Author Topic: AA and TC.s - How It Went So Wrong....????  (Read 7721 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: So Wrong.
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2010, 05:37:53 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:43:55 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: AA and TC.s - How It Went So Wrong....????
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2010, 05:40:59 PM »
So, did you or did you not tie a girl to a van and drag her around behind it? Why is it so difficult for you to answer the question without the sarcasm or stupid remarks?

Danny still avoiding the question and refuses to answer it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Banny Dennison

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2010, 05:46:37 PM »
:feedtrolls:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2010, 06:07:42 PM »
:cheers:  :cheers:  :birthday:  :shamrock:  :seg:  :seg2:  :rocker:  :rasta:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2010, 09:32:13 AM »
:jawdrop:
Quote from: "mark babitz"
Quote from: "cleveland steamer"
Mark Babitz's mother who called me "big poppy."

Why did you take the post down about asking me if I was  Jewish, That is a bad place to go, You start involving alot of people then. I forgot to quote you but I wont make that mistake again :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: .
:fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2010, 09:37:31 AM »
Quote from: "cleveland steamer"
Why is that a bad place to go, who cares if a lot of people are involved, are you Jewish. He asked the question answer it....You can quote me fat boy. Don't make this into a bigoted thing it is not, simple question simple answer, maybe he is Jewish.
Danny

:waaaa:
[Yes I am Jewish] :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2010, 10:00:49 AM »
Here is my post from yesterday slightly altered but its hard to remove a post once it is registered in the members catch , you forgot,And there is only one way a post can be removed completely of the board  :twofinger: e: AA and TC.s - How It Went So Wrong....????
Yes, why do you have something stupid say about Jews?? I think all the comedians and nazi took care of all the jokes, but they forgot you.I was raised Jewish and Catholic, in Skokie Ill, and moved to Winnetka just before high school, junior year.I went to Catholic grade school and synagogue on Saturday. Are you going to crack Jew jokes now?.Elan was taking Jews when I got there the biggest contributor was Marvin Swartz,I Joe wrote he didnt like the Blacks they were too hard to control.the Whites or Gentiles were very weak, Jews held up the best due to there history of being toucher they have the stamina to keep going. Oh was that the joke you were looking for[ Mr Norm Crosby]. Like I said ass-hole leave the Jews out of this, I am my own Man, and dont represent the Jewish or other Christian Faiths or other religions.I asked you yesterday do you believe in God,or anything other than bull-shit.?? Like I told you yesterday Jews, Blacks, Gay Folks, Disabled are kind of off limits, Your yelling into a dark whole and truly dont know whats down there. You did yesterday when it was mentioned, [ie] your post completely removed, again only certain people could do that., and for the computer savvy we know.!!.This post has been copied and stored so it can be reposted so no reason to alter this one.Attempting to pick on the Jews, we dont lash out at Gay people, we have seen you and your friend on Face-book, and thats fine, I wont repost it here, all who know have already made the identification and relevance to the post removals and it comes back to that guy.So stay off the religions. :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2010, 10:36:09 AM »
by cleveland steamer » Yesterday, 14:34

How many gold teeth do you have?      

cleveland steamer
phpBB Familiar Face

by cleveland steamer » Yesterday, 14:38

Do you eat pork?      

cleveland steamer
phpBB Familiar Face

by cleveland steamer » Yesterday, 14:39

Have you seen the newest Jewish-American Princess horror movie? It's called, "Debbie Does Dishes!"      
Last edited by cleveland steamer on 25 Mar 2010, 14:41, edited 1 time in total.

cleveland steamer
phpBB Familiar Face

by cleveland steamer » Yesterday, 14:40

Why don't Jewish mothers drink? Alcohol interferes with their suffering!      Boy what a jokester :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2010, 10:48:18 AM »
: AA and TC.s - How It Went So Wrong....????
Yes, why do you have something stupid say about Jews?? I think all the comedians and nazi took care of all the jokes, but they forgot you.I was raised Jewish and Catholic, in Skokie Ill, and moved to Winnetka just before high school, junior year.I went to Catholic grade school and synagogue on Satur...
by mark babitz
Yesterday, 14:27

Forum: Open Free for All
Topic: AA and TC.s - How It Went So Wrong....???? :jawdrop: Now do you think everyone amuses I was responding to the air, obviously a post was there , what happed to it.?? Above are the threads left behind, I hope you clean your house better than you posts. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2010, 11:54:25 AM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:44:42 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2010, 12:12:02 PM »
Danny the Drunk is fighting a multi-front war with his brains tied behind his back.  This guy is a dope.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2010, 12:32:01 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Danny the Drunk is fighting a multi-front war with his brains tied behind his back.  This guy is a dope.

He's like a couple of memes, rolled into one.

The Internet tough guy

And the "I have to be at the gym in 26 minutes" guy.

http://gawker.com/309684/nightmare-onli ... -the-world

I think you forgot how this works. You hit on me, and therefore have to impress ME and pass MY criteria and standards - not vice versa. 6 pictures of just your head and your inability to answer a simple question lets me know one thing. You are not in shape. I am a trainer on the side, in fact, I am heading to the gym in 26 minutes!

So next time you meet a guy of my caliber, instead of trying to turn it around, just get to the gym! I will even give you one free training session, so you don't blow it with the next 8.9 on Hot or Not, Ivy League grad, Mensa member, can bench/squat/leg press over 1200 lbs., has had lunch with the secretary of defense, has an MBA from the top school in the country, lives in a Buckhead high rise, drives a Beemer convertible, has been in 14 major motion pictures, was in Jezebel's Best dressed, etc. Oh, that is right, there aren't any more of those!

Regards,

John
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2010, 12:35:19 PM »
So what were we talking about, anyway? :rofl:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2010, 12:36:55 PM »
Danny was trying to figure out how the TTI and AA went so wrong.  A bunch of us made fun of him for thinking they were ever right to begin with.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2010, 12:50:50 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "mark babitz"
Here is my post from yesterday slightly altered but its hard to remove a post once it is registered in the members catch , you forgot,And there is only one way a post can be removed completely of the board  :twofinger: e: AA and TC.s - How It Went So Wrong....????
Yes, why do you have something stupid say about Jews?? I think all the comedians and nazi took care of all the jokes, but they forgot you.I was raised Jewish and Catholic, in Skokie Ill, and moved to Winnetka just before high school, junior year.I went to Catholic grade school and synagogue on Saturday. Are you going to crack Jew jokes now?.Elan was taking Jews when I got there the biggest contributor was Marvin Swartz,I Joe wrote he didnt like the Blacks they were too hard to control.the Whites or Gentiles were very weak, Jews held up the best due to there history of being toucher they have the stamina to keep going. Oh was that the joke you were looking for[ Mr Norm Crosby]. Like I said ass-hole leave the Jews out of this, I am my own Man, and dont represent the Jewish or other Christian Faiths or other religions.I asked you yesterday do you believe in God,or anything other than bull-shit.?? Like I told you yesterday Jews, Blacks, Gay Folks, Disabled are kind of off limits, Your yelling into a dark whole and truly dont know whats down there. You did yesterday when it was mentioned, [ie] your post completely removed, again only certain people could do that., and for the computer savvy we know.!!.This post has been copied and stored so it can be reposted so no reason to alter this one.Attempting to pick on the Jews, we dont lash out at Gay people, we have seen you and your friend on Face-book, and thats fine, I wont repost it here, all who know have already made the identification and relevance to the post removals and it comes back to that guy.So stay off the religions. :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Mark if you are talking to me please read this slowly, "NO AND NOT ONLY "NO" BUT FUCK NO", got it asshole. You opened the door pal, so here it comes.
Danny
:jawdrop: Why in the hell would you respond to this post Danny,?? I dont see your name anywhere in it,nor does it insinuate your the person.And why are you jumping on me I haven't bashed you, you started bashing me out of the blue.I actually was speaking to the guilty party, How in the world would you have access to completely remove a post with any trace.?? I dont know why you even respond to an accusation like that, Any regular user can not remove the trail of the post,  think about it, some thing will say edited, Facebook once its been posted and replied too I dont think you can even go back into the post. Non the less, I dont believe  you have the knowledge to hack or have the access to delete post with out a trace. And I think If folks thought about it they would realize that too. :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :peace: