Author Topic: MEDICAL RECORDS  (Read 914 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MEDICAL RECORDS
« on: June 18, 2009, 12:02:19 AM »
contact libby and ask for copies of your medical records.

by law the seed fits into the category of a treatment facility, and those records must be kept for your entire life.

copies must be given if you request them -- in writing.

if the seed destroyed those records, they are in violation of federal law.

and its a felony.

i am SURE they destroyed those records -- thinking all you white trash south floridians are too stupid to know your own state laws - let alone any federal laws.

and believe me -- to this day, they think you are fucking stupid.

ACT - don't react.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline susan

• View Profile
Re: MEDICAL RECORDS
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 11:54:35 AM »
wow, really, i will be writing a letter. I have never gone to a doctor because i am frightened of hospitals and buildings,i do not participate in anything that has a closed in effect, has to be open, just i do not trust  being closed in, lack of my free will is why i am sure, and i would go to any doctor now if the courts asked me too, only to show i have still to this day fear of a lot of shit that no one should have fear of. Yes lets all send our kids off to a place that will torment them for the rest of their lives. What really disturbs me again and again, is that a drunk/ comedian, and his hooker/ druggies,  took a bunch  kids that should have been in school and used then so they could get loans and grants, i would like to see what those grants and loans went for, they owe the government money back ,and family of those kids, and they owe it to them selves to stop lying about what they did indeed do to thousands if not millions of kids, one thing for sure they can pretend all they want, cry out like they too were victims, but i was not the one yelling at them, they were however spitting and yelling at me, so screw miss libby and how she feels, because judgment day is coming, and 20 12 is around the corner, so all take it slow in life, laugh it off, and be happy,  but do take time to help the other kids that are still out there un  free like we were, this bothers me daily, to know that others are suffering as i did, probably even more so nowadays, not that i could imagine anything being worse, but i am sure it sure is. sad, everyone  think about those kids if you do not want to think about self.Peace to all, and may the day libby and art go to jail where they belong is the day i will so be 100 percent free of anything they did, till then i guess i have to wait, and i of all people have learned to wait a long time, because of them, Peace again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »