Author Topic: List of children being currently tortured at CALO  (Read 9461 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: List of children being currently tortured at CALO
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2009, 03:15:42 PM »
Quote from: "bobpeterson1973"
CALO staff are flooding fornits.  Their requests, threats and viewpoints constitute "drivel" considering they are deceptive.

That I doubt.
You, on the other hand, are flooding fornits with diarrhea of the mouth! ::fullofshit::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2009, 03:22:39 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
CALO staff are flooding fornits.  Their requests, threats and viewpoints constitute "drivel" considering they are deceptive.

That I doubt.
You, on the other hand, are flooding fornits with diarrhea of the mouth! ::fullofshit::

If you can offer a strong argument to why you doubt CALO is deceptive, I will entertain your explanation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2009, 03:44:00 PM »

That I doubt.

If you can offer a strong argument to why you doubt CALO is deceptive, I will entertain your explanation.

Because you are SO open minded??  LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2009, 05:51:00 PM »
+1 3014080995

Surely at least one of you has called this number by now? (yes, yes, "why don't you do it yourself faggot", yes, I suck)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2009, 07:11:38 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/people/Anastasi ... 1524906007

Her sister, Anastais, has a facebook page. Someone might want to contact her and tell her what's going on at Change Academy.

Any one else here think that there is a chance Ken Huey, abducter, extra-judicial imprisoner, torturer and brainwasher, might have not bothered to tell the "parents" that their wards names are now public?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:24 PM »
+1 3014080995

Surely at least one of you has called this number by now? (yes, yes, "why don't you do it yourself faggot", yes, I suck)

You are sick, sick puppies

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2009, 01:01:46 AM »
+1 3014080995

i hope someone has! If so, please share!

Perhaps well proxied can share the names of the "parents" who torment their kids via proxy, next.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2009, 05:15:16 AM »
Quote from: "anon22"
Any public disclosure of medical information, including the name of the client under care, is a violation of HIPPA and other privacy rights.  Web sites that allow this and posting individuals who create this put themselves at risk of prosecution.

if we took messages down everytime some anonymous twat comes on and says "this posting is illegal", this forum would be very bare indeed.  Sorry, but we defer to the courts on these matters.  Bring back a court order if you want something removed.

I might suggest creating your arguments without violations of HIPPA regulations and putting both this site and your personal self at risk.

So you say the records are "medical" (as is the "treatment", supposedly).  And you say that they are covered under HIPAA?  So you are then saying CALO violated HIPAA by letting the records out into the public in the first place?  I see.  You sure that's what you're saying?

Shouldn't they do what programs always preach about and take responsibility?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2009, 05:36:35 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "anon22"
Any public disclosure of medical information, including the name of the client under care, is a violation of HIPPA and other privacy rights.  Web sites that allow this and posting individuals who create this put themselves at risk of prosecution.  I might suggest creating your arguments without violations of HIPPA regulations and putting both this site and your personal self at risk.

Blah, blah, blah.  You're delaing with veterans who have already survived the type of events you are imagining.  Every lawsuit initiated against any person here has been lost by the complainant.

Yup. So be careful who you are fucking with.  Look up the judgement on Benchmark v. Crawford (that's me, btw).  Pay very special attention the very very large number and ask yourself if you really want to risk paying that for filing a lawsuit without merit.  Sue Scheff took on this site too directly in court and lost (i believe on the same immunity grounds we cited earlier in this thread... so its already been tested).  Link here:

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=21829

so go ahead, bitch.  Make my day.  It's really no trouble for me.  A bit of stress, yes, but I've handled worse.  In the end, i'll end up at the very least even and you'll probably bleed out paying for my representation after the anti-slapp motion and/or the countersuit for malicious prosecution.  You should know: I have no mercy for programs and I don't back down.  Benchmark v. Crawford should provided you with evidence enough of that if you read up on the background.  I could have backed down very very easily but I didn't.  Why?  The same reason you don't negotiate with terrorists.  Giving in would only invite more attacks...  So don't threaten me without full knowledge of how i'll react, somehow expecting me to back down.  Playing chicken is not a good idea.  I won't swerve... because I know that even in the rare case that I could lose... so will you.  I have nothing to give and you have everything to lose.

Don't get me wrong... I find what the person posted disgusting, but it's not my place to judge whether the posting is illegal.  If you want it down, quit trying to get a workaround and use the court system. Sue "well proxied" if you really must.  We'll be more than happy to hand over the IP address to you with a valid subpoena (providing the doe doesn't use representation to somehow block the discovery process).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2009, 06:30:08 AM »
The most hilarious thing about this thread is the HIPPA violation threats regarding a facility that's only playing doctor.

If you tell your co-worker tomorrow that he seems hungover, in your non-medical opinion, does HIPPA apply? I think not. Hell, you could tell him you think he's got Oppositional Defiance Disorder, or Opposable Thumb Disorder or even Lakanookie Disorder. They're all made up disorders, and you're just playing doctor...it's all in good fun, unless your a business that charges big bucks and hold kids hostage while pretending to offer diagnoses and treatment.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2009, 10:30:38 PM »
Quote from: "well proxied"
The following juveniles have been delivered to infantilist pedophiles at Change Academy, Lake of the Ozarks (CALO) with the consent of their parents or legal guardians.

It should be noted that none of the victims on this list are in any way culpable, as CALO is not a juvenile institution. These children were sent to be abused for no legal reason whatsoever. Their presence on this list is merely a testament to the vindictiveness or cluelessness of their parents or legal guardians and the deceptive marketing of CALO.

Anyone with contact information of any of the parents/legal guardians of the children on this list is strongly encouraged to post it.

[Redacted due to DMCA claim]
This totals to 33 children being currently victimized.

Anyone call any of the "parents" of these detainees?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2009, 10:40:10 PM »
Is the kurt zahn listed here, the kurt zahn from missouri?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2009, 11:23:59 PM »

The Kurt Zahn on that list does not come from Missouri.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2009, 11:49:55 PM »
Quote from: "Can Hooey"

You should post the names of the "parents" involved!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »
Quote from: "Can Hooey"

You should post the names of the "parents" involved!!!

For what reason exactly?