Author Topic: RIP Frankie Laurita, Academy at Swift River  (Read 13177 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
RIP Frankie Laurita, Academy at Swift River
« on: July 10, 2009, 08:27:13 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: RIP Frankie Laurita, Academy at Swift River
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 08:36:25 PM »
The obit mentions a children's medical hospital.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 08:49:35 PM »
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »
Quote from: "No connection made"
The obit mentions a children's medical hospital.

Memorial donations may be directed to: St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN

Many families do this if their loved one died from something that cannot be cured but is currently in need of funding for research.  Saint Judes is a good organization.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 09:46:36 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
http://obit.shaughnesseyfuneralhome.com/obit-589506

Another ASR student dead.

He was a sharp dresser and allegedly spent at least as much time in Vegas as New York.

For the sake of posterity, here is that Obit (they don't stay online that long):

—•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•—

Frankie Laurita
Born in Wayne, NJ on Dec. 5, 1982
Departed on Oct. 5, 2008 and resided in Manhattan, NY.

Visitation:    Wednesday, Oct. 8, 2008 & Wednesday, Oct. 8, 2008
Entombment Service:    Thursday, Oct. 9, 2008
Family Reception:    Thursday, Oct. 9, 2008
Cemetery:    Oaklawn Cemetery
Please click on the links above for locations, times, maps, and directions.

Frankie Laurita, born December 5, 1982 of Manhattan and formerly of Westport, passed away suddenly on October 5, 2008. He is survived by his adoring parents, Joseph and Adele Laurita of Westport; brother, Joey Laurita of Santa Monica, CA; and sister, Michele Laurita of Stamford. Frankie is also survived by his loving grandparents, Frank and Dell Petrone of Westport; uncles, Nick Petrone of CT, Jaime Laurita of IL, Chris Laurita of NJ, Anthony Laurita of NJ; and aunt, Ann Ricks of PA. Friends may pay their respects on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 from 2:00-4:00 and 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the SHAUGHNESSEY-BANKS FUNERAL HOME, 50 Reef Rd. in Fairfield. Entombment services will take place on Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 1:00 p.m. directly at Oaklawn Cemetery Mausoleum, 1530 Bronson Rd. in Fairfield. Memorial donations may be directed to: St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105, or http://www.stjude.org. Frankie brought joy and laughter to all who knew him and his smile will be forever remembered.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 09:51:11 PM »
http://www.westportnow.com/index.php?/v ... nts/21601/

2000 graduate of ASR.
Obituaries
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Frankie Laurita, 25

Frankie Laurita, born Dec. 5, 1982, of Manhattan and formerly of Westport, died suddenly on Sunday, Oct. 5.

He was born in Queens, N.Y. In 1991, his family moved to Westport where he attended Staples High School.

Frankie was a 2000 graduate of The Academy at Swift River in Massachusetts. He had a life-long passion for music. Frankie enjoy­ed playing guitar and was a highly decorated soldier in the Kiss Army.

A true jet-setter, Frankie could be found anywhere from an East Village concert venue, to a Vegas table or a Hollywood hot spot on any given night. His most enjoyable times were spent creating laughter for his countless friends.

He was marketing manager for New York-based Signature Apparel Group, founded by his father, Joseph Laurita, and uncle, Christopher Laurita.

Frankie brought joy and laughter to all who knew him and his smile will be forever remembered.

Frankie is survived by his adoring parents, Joseph and Adele Laurita of Westport; a brother, Joey Laurita of Santa Monica, Calif.; and a sister, Michele Laurita of Stamford. Frankie is also survived by his loving grandparents, Frank and Dell Petrone of Westport; uncles Nick Petrone of Connecticut, Jaime Laurita of Illinois, Chris Laurita of New Jersey, Anthony Laurita of New Jersey; and an aunt, Ann Ricks of Pennsylvania.

Friends may pay their respects Wednesday, Oct. 8, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Shaughnessey-Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road, in Fairfield.

Entombment services will take place on Thursday, Oct. 9, at 1 p.m. directly at Oaklawn Ceme­tery Mausoleum, 1530 Bronson Road, Fairfield.

Memorial donations may be directed to: St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105, or http://www.stjude.org

Posted 10/07 at 08:43 PM
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »
Seems like post-ASR life span is about 23 years old on average.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 01:19:21 PM »
Seems like post-ASR life span is about 23 years old on average.

He was almost 27. ASR was long behind him.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 01:31:42 PM »
Yeah, so it raised the average age of post-ASR death to about 23.  People don't live long after going there.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 01:33:12 PM »
Yeah, so it raised the average age of post-ASR death to about 23.  People don't live long after going there.

Moot point everyone, he died of cancer.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »
His data still goes into the average time to live for ASR kids.  If you went to ASR you can expect to be dead by 23 or so.

I wonder why these parents put a cancer patient into a teen warehouse.  Seems pretty cruel.  Unless ASR told them they can cure cancer, which wouldn't be a stretch for those quacks.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 10:19:56 PM »
His data still goes into the average time to live for ASR kids.  If you went to ASR you can expect to be dead by 23 or so.

I wonder why these parents put a cancer patient into a teen warehouse.  Seems pretty cruel.  Unless ASR told them they can cure cancer, which wouldn't be a stretch for those quacks.
I feel much better recommending these places after reading the tongue in cheek posts.  For a while there I was beginning to really believe abuse might have really occured in these places.  But it is clearly just poking a little sharp stick at the old program because they forced you to study and get off your butt for a few months.  That still gets to you doesnt it?  Well you can go back to your old ways now, mom and Dad arent responsible for you anymore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 11:22:54 PM »

I feel much better recommending these places after reading the tongue in cheek posts.  For a while there I was beginning to really believe abuse might have really occured in these places.  But it is clearly just poking a little sharp stick at the old program because they forced you to study and get off your butt for a few months.  That still gets to you doesnt it?  Well you can go back to your old ways now, mom and Dad arent responsible for you anymore.

You cult people are so insane and pitiless it’s almost parody. Academy at Swift River is a division of the CEDU torture gulag http://www.heal-online.org/cedu.htm

To you being stripped searched, forced to labor 8 hours a day,  denounced by your peer detainees for 4 hours a day, forced to "confess" to misdeeds and accept that you "need to be here,"  under threat of beating, solitary confinement or a mixture of beatings and solitary confinement is not abuse, of course.
Rudy Bentz, realizing how much money is to be made abducting, imprisoning, and torturing teens and exposing them to Synanon, est and primal scream coercive persuasion tactics started their own torture center.

Who knows how this kid died. If by sickness, I do not doubt it was aggravated by a stay Academy at Swift River. I know a girl who died prematurely from diabetes precisely because she was tortured for so many years. Stress and improper care while locked up, and stress and being too debilitated by her experience combined to destroy her through her illness

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 12:12:14 AM »
You cult people are so insane and pitiless it’s almost parody. Academy at Swift River is a division of the CEDU torture gulag http://www.heal-online.org/cedu.htm
Wow, I didn’t realize how credible your links were.  Does heal repay the favour by using fornits to support their bazaar conclusions?
To you being stripped searched, forced to labor 8 hours a day, denounced by your peer detainees for 4 hours a day, forced to "confess" to misdeeds and accept that you "need to be here," under threat of beating, solitary confinement or a mixture of beatings and solitary confinement is not abuse, of course.  Rudy Bentz, realizing how much money is to be made abducting, imprisoning, and torturing teens and exposing them to Synanon, est and primal scream coercive persuasion tactics started their own torture center.
Aw, comeon you left out the picture of the hobbit and the 300 lb counsellor they hire to sit on people!!  The duct tape and driving the kids towards a typhoon to throw them into the ocean (Classic).  The water boarding in the back room to insure compliance!!!
Who knows how this kid died. If by sickness, I do not doubt it was aggravated by a stay Academy at Swift River. I know a girl who died prematurely from diabetes precisely because she was tortured for so many years. Stress and improper care while locked up, and stress and being too debilitated by her experience combined to destroy her through her illness
That is the only thing I agree with you on is we don’t know how this child died.  But many here are chomping at the bit to try to spin it so the programs take the hit.. even after several years.  You can just disregard everything else in the kids life that effected them leading up to them dyeing i.e. cancer  (Ding,Ding,Ding).  

There was a list of kids who died that was circulating a few years back that had a kid who was driving by a program and was distracted by their sign, hit a poll and died..... The people here running the list noted this as a program related death and added the kid to the list.  So we can see how this one easily fits the criteria.  

Also, Thank you for the latest addition to your list... programs now cause diabetes and death... beautiful.
Got a clinical study to support that? Oh wait, we work to a double standard here, I forgot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 12:41:19 AM »
Wow, I didn’t realize how credible your links were.  Does heal repay the favour by using fornits to support their bazaar conclusions?
To you being stripped searched, forced to labor 8 hours a day, denounced by your peer detainees for 4 hours a day, forced to "confess" to misdeeds and accept that you "need to be here," under threat of beating, solitary confinement or a mixture of beatings and solitary confinement is not abuse, of course.  Rudy Bentz, realizing how much money is to be made abducting, imprisoning, and torturing teens and exposing them to Synanon, est and primal scream coercive persuasion tactics started their own torture center.
Aw, comeon you left out the picture of the hobbit and the 300 lb counsellor they hire to sit on people!!  The duct tape and driving the kids towards a typhoon to throw them into the ocean (Classic).  The water boarding in the back room to insure compliance!!!
That is the only thing I agree with you on is we don’t know how this child died.  But many here are chomping at the bit to try to spin it so the programs take the hit.. even after several years.  You can just disregard everything else in the kids life that effected them leading up to them dyeing i.e. cancer  (Ding,Ding,Ding).  

There was a list of kids who died that was circulating a few years back that had a kid who was driving by a program and was distracted by their sign, hit a poll and died..... The people here running the list noted this as a program related death and added the kid to the list.  So we can see how this one easily fits the criteria.  

Also, Thank you for the latest addition to your list... programs now cause diabetes and death... beautiful.
Got a clinical study to support that? Oh wait, we work to a double standard here, I forgot.

That’s testimony is sworn to and if it was false, your gods, Rudy Bentz and co, would demand its removal. Not surprisingly, they choose not to attempt a lawsuit. Thats because, if they did, they would be creamed in court as everything the victims describe is demonstrably real. It was considered real enough to win various lawsuits, already, and for criminal investigations which caused to the closing of CEDU. If it’s not too late maybe the CEDU torturers will yet face justice.
http://www.isaccorp.org/cedu/cedulawsuit.pdf
http://www.isaccorp.org/brown/brown-sch ... 01.05.html
http://www.isaccorp.org/archives.asp#cedu

In insisting CEDU did not torture, and that all the survivor are lying, in your attempts to build up Academy at Swift River, you only show the utter  complicity of program supporters and educational consultants in the abuse, torture and murder in cultic gulags.

People's lives  are a game to you. 100s of kids committed suicide because of the torture at CEDU. Many more simply had their brains wrecked and their lives ruined. And you literally laugh at them "ha, ha, ha"
You have not a drop of decency in you soul

But, of course, if you really are John Reuben, the monster who drove his son to suicide and currently uses his obit as a marketing tool, what else could one expect?