Author Topic: SEKTO, PSY and INCULCATE  (Read 8873 times)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 08:29:21 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:30:37 AM by Joel »

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
Re: SEKTO, PSY and INCULCATE
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 08:42:35 PM »
Agreed.  I feel sorry for this guy, and will write no more on the matter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 04:59:34 AM »
I lol'd..
 :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

many of these for everyone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 11:47:49 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Bennison:

It seems you are only here to undermine threads by causing conflict etc.

Such a person posting on a message board is often called an "Internet troll."

Once again please refrain from giving us your prejudicial response. You have no idea who I am or what I am. Though I will say one thing in all the sites I am affiliated with you are the first member to call me a troll.
YO, angry one relax it is my turn to shine for 15 mins. so back off and go gloat over your knew found superiority. I won't be back I'll just start my own forum on Daytop or thread, whatever. You can have yours all to yourself.
If you don't like my posts don't read them. I don't really read your posts I got bored with the excessive chronicles of you on the Daytop threads. Psy, Inculcate and you would all post about you. Very little to actually do with info on Daytop. I have read the entire forum more then once, just in case you wonder where this is coming from. What is really sad is you really don't get the choke hold you have on that forum. Your actually proud of it along with your side kick Inculcate. Hey then you have a administrator "rubber stamp" it. Who was by the way a very active poster on your chronicles.
There ya go....off and running. We are always talking about the thin line of ethics, shit I can most definitely be sympathetic to Whooter. When your not in the group think around here, fuck you guys are murderous.  
Also I don't like the ignorance concerning AA on this forum never have never will. So I have decided to say something about it.
 :shamrock:
Danny.....

I think you were called a Troll right here: http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29897 :feedtrolls:

:shamrock:
Hey Felice,
Your going to jump in on this?????? Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danny....
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 11:58:03 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 11:51:11 AM »

You talk about my mother again and son you don't even want to know. That's is all I'm going to say.
PLEASE>>>get this you piece of shit. Ist Warning.....
Danny........ :shamrock:

Joel

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 12:06:52 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:32:14 AM by Joel »

Joel

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 12:13:27 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:31:47 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 04:42:58 PM »

You talk about my mother again and son you don't even want to know. That's is all I'm going to say.
PLEASE>>>get this you piece of shit. Ist Warning.....
Danny........ :shamrock:

Son..????  You're momma wears combat boots.  There.  I talked about your mother.  What "don't I even want to know"???????/

I can't wait.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 06:05:43 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
What does the term "dry drunk" mean to you, Bennison?

This was cruel and mean.  I will leave it at that.

What am I missing here? What's cruel or mean about this?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Joel

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 06:56:53 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:32:59 AM by Joel »

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »
http://www.elanschool.com/featuredgraduate.php?id=25

Living with Joe Ricci and his wife. I was the youngest graduate Élan had at the time and Joe and his wife took a special interest in me. I admired Joe. He was bigger than life to me at the time and he became the Dad I never had. I think of him often, miss him, and am grateful for his personal sacrifices and belief that youth are worth investing in.

Hey all ,
Look Danny and Lee are two different people. If you read the link above you will see that Lee named his business Bloch (something, the lighting business) Ok everyone with me. Well I hate to be the one but Lee Bloch was a 14 or 15 year old kid who was living with ricci when I first arrived at elan way back in 7-74.

Lee was put back in the house during my first 2 weeks. He was not a graduate at the time. He did something in ricci's house that pissed off ricci and therefore got stuck back in the house until he did graduate. I remember Lee playing a classical guitar , infact the song that he played was '"Classical Gas" during this time.

Lee Bloch and Danny Bennision are two different people.

On another note different strokes for different folks. I take my hat off to Danny for finding something that works for him and am happy he has found sobriety. elan certianly didn't work for either one of us. Granted this doesn't work for other people and I certianly would not jam elan down other peoples throats.

With that being said please do not confuse these two people again.

thanks

Matt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 01:02:10 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "Antigen"

Well..from the Urban Dictionary:
http://http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dry+drunk

1. dry drunk
A dry drunk is a person whose brain was affected by years of alcohol abuse, despite the fact that the person had quit alcohol. Usually is a result of a person who went cold turkey. The brain usually shrinks

A dry drunk usually exibits the following traits,
* Exaggerated self-importance and pomposity
* Grandiose behavior
* A rigid, judgmental outlook
* Impatience
* Childish behavior
* Irresponsible behavior
* Irrational rationalization
* Projection
* Overreaction
Many consider George W. Bush to be a dry drunk, and point to observations of his speeches and other behaviors as evidence of this condition.

(I have been called a lot of things, but DUBYA!!! That IS insulting)

2. Dry Drunk
Someone who is no longer drinking but is not happy with life. This person usually still has his/her alcoholic mindset but not the booze.
I stopped going to that AA meeting downtown because it was mostly full of dry drunks.
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
No you stopped going to meeting because nobody would let you give them #$%^ &%$#, who are you kidding. Maybe you act like this because your brain did shrink. What kills me is somebody will write about anything and pawn it off as authentic. "Dry Drunk" simple is someone who does not go to meeting and suffers because of this. HALT RETURNS....Hungry, Angry , Lonely and Tired. He doesn't drink. I personally don't give a shit about this stupid crap, here is another one 13 stepping, Someone with years picking up folks who just came in AA.
Me I first came to AA because I was in a 30 day treatment center after detox and they had meeting up in front of the building. This dude walked up to me one nite and said hey you want to get out of here for a hour. I said sure so off we went trotting off to my first AA meeting, man I hit that meeting and 4 of the sweetes honeys were sitting in the first row and I was hooked. AA was for me. None of them would talk to me but hey they were there. I still had a chance. So the moral of the story, who gives a shit how you got there, stay there and get sober and if you can pick up a honey for the journey why not. Misery loves company....lol
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:
Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 01:07:48 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"

Gee, what you always have been missing. Some other explanation then your own and your
wanna bee club.
Thank you
Danny....

Joel

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2010, 01:12:21 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:35:11 AM by Joel »

Offline Free Will

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2010, 01:33:43 AM »
"Dry Drunk" simple is someone who does not go to meeting and suffers because of this. HALT RETURNS....Hungry, Angry , Lonely and Tired. He doesn't drink.

Aha.  So let me get this right.  I defined "Dry Drunk" correctly in the other thread.  A "dry drunk" is somebody who got sober without AA and is therefore considered to be miserable, despite the absence of alcohol.  In other words, AA is about more than just quitting drinking.  It's a "spiritual program".  You learn what is essentially a religion, not a recovery program.  If the goal was simply recovery, simply not drinking would be enough.

In AA terms, a "dry drunk" (apostate) can never be happy, just as Christians believe those without Jesus can never be happy, despite how happy their lives actually are.  They see what they want to see, just as you see what you want to see, because you're terrified of the possibility there is another way and you've been duped.  Those I know who quit drinking on their own you would look down with pity and disdain.  Indeed "dry drunk" is perhaps the worst thing you can call a person in AA terms.  Indeed it is insulting.  It's a slap in the face to anybody who has quit drinking without AA.  No recovery is valid in your eyes except for those through AA -- and you just won't realize how blind you are.

What you don't realize is that you fell for a bait and switch. You joined the group to quit drinking and ended up getting sucked into what is essentially a religion.  A Calvinist religion whose philosophy ultimately denies the existence of free will.  And because you believe it does not exist, because you believe you are in an impenetrable cage of powerlessness, you never bother to try the door to see if it's really locked.  You know what I think?  I think you're afraid to try.  I think you're comfortable where you are.  I believe you've found happiness in slavery.

I personally don't give a shit about this stupid crap, here is another one 13 stepping, Someone with years picking up folks who just came in AA.
Me I first came to AA because I was in a 30 day treatment center after detox and they had meeting up in front of the building. This dude walked up to me one nite and said hey you want to get out of here for a hour. I said sure so off we went trotting off to my first AA meeting, man I hit that meeting and 4 of the sweetes honeys were sitting in the first row and I was hooked. AA was for me.

You went to AA to find pussy?  How noble.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 02:12:41 AM by Free Will »
To be ‘cured’ against one’s will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level with those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals. But to be punished, however severely, because we have deserved it, because we ‘ought to have known better’, is to be treated as a human person made in God’s image.
[size=85]C.S. Lewis - The Humanitarian Theory of Punishment[/size]