Author Topic: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org  (Read 52868 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org
« Reply #585 on: March 24, 2010, 02:38:02 PM »
Bumped for educational purposes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 24, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »
Translation: I am a Fornits Loser obsessed with Whooter and want to let everyone know this.

From this point on, Dysfunctional Junction, Anne Bonney and Ursus shall officially be known as "WHOOTERS CHILDREN".

Fucking losers.
one day at a time

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 24, 2010, 04:53:35 PM »
Easy, now. They have legitimate concerns and a long history. I understand you may want to move on to another topic, and that's perfectly fine.

Auntie Em
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 25, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »
"SUCK IT" is just one of Whooter's many logins.  It can be ignored.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 25, 2010, 10:52:33 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Translation: I am a Fornits Loser obsessed with Whooter and want to let everyone know this.

From this point on, Dysfunctional Junction, Anne Bonney and Ursus shall officially be known as "WHOOTERS CHILDREN".

Fucking losers.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
I second this.......
Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 25, 2010, 11:23:19 PM »
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"
Easy, now. They have legitimate concerns and a long history. I understand you may want to move on to another topic, and that's perfectly fine.

Auntie Em

Can I ask one question without sounding like I am baiting, who has the legitimate concerns just the three being admonished or everyone in this debate. Sounds like your only talking about Ursus, Anne and DJ. not included was Whooter. I could be wrong though just asking.
Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 26, 2010, 01:27:30 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "SUCK IT"

Fucking losers.
I second this.......
Danny
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"

Auntie Em
Can I ask one question without sounding like I am baiting, who has the legitimate concerns just the three being admonished or everyone in this debate. Sounds like your only talking about Ursus, Anne and DJ. not included was Whooter. I could be wrong though just asking.
Danny
Lol. Considering that I've probably contributed all of a half-dozen posts to this thread of close to 600, I'm flattered that you believe I effect so much bang for my buck...  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 31, 2010, 02:08:43 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
John D. Reuben is a wanna-be EdCon 'who' started a business making referrals to known abusive programs.  He has linked up with some of the most familiar bogeymen of the TTI such as Lon Woodbury, Martha Kolbe and many others, like NATSAP and Aspen Education.

John's son, 'who' was forced into two abusive programs, SUWS and ASR, did not receive the help he desperately needed from the unlicensed, unseducated staff of SUWS and ASR, but he was able to make it through, getting out at age 18.  Since the boy's legitimate psychological issues were never addressed while he was detained by for-profit quacks, his family bond was destroyed and when he came home from ASR he estranged himself from John and went back to his old behaviors (as almost every teen does after being detained by quacks) and got much more deeply into much harder drugs, turning to heroin to get his fix and escape from his terrible problems that his father refused to seek legitimate treatment for.

Eventually Michael Joshua Reuben overdosed on heroin and died due to his father's neglect in his time of need.

John's son Max H. Reuben is also a program veteran, but John declines to say which program.

Please lend your support in researching John's connections to the TTI and those of his firm STICC.

John, if you had followed sound medical advice, Mike would still be with us today.  Max, although still living, is deeply scarred by his experiences that you forced him into.  Now you want other people to follow your example which leads to psychological destruction or even death.  John used paid death notices in newspapers accross the country to draw attention to STICC and to get donations to send other kids to SUWS and ASR, a particularly misguided and disgusting thing to do.

Thank you to Mike's roommate [name withheld] who sought me out to tell Mike's story here and ask us here at Fornits to try to cripple STICC as a referral source to programs that verifiably kill children and are 100% ineffective.

R.I.P., Mike.  Your dad let you down, but your friends love you eternally.   :peace:

Please add your thoughts to this topic.

:notworthy:  ::puke::
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 17, 2010, 12:53:34 PM »
Reminder:  John Reuben and STICC are still out there trying to incarcerate children in abusive programs like Aspen Ed.  Let's not forget.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 29, 2010, 04:47:30 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Oh my God.  My wife's sister had her son "placed" by this person into a highly abusive facility.  She ended up getting her son out (which this guy fought along with the program) and suing them.  I had no idea he had this type of history with his own children and his wife.  This is scaring me now.  I'm going to call my sister and aske her if her attorney knows about all of this.

Wow, this brings back memories.  This woman was so upset and kept posting in different threads that her nephew was placed into ASR and was being abused there..  I have to give DJ credit this was a good troll.  I never thought this was Dysfunction Junction.  I really believed this woman and that DJ convinced her that ASR was abusive.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 29, 2010, 05:07:41 PM »
And, by the way, my name is spelled "Pegg" with two "g's" so please stop trying to hijack my identity and put your words in my mouth, Whooter.  For the record, it was Whooter posing as me in the past few posts and I did not say those things.  It's just another example of how cowardly he is when he can't use his won name but tries to steal other people's identities.  I support the idea that Whooter and DJ settle things in the ring, like men, to raise money for the kids, but I think Whooter is really genuinely afraid of it.

I dont remember what this conversation was all about, but it sounds really funny.  I think this was a woman DJ was pretending to be.  Pegg Sympson I believe.  She had a son in a CEDU program as I remember or at least that is what her posts said.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 29, 2010, 05:32:28 PM »
Well, RobertBruce was indeed right about Whooter.  He's a coward.  

He has a chance to earn some money for a charitable cause, but he's too afraid of big, bad, DJ (a bookworm) to have a fight in the ring for charity.  Whooter is simply a message board bully and a real-life coward.  It's not like anyone would really get hurt and it's for a good cause, but, alas, Whooter is too afraid to step up.  

It tells al ot about his character.  This is why his kids had to go to programs.  Whooter couldn't man up and be a good parent.  He chose the easy way out.

When it comes time to put up or shut up, he runs away.  Why not put your money where your mouth is so DJ can put his fist in your money, little coward?

I think we all knew this is how Whooter would handle confrontation.  Ha, Ha, Ha.

This was DJ posting as "Jake Rios".  I always thought Jake Rios was RobertBruce (sorry Bob).  Jake (DJ) was a busy poster for awhile there and was a survivor.   You can see the name in the thread I captured underneath this one when you click on the link.  Wow DJ really trolled the bejesus out of me.  I thought I had him good a few times when I was trolling him, but he did more posting than I thought.

Link

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 29, 2010, 08:07:21 PM »
:roflmao:

Those are some really funny finds there. I'm still waiting for all the fornits regulars to get as upset with DJ for lying, and pretending to be other people, some people about had a meltdown when I created that posterX thread and the admin decided to out me against my will. I think Whooter is right, DJ appears to be obsessed with him. Funny stuff!!

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 29, 2010, 08:24:11 PM »
Your will is utterly irrelevant.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 29, 2010, 08:36:44 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Oh my God.  My wife's sister had her son "placed" by this person into a highly abusive facility.  She ended up getting her son out (which this guy fought along with the program) and suing them.  I had no idea he had this type of history with his own children and his wife.  This is scaring me now.  I'm going to call my sister and aske her if her attorney knows about all of this.

Biz-umpety!

Keep the sunlight on this vampire.

I like this one.  The guest post he is commenting on is one that he wrote.  I remember that besides my posts this whole thread was mostly guest posts.  I didnt know that they were almost all penned by DJ.   I got trolled good on this one.