Author Topic: Dude.. like the world is like a program and stuff, its crazy  (Read 812 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
I had to go to the DMV to get my license the other day and they made me stand in line and take a number and wait with everyone else, it was kind of like a LGAT session and I came out of it brainwashed. Then I went on an airplane to visit my grandmother Anne bonney and they tackled me because i made a joke about arabs and then they stripped searched me and made fun of me and stuff and I cried. Then when I landed I tried to get a rent a car but they wouldnt give me one because I'm not old enough, and I felt really trapped and stuff. That made me sad so I told someone I felt like dying and they were really an undercover flight marshall and he called the cops and I was locked up for two weeks for psychiatric observations and I was put on medication and now I feel all dumb and groggy. The world is like a prgoram.. man, its crazy. Guess I'll go smoke some drugs and get high to forget about it. Those lucky monkeys don't have to deal with this crap, they just live in trees and eat bananas and stuff... I wish I was a monkey.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Dude.. like the world is like a program and stuff, its crazy
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 02:55:48 PM »
I'm a flea-bit peanut monkey
All my friends are junkies
That's not really true
I'm a cold Italian pizza
I could use a lemon squeezer
How'd you do?