Author Topic: Whining?  (Read 3121 times)

Offline susan

• View Profile
Re: Whining?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 09:40:59 AM »
Quote from: "susan"
I think it is healthy to express ones self. Who cares if it irritates anyone. If someone does not like something, they can  move on, it is that  simple. Irritate away, and have a lovely day doing so. I for one do not think this stuff is irritating.  Oh, and if this is called whining, then please whine away. For one you will all feel better opening up. I know I do. Peace to you, and never worry about what others think, have the time they are not even thinking anyways. Peace. :peace:
                    lol, I was not thinking myself, I met half the time they are not thinking.  For all you spell checkers. :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 10:00:04 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Yes you lowlife druggie whiners got what you deserved. After all, wasn't it YOU who did the necessary things that caused your parents to put you into whatever program they put you into? If not, you wouldn't have ended up there; it's entirely logical! You didn't need to be there? You didn't needhelp??? HA!!! Every last one of you arrogant, drug-addled teen pigs would have CERTAINLY ended up DEAD, INSANE or IN JAIL if it hadn't been for people like me, and you DAMN WELL know it!!!!!! Now do yourselves a favor and learn to appreciate what the program tried to do for you!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                     I am just curious to how many meds this fool is on himself. I bet most those souls that thought they had anyone by the balls are heavily medicated today, it just makes me laugh seeing them post the word druggie to anyone. Lord knows they are the biggest druggies around nowadays. Dead insane or in Jail, Not in all the years I have been around,that slogan is so old and crusty by now, they so need better material then calling anyone at all a druggie. It is sad to see the world so medicated. Drugs are abused daily, by elderly as well as young. In fact I believe the elderly are hooked beyond even knowing they are hooked.  To the soul that just made  comment about druggies. Be honest tell all what drugs you take. Oh wait they call them meds now. If you bite on a rock, you may feel your own words.  ::OMG::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 06:24:48 PM »
Susan, today we learn what a "troll" is, as well as the concepts of "satire" and "parody".

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 06:57:16 PM »
Thinks I caught me a troll. Hee, Hee, I am a good troll catcher. :cheers:  :seg:

Offline escapee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2009, 08:12:02 PM »
* Main Entry: whine
    * Pronunciation: ?hw?n, ?w?n
    * Function: verb
    * Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
    * Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hw?nan to whiz; akin to Old Norse hv?na to whiz
    * Date: 13th century

intransitive verb
1 a : to utter a high-pitched plaintive or distressed cry b : to make a sound similar to such a cry <the wind whined in the chimney>
2 : to complain with or as if with a whine <always whining about the weather>
3 : to move or proceed with the sound of a whine <the bullet whined…across the ice — Berton Roueché>

I think the person that started this thread meant that politely asking to go to the bathroom (simply and example) does not meet the true definition of the verb "whine". As we all know, RTCs develop their own vocabulary and use it abusively. It is part of the whole cult culture. Too bad, that many responders on this forum have become as abusive and cynical as the programs most of us survived!