Author Topic: AA and TC.s - How It Went So Wrong....????  (Read 7714 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: AA and TC.s - How It Went So Wrong....????
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 05:31:20 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:39:56 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2010, 06:07:00 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:40:31 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 06:22:14 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:40:56 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 07:59:46 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:41:30 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Lil Bitz

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »
Someone who does not have the experience, seeks out someone who does to find the answer.  That is the wisdom of life.  If my experience, strength and hope can help someone to stay straight and sober today, then so be it, no matter who the messenger is.  If what you do works for you, Danny, more kudos to your HP.  Always remember that you do not do this alone. But to force those beliefs onto someone else through promotion is not HP's will, but self-will and ego.  I vote for attraction and chose to follow those who walk the walk and not just talk the talk.   Intolerance of anything or anyone without experential knowledge and full understanding is foolish and unwise. And since I am not the HP anymore, I do not have full understanding. There are many paths to recovery.  Each must find their own path.  The one that worked for me was the first 164 pages of the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous.  The only program of AA is outlined in those pages.  If you are thoroughly following those pages, you are working AA.  Otherwise, you have found another path that seems to work for you and I am happy that you have found that path.  It is not wise to "rain on someone else's parade" and judge them as wrong.  We do not have the right to judge others.  That is only the purview of the HP.

Thank you for another day of being a part of my sobriety each of you.

Lil Bitz :peace:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 09:39:18 PM »
No I have a appointment at your house for my weekly blow*$# thou, remember.
Those are your friends troll.
Danny

P.S. Please re-post this so you don't forget.

Danny you are mad because Felice has more sex than you.  You should go back to sliding your tongue between mark babitz asshole.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2010, 10:16:34 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:41:57 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 10:31:18 PM »
I am about as far away as you can get from selling AA to anybody, I don't sell it, promote it and I am not aware even if I attract it nor do I care.

Danny go bad mouth Sharon McCarthy more on your facebook page.  Danny gets confronted by Sharon McCarthy on his facebook page about talking bad about Felice's kids.  He does not have any class.

:jawdrop:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 10:36:11 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2010, 10:56:52 PM »
apologize on facebook
then abuses women on fornits
apologize on facebook
then attacks people on fornits
apologize on facebook
denigrates 28 year sobriety soul its not  his way of the AA and his version of the 12 steps; your thinkin than your drinkin
apologize on facebook
thinks up more lies for fornits
apologize on facebook
tries to HIJACK other peoples post on fornits, no shit asshole
doesn't apologize on facebook cause he doesn't think they found out about that one yet.
lies on facebook
apologize of facebook
apologize on fornits oops that hasn't happened yet
apologize on facebook
attack people on facebook
apologize on facebook
tries to recruit more pro Elan apologists on facebook for Elan
apologize on facebook
looks at huge bulbous nose on face caused by excessive drinking and lying
apologize on facebook
realize nose seems to grow longer each day
apologize on facebook
abuse women on fornits after apologizing on facebook
apologize on facebook
thinks he is Harry Kranick, who the hell is that
apologize on facebook
forgets what site he is on mistakenly starts to apologize on fornits but deletes post
apologize on facebook
remembers Kruglik said to apologize on facebook
apologize on facebook
elan instructions are apologize on facebook to maintain image of turncoat Ass director of Elan
apologize on facebook
thinks of how to apologize without admitting that he was Ass director at Elan
apologize on facebook
hates to apologize about anything but Kruglik says he will let him suck his cock if he does
runs to facebook to apologize
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2010, 11:27:46 PM »
Quote from: "cleveland steamer"
No I have a appointment at your house for my weekly blow*$# thou, remember.
Those are your friends troll.
Danny

P.S. Please re-post this so you don't forget.

Danny you are mad because Felice has more sex than you.  You should go back to sliding your tongue between mark babitz asshole.
:fuckoff:  :fuckoff: I have to ask myself were any of us took the time to shit on you,? I can only imagine we worked you over good,Heck you have only been here a couple of weeks and do nothing but tag around behind us.  I guess you must want to be one of us, I cant imagine anything else. You constantly make an ass out of yourself,talking to people you dont even know.Going on threads you have no interest or business. I ask whats your point ?? I am sure you will come back something real witty.Just so you know we dont care about insults. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2010, 11:48:03 PM »
Mark you are another product of ELAN with diluted thinking, no charisma and no social skills.  We accept a little fag troll like yourself because this is the only place you can fit in.  BTW I did sleep with your mother last night and she called me "big poppy!"  Now fuck off!

:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger: :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger: :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 02:49:58 AM by Anonymous »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2010, 08:58:15 AM »
Mark you are another product of ELAN with diluted thinking, no charisma and no social skills.  We accept a little fag troll like yourself because this is the only place you can fit in.  BTW I did sleep with your mother last night and she called me "big poppy!"  Now fuck off!

:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger: :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger: :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
There are those words of wit I was speaking of, You can always count on a Troll. By the way Troll do have a real name or are scared to print it.??  When were in Elan or weren't you there.?? Are you getting the attention your seeking, ?? What are you going to do when they quit bashing Danny.?? Will you leave  ?? Probably not, were would you go,??? And once again ,were did any of us ever take time out to take a shit on you,?? Oh I got past the your mother thing when I was about 12 or 13 years old, but if it works in your act please leave it in.After all if you subtract your bull-shit out of our post there wouldnt be anything to read.So keep up the good work, and one day you and your brother will find someone to take both of you clowns seriously,. But until then feel free to practice on us we like the  bull-shit.It just makes our point clearer to all.And you guys get to work in the element your both most comfortable.Thanks for your response you have lived up too all our expectations.  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :soapbox:  :jamin:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :peace:  :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2010, 09:06:18 AM »
Mark Babitz's mother who called me "big poppy."

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2010, 09:27:00 AM »
Yes, why do you have something stupid say about Jews?? I think all the comedians and nazi took care of all the jokes, but they forgot you.I was raised Jewish and Catholic, in Skokie Ill, and moved to Winnetka just before high school, junior year.I went to Catholic grade school and synagogue on Saturdays for Hebrew School. Do you believe in God ?? or is that a stretch,?. Hope I answered your question, hang on here comes the Jewish persecution, When I was in Elan they took Jews, they kind of favored them since toucher was in their genes . They held up longer than the Blacks or the Gentiles, they were weak ,As far as the other free religions AKA Cults they tend to their own, Elan was not needed.they had their own hells to deal with. Dam did I take your whole joke pattern,?? Sorry, you take a stab at it, Oh great Norm Crosby. :rocker:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2010, 09:31:38 AM »
Mark Babitz's mother who called me "big poppy."

Why did you take the post down about asking me if I was  Jewish, That is a bad place to go, You start involving alot of people then. I forgot to quote you but I wont make that mistake again :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: .