 7071. (direct from DB queries)  For some reason the post counts aren't updating properly under your avatars.  Compare the numbers I just gave you with what's shown currently and you should have a good idea of what percentage of guest postings each of you have.  Hope that finalizes this little contest of yours.

Don't shoot the messenger.  You were both wrong in your estimates.

Except for the fact you hosed up my account, Psy.  It would be nice if you could just come out and say it in public.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2010, 07:20:56 AM »
whatever it's name is  today wrote
"I do not authorize this thread to be shut, moved or censored."

Just who the fuck do you think you are to "authorize" anything?
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2010, 09:11:17 AM »
Except for the fact you hosed up my account, Psy.  It would be nice if you could just come out and say it in public.
Sorry.  Just to let people know, DJ's wife's posts are rolled into his account.