Author Topic: "TheWho"'s True Identity  (Read 35736 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: "TheWho"'s True Identity
« Reply #390 on: July 12, 2009, 05:17:34 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "katiesthoughts"
My question for The Who and everyone who is arguing with him: Why are you even wasting your time? Obviously it is getting nowhere, and just causing him to retaliate and argue more. Why would you put your energy into something foul and repulsive, when we could be doing something to stop torture of these kids? I was in Cross Creek for 3 and ½ years and I saw fornits as a place for hope… what is it doing for me on this subject??? Its making me sick.

Me too.  It's as if RobertBruce and Co. have become so obsessed with Whooter that they've forgotten about the program discussion entirely.  For some reason, a troll deserves more attention than kids suffering in programs.  Whooter got what he wanted and RB doesn't even realize it.

Its an unfortunate human tendency to take people at face value, and if someone is a self described program parent who just doesn't understand where you are coming from, there is a psychological impulse to explain yourself

Over time, when you notice that theWho claims to have a "fiduciary interest" in Aspen, recommends the a non -existent AARC  facility from the point of view of an insider, pretends to have never existed except as a Robert Bruces sockpuppet , or a drug addled former student of HLA,says all the CEDU survivors, Liam Scheff, included are lied about abuse, you know this entity is much more (or less) then what it claims to be.  It really is just a troll and should be treated as such--ignored.

You , psy, shouldmark it when it posts, or expose its IP.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 12, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Its an unfortunate human tendency to take people at face value, and if someone is a self described program parent who just doesn't understand where you are coming from, there is a psychological impulse to explain yourself

You are right where I was when I first came here, just a little skeptical but believing everything you heard.

I was the same way.  I came here to fornits and read all the horror stories and took them all at face value, as you said.  
Then little by little I became comfortable and I  started to tell my story and after awhile I noticed that those who didn’t like what I was saying would make up stories about me to discredit me.  Some said I was an edcon, others that I was child abuser and a rapist.  Still others said I was paid by the industry etc.  Anything was said to try to discredit me when I spoke to others here.  It quickly dawned on me that if they were willing to go to such lengths to lie about me (who they didn’t even know) what about their stories about their stay in the program?  What lengths would they go to discredit them?  Did they make up all those stories of abuse just to make the program look bad and try to dissuade other parents from sending their kids.  This answer has to be yes and I know many of you wont admit it but you know it to be true also.  It is very unlikely that a person would lie about one person to discredit them and then maintain the truth when trying to discredit the program.

Do you see what I am saying?  This is why I question many of the posts here.  This is work that you yourselves should be doing so that I could move on.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 12, 2009, 07:20:10 PM »
[quote"TheWho"]Do you see what I am saying? This is why I question many of the posts here. This is work that you yourselves should be doing so that I could move on.[/quote]

::deadhorse::  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

What a douche.  You already said that nobody believes what is written here and that you're the truth squad, but you never said why you were truth-sqadding when nobody believes it anyway.  Do you enjoy posting twelve hours a day every day on Fornits?  Are you a glutton for punishment?  Or, as I assume, you're a basic invalid stuck in a couple of rooms so you post all the time.  Probably sitting in a wheelchair right now.  You never, ever leave.  And you won't no matter what anyone else does.  You're mental, Who.  All day and all night every day and every night you're here.  You're pretty pathetic.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 12, 2009, 07:38:01 PM »
Look, Katie, let me try to explain something that you may not see. I think I can speak for many here that your story is moving, touching, sincere and very credible. I think that you will be able to open the eyes of many new readers and parents who come here to fornits to read up on the inside workings of the industry

Why the change of heart? You were so adament before when you claimed that we were all liars about having ever been abused. You even went so far as to claim that less then 1% of all the inmates at these kiddie prisons were ever abused, and then later you changed your number to 0. Now all the sudden you believe this girl. Why?

But now lets say in addition to your story you start posting about how a program parent who you never met drove their son to suicide or that programs aggravate diabetes to the point of causing death and that a kid who died from cancer at age 27 was the responsibility of the program he attended 10 years ago. You further post that I rape and murder children, I work for the industry and am an Edcon. These are all stories intended to make myself, programs and program parents look bad.

If the stories are true then why should we care? Everyone knows you hate being held accountable, but as long as you post on here that isnt going to change.

So what we would know is that you are willing to make up stories (or stand by the sidelines and say nothing while others do) to make programs, parents and staff look bad.

Now what would this say about you written account at Cross creek? Should you expect the readers to believe you were honest in your personal account at Cross Creek or would you expect us to believe you would say just about anything to make the place look bad because you hated the place and some of the staff?
[/quote]

This has been explained to you on several occasions. There is no reason to make up stories about these places, or you and your kiddie abusing friends. The truth about how abusive these places are is damning enough.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 07:42:04 PM by RobertBruce »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 12, 2009, 07:39:53 PM »
[quote"TheWho"]Do you see what I am saying? This is why I question many of the posts here. This is work that you yourselves should be doing so that I could move on.

What a douche.  You already said that nobody believes what is written here and that you're the truth squad, but you never said why you were truth-sqadding when nobody believes it anyway.  Do you enjoy posting twelve hours a day every day on Fornits?  Are you a glutton for punishment?  Or, as I assume, you're a basic invalid stuck in a couple of rooms so you post all the time.  Probably sitting in a wheelchair right now.  You never, ever leave.  And you won't no matter what anyone else does.  You're mental, Who.  All day and all night every day and every night you're here.  You're pretty pathetic.[/quote]

That's a pretty hilarious image, actually.
See, I am a little different.  I see an injustice against people who cannot defend themselves and I just have to speak up.  .

How did pretending to be RobertBruce's sock puppet help defend those who cannot defend themselves?
How did pretending to be an AARC insider recommending a non-existent facility defend those who cannot defend themselves?
How did pretending to be a drug using burn out from Kids Hleping Kids (I think it was) defend those who cannot defend themselves?
How did "laughing" at the boy from WWASP who described his sexual abuse and torture help defend those who cannot defend themselves?
How did saying that Liam Sceff and all the survivors whose experience is accounted for at HEAL help those who cannot defend themselves?

Who reads reports of teenagers’  torture and decides to “fight injustice” on “behalf of people who cannot defend themselves” by …..anchoring yourself on an internet message board for those teens, and “tolling” it? Telling the survivors you come across that they are lying, taunting them (including dear Katie) and lying to promote the facilities where the teens are tortured in.

As a reminder—you have already claimed to have  “fiduciary interest” in Aspen. From here on in, get your lies straight

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 12, 2009, 07:49:53 PM »
Think about it from a readers perspective. That is why I question posters here, because I see these inconsistencies here all the time and no one but myself will call them out on it. There is such a drive to make all programs appear evil that the posters are willing to fabricate stories to attain their goal

We've seen first hand how you get such a kick out (not to mention sexual gratification) of kids abuse stories, but do you have a single piece of evidence to suggest even one story posted on here was made up?

I'll settle for a single one.

That is why I am viewed the way I am. I point out the discrepancies and the readers don’t like it.

You don't point out discrepancies. You make things up and then run yourself in circles when held accountable for it. People show you facts and you refuse to acknowledge them. You're proven wrong almost daily and instead of accepting that you attempt to attack survivors. When people throw it back at you, you claim you're being trolled. Explain to me how this adds anything of substance to the board? You may think you're the devil's advocate on here but you would have to actually provide facts in order to qualify. People view you this way because you bring it on yourself.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 12, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »
See, I am a little different. I see an injustice against people who cannot defend themselves and I just have to speak up. People should be free to post what ever they wish, but if they are lying for reasons of hurting innocent people then they should be held accountable or at the very least be challenged. That is what I do

You think far too highly of yourself. You've never caught anyone in a lie on here, yet you've been proven wrong on countless occasions. You dismiss survivors abuse stories simply because you dont want it to be true. In addition you yourself have lied about posters on here who got the better of you.

You claimed Deborah lost custody of her children.

You claimed Dysfunction ignored his children

You claimed I was bi-sexual.

So tell us Peter, what were your reasons for lying? Try out that accountability for once, see how it feels.

I haven’t humiliated or bashed anyone who hasn’t bashed me or someone else first.. at least not knowingly
That's because you cant. You try, you just arent very good at it. Let me ask you though, you're so concerned for child abusers and absent parents. Where is your concern for the kids who are locked in these places and abused. That's who we're here for.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 12, 2009, 07:59:36 PM »
How did pretending to be RobertBruce's sock puppet help defend those who cannot defend themselves?
How did pretending to be an AARC insider recommending a non-existent facility defend those who cannot defend themselves?
How did pretending to be a drug using burn out from Kids Hleping Kids (I think it was) defend those who cannot defend themselves?
How did "laughing" at the boy from WWASP who described his sexual abuse and torture help defend those who cannot defend themselves?
How did saying that Liam Sceff and all the survivors whose experience is accounted for at HEAL help those who cannot defend themselves?

Who reads reports of teenagers’  torture and decides to “fight injustice” on “behalf of people who cannot defend themselves” by …..anchoring yourself on an internet message board for those teens, and “tolling” it? Telling the survivors you come across that they are lying, taunting them (including dear Katie) and lying to promote the facilities where the teens are tortured in.

As a reminder—you have already claimed to have  “fiduciary interest” in Aspen. From here on in, get your lies straight

Classic! Now if someone is willing to put this much energy into discrediting and lying about a poster they don’t even know imagine the motivation there would be to discredit a program.

Katie, if you are reading this they are accusing me of trolling you!  (This may answer your question)  Katie knows she was the one who initiated contact and asked me questions.  Now she knows the truth as I do.  That you will use everyone and anyone to discredit those who do not agree with you.  Along with your other long list.  You just buried yourself even deeper.  I don’t laugh at sexual abuse, rape or abuse children as you would like other to believe.  But I bet you would plead for everyone to believe you are telling the truth about your time in the program...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 12, 2009, 08:03:19 PM »
So you think it is okay to start a thread about someone and bash and humiliate their whole family. Posting their address and phone numbers openly on the web. This must be okay to you because you attack the only person who will stand up to defend them.

You were perfectly okay with this when you weren't on the recieving end of it Peter. Explain the double standard.

I am just trrying to stand up for people who cannot protect themselves. If you feel you are above that then that is what you need to live with. Look around you . People are getting bashed who don’t even post here. But this attacking from the shadows seems to be okay with you for some reason, yet you try to appear better than others.

You are putting the "Beating a dead horse" symbol out there. It seems you are not understanding me so lets make this the last post. I respect your story and am sorry you cannot read an opposing viewpoint without spewing vulgarity at people..

You're complaining after a getting a dose of your own medicine? Why?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 12, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »
I was the same way. I came here to fornits and read all the horror stories and took them all at face value, as you said.

No you didn't. You denied them all from the word go. You tried to pass yourself off as some industry expert (now we understand why). You claimed you had a better understanding of what the situation was in these places, and then you began trying to attack posters when you were proven wrong.

Then little by little I became comfortable and I started to tell my story and after awhile I noticed that those who didn’t like what I was saying would make up stories about me to discredit me. Some said I was an edcon, others that I was child abuser and a rapist. Still others said I was paid by the industry etc. Anything was said to try to discredit me when I spoke to others here

You told multiple stories. Don't cry about us holding you to your own bullshit.

It quickly dawned on me that if they were willing to go to such lengths to lie about me (who they didn’t even know) what about their stories about their stay in the program? What lengths would they go to discredit them? Did they make up all those stories of abuse just to make the program look bad and try to dissuade other parents from sending their kids. This answer has to be yes and I know many of you wont admit it but you know it to be true also. It is very unlikely that a person would lie about one person to discredit them and then maintain the truth when trying to discredit the program

Does that work both ways? Why hold other people to that standard but not yourself. Peter you have lied about posters on here on multiple occasions. You play games consistently. If your logic is to be taken at face value then that would suggest that you too must be making up stories about these places being safe. In that same regard according to you if a person hasnt lied about you, then his story of abuse can be taken to be truthful correct?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 12, 2009, 08:14:02 PM »

Classic! Now if someone is willing to put this much energy into discrediting and lying about a poster they don’t even know imagine the motivation there would be to discredit a program.

Katie, if you are reading this they are accusing me of trolling you!  (This may answer your question)  Katie knows she was the one who initiated contact and asked me questions.  Now she knows the truth as I do.  That you will use everyone and anyone to discredit those who do not agree with you.  Along with your other long list.  You just buried yourself even deeper.  I don’t laugh at sexual abuse, rape or abuse children as you would like other to believe.  But I bet you would plead for everyone to believe you are telling the truth about your time in the program...

I doubt if she is listening, who.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 12, 2009, 08:21:25 PM »
Classic! Now if someone is willing to put this much energy into discrediting and lying about a poster they don’t even know imagine the motivation there would be to discredit a program

Classic! If someone is willing to put this much energy into discrediting and lying about a poster they don't even know imagine the motivation there would be to claim an abusive kiddie prison is safe.

I don’t laugh at sexual abuse, rape or abuse children as you would like other to believe.

Yes you do. You just tried to edit it away later. The posts had already been quoted though so you were already outed. Later you tried to attribute your posts to me and were banned for it. Or dont you remember? You know the kid who was duct tapped, thrown into the ocean, and sexually abused. You said it was "your favorite."

But I bet you would plead for everyone to believe you are telling the truth about your time in the program...

I guess that depends on who you're actually talking to. Or is this part of your ongoing paranoia that every guest poster is me attacking you from the shadows. No Peter, I always want to take credit for making you look stupid. In any event I don't need you to believe that I was abused, you're too stupid and brainwashed to ever accept it. Besides I was there, I know what happened, the kids I was incarcertated with know what happened, many of the posters here believe what happened, and more then that, a judge believes it happened. So keep insisting it didnt, meanwhile I've got Bucci's check coming in the mail.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 12, 2009, 08:30:17 PM »
[quote"TheWho"]Do you see what I am saying? This is why I question many of the posts here. This is work that you yourselves should be doing so that I could move on.

What a douche.  You already said that nobody believes what is written here and that you're the truth squad, but you never said why you were truth-sqadding when nobody believes it anyway.  Do you enjoy posting twelve hours a day every day on Fornits?  Are you a glutton for punishment?  Or, as I assume, you're a basic invalid stuck in a couple of rooms so you post all the time.  Probably sitting in a wheelchair right now.  You never, ever leave.  And you won't no matter what anyone else does.  You're mental, Who.  All day and all night every day and every night you're here.  You're pretty pathetic.[/quote]

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 12, 2009, 08:45:00 PM »

Here is where you were caught claiming to be a burn out in kids helping kids forum:
http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic. ... 90#p167874
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Posted by LittleCat:

"See, Thats what I mean, you attack me left and right, say I am shady and my business is shady and you dont know me personally or what business I am in ..... What is wrong with you?"

After reading your posts from other threads, I can see why you'd want to be a baghead.  See below from the KHK forum:

I'm sorry but....
Posted: 2005-11-22 14:10:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2005-11-22 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Drugs are fucking GREAT! I'm glad I got sent to a program 'cause I learned about all the other drugs I had been missing out on. I don't think I ever would have tried crystal meth, cocaine, or heroin if I hadn't heard how great they were from other people in the program.

That's the best thing I walked away from the program with, a desire to do more drugs."

LittleCat responded:

That is true!! I started smoking pot in high school and after 3 years I moved onto Mescaline (brown organic rocks!!). I think the pot raised my awareness and made me smart enough to realize that I needed to move onto better stuff. I still smoke pot once in a while, but after I wake up, some days, and rmember I blew my paycheck on coke I feel really stupid. Maybe I should stick with pot and work on getting my G.E.D. I wish more people would write articles like that, it makes me feel better about my choices and shit.
Thanks for the post

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =60#149107

I wonder if other ASR parents, therapists or your daughter know about your little habits?  I guess I was right (even if by accident) that you're pretty shady.  At the very least you are an unbearable hypocrite.  And again, it's the kid's fault and the kid needs help, right?  Gimme a break, man.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-01-25 07:31 ]

Not only were you lying about being a teen drug user, by denying it happened, you are lying again. If I wanted to take the time, I could quote each word you accused of posting above. You lie shamelessnessly, and with full knowledge you are engaged in deceit.

One wonders what you did OFF fornits so that you are driven to "defend the helpless against injustice" by  laughing at accounts of torture, and lying to promote the AARC, CEDU, and any institution which abducts, and imprisons teens. Fact is, no typical "parent" would behave as do you.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 12, 2009, 08:54:08 PM »
One wonders what you did OFF fornits so that you are driven to "defend the helpless against injustice" by laughing at accounts of torture, and lying to promote the AARC, CEDU, and any institution which abducts, and imprisons teens. Fact is, no typical "parent" would behave as do you.

still on with the lies... I see... carry on.  The main thing is this keeps you happy.  The down side is that somepeople actually may buy into your crap.