Author Topic: List of children being currently tortured at CALO  (Read 9459 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: List of children being currently tortured at CALO
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2009, 12:17:38 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Can Hooey"
Is the kurt zahn listed here, the kurt zahn from missouri?

The Kurt Zahn on that list does not come from Missouri.

You should post the names of the "parents" involved!!!

For what reason exactly?

To call them and inform them of what is being done to the detainees at CALO.
To hold them responsible, in some small way, for orchestrating the abduction, imprisonment, brainwashing and torture of another human being by putting the truth about them into the public sphere .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2009, 12:38:02 AM »
"To call them and inform them of what is being done to the detainees at CALO.
To hold them responsible, in some small way, for orchestrating the abduction, imprisonment, brainwashing and torture of another human being by putting the truth about them into the public sphere ."

So, how is it that you "know" what is being done to the "detainees" at CALO? And regarding these big words you are using: as a Vietnam War Vet, I think you know not of what you speak.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2009, 12:45:00 AM »
To hold them responsible, in some small way, for orchestrating the abduction, imprisonment, brainwashing and torture of another human being by putting the truth about them into the public sphere ."

So, how is it that you "know" what is being done to the "detainees" at CALO? And regarding these big words you are using: as a Vietnam War Vet, I think you know not of what you speak.

Didn't Ken tell you staffers to stay away from Fornits? I know he repeated this to you at your meeting on Friday.

Seriously, how can you give directions to children if you can't follow them yourself? Run back to the cult/duck/torture camp now and beg MR. RED FLAG TOUCHES for a proper regrouping.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2009, 12:49:57 PM »
as a Vietnam War Vet, I think you know not of what you speak.

Were you fighting on the side trying to inflict an all-encompassing totalitarian belief system which had as one of its tenets "to each according to his needs", while in reality demanding total mental control over everyone who participated in it, or the side trying to stop it?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2009, 08:37:50 PM »
Which side was trying to stop it, the Americans or the North Vietnamese?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2009, 11:13:02 PM »
do you not find it odd?    you won't hear a peep when the names are posted of all the dead children
who have died in the hands of gulag profiteers

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2009, 11:56:25 PM »
+1 3014080995

Surely at least one of you has called this number by now? (yes, yes, "why don't you do it yourself faggot", yes, I suck)

i hope someone has! If so, please share!

Perhaps well proxied can share the names of the "parents" who torment their kids via proxy, next.

So has anyone contacted this "parent" or any of the other "parents" on this list?

How about you, well-proxied, do you know if their has been any reaction to you email?

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2009, 04:35:45 AM »

Not sure how many times I'll have to re-site this posting to prove this point, but this is how I came to know EXACTLY what torture means.

I wonder what its like to fall all over yourself because you realize there is a whole mess of people who see right through your bullshit and KNOW that you are a child abuser. My question is how you live with yourself... or is justification for violence just one of those things you learned back in nam?...

:sue:
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2009, 04:42:00 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"

Not sure how many times I'll have to re-site this posting to prove this point, but this is how I came to know EXACTLY what torture means.

I wonder what its like to fall all over yourself because you realize there is a whole mess of people who see right through your bullshit and KNOW that you are a child abuser. My question is how you live with yourself... or is justification for violence just one of those things you learned back in nam?...

A link to evidence against CALO, please? This is relevant to Casa By The Sea and High Impact.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2009, 06:35:25 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"

A link to evidence against CALO, please? This is relevant to Casa By The Sea and High Impact.

Nice try WHO, you expect me to give away the strategy of a potential prosecution in order to convince you?... think not. Our source has more than enough confirmation from both staff and survivors to equate the methods used in this program to be as equally abusive as we have witnessed in countless other programs. Whether you choose to see it or not, there is a pattern within the troubled teen industry and that is the unethical practice of "tough love". they may all patent and package it differently but it still always boils down to child abuse.

And to be clear, my comment (and siting of my experience) was directed to prove the point that all to often program supporters will deny that the usage of the words like "torture", "child abuse" and many others referring to the fact that we were incarcerated without our consent or due process of the law, are in fact accurate. However based on my experience, as described, I think I have a fair estimation of what torture, child abuse and false imprisonment are, and how they apply to this industry.

Assume all you want that we don't know what we are talking about, that's your prerogative, however you should just sit back and be grateful you never walked a mile in our shoes, if you had you might be singing a much different tune.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2009, 05:46:55 AM »
Quote from: "well proxied"
The following juveniles have been delivered to infantilist pedophiles at Change Academy, Lake of the Ozarks (CALO) with the consent of their parents or legal guardians.

It should be noted that none of the victims on this list are in any way culpable, as CALO is not a juvenile institution. These children were sent to be abused for no legal reason whatsoever. Their presence on this list is merely a testament to the vindictiveness or cluelessness of their parents or legal guardians and the deceptive marketing of CALO.

Anyone with contact information of any of the parents/legal guardians of the children on this list is strongly encouraged to post it.

[Redacted due to DMCA claim]
This totals to 33 children being currently victimized.

Is [Redacted due to DMCA claim], the [Redacted due to DMCA claim] listed here?
http://www.circlevillecityschools.org/E ... eading.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2009, 10:40:57 PM »
ME:
Did you do the ropes course?

XXXXXXXX:

yes I did

ME:

can you describe how that worked?

XXXXXXXX:

yeah

They had us get in a line silently. They picked their favorites first. Then if we got scared or said we were done. They would say we had to do more or it was regroup.

Then if you didn't cheer the others on. You would get on regroup and you could not leave the area

ME:

So you didn't have a choice about doing the ropes course, it was do it or get in trouble?

XXXXXXX:

Yes

ME:

What kind of regroups did you have to do?

XXXXXX:

I had to pick up hole punched dots on the ground and move them from cup to cup. With out stopping

I had to clean bathroom without gloves

dust fake plants

umm...pick up crumbs off the floor with my hands

scrub the floor with a toothbrush

scrub the floor

with a rag

ME:

this was for Ropes course?

XXXXXXXX:

umm well regroup was the same no matter what you did

ME:

Did regroup feel like a chance to reflect on the problem or did it feel like something else?

XXXXXX:

felt like a punishment Couldn't talk

couldn't even ask for the bathroom

They would tell you when you could go

to the bathroom

ME:

What did you do if you had to use the bathroom?

XXXXXXX:

You waited until they told you that you could go

ME:

you ever experience any pain or discomfort for having to wait for permission to use the bathroom?

XXXXXXX:

umm yes

ME:

and did you ever try to ask to go even though you knew you weren't supposed to?

XXXXXXXX:

Yes and I got rrestrained

ME:

For asking to use the bathroom, you got restrained?

XXXXXXX:

yes they did not like me questioning authority

ME:

Did you try to hurt yourself, hurt anyone else before this restraint?

XXXXXXXX:

no

well for other things

but not this

ME:

Ok.. so back to ropes course..

XXXXXXX:

okay

ME:

Did you have to complete ropes course to advance in CALO's program?

XXXXXXX:

yes

ME:

So it wasn't voluntary, you couldn't choose not to do it, and if you didn't do it you couldn't advance?

XXXXXXX:

yes

ME:

And if you got scared and stopped you'd get punished with a regroup?

XXXXXXX:

yes

ME:

Did anyone ever get restrained at the Ropes Course?

XXXXXXXX:

yes

ME:

Were they trying to hurt themselves or anyone else?

XXXXXXXX:

nope not all of the time

ME:

Do you think you got anything out of CALO's ropes course?

XXXXXXXX:

Nah not really

ME:

Did you see Ken Huey ever restrain a resident?

XXXXXXX:

a few

ME:

So a few people?

XXXXXX:

yes

ME:

Were they trying to hurt themselves or another?

XXXXXXX:

yes

ME:

Were they ever not trying to hurt themselves or another?

XXXXXXXX:

yes

ME:

And you saw Ken Huey try to restrain them?

XXXXXXX:

yes

he usually took over a restraint

for another staff

ME:

Did these restraints appear to be painful?

XXXXXX:

yes

most staff restrained kids painfully

ME:

Did the people being restrained ever beg staff to stop?

XXXXXXX:

yes

ME:

How did the staff respond?

XXXXXX:

they would either yell, cuss

or put them on regroup

rarely did they let them go

unless authority gave approval

ME:

Ok.. that's all I have time for now, do you mind if I edit this intertiew for grammar, spelling, and to protect your identity?

XXXXXXXX:

Yes

ME:

Do you give me permission to post this interview, in editted form, on a public forum on the internet?

XXXXXXXXX:

yes if NO ONE knows its me

ME:

Your name will never be uttered from my lips or fingertips.

thanks, I'll get this fixed up and posted. You've been a great help.

XXXXXXXXX:

okay thank you

sure thing

thanks

ME:

bye!

XXXXXXX:

bye

the...

FUCKING...

And that shit is happening right now to kids who have been identified.

I don't mean to impinge on Proxied's turf here but YOU HAVE THE KIDS' NAMES, HELP FIND THE FUCKING PARENTS!!!

[Redacted due to DMCA claim] Sabonis-Helf mother's name seems to be Theresa Sabonis-Helf. If this is the correct Sabonis-Helf, her contact info is or was:
+1 3014080995
8001 Glenside Dr, 20912, Takoma Park

I'm not even sure if they'd let me print this shit out at the library. Anyone with a printer at home mind snail mailing this shit? Fold it neatly and put a big fat flag stamp on it.

Those parents, and I use the term fucking LOOSELY, I hope to God your own kids sue you into oblivion for this. This is some royally sick shit. Look at this! Just read it! I know you don't give a damn about your kids but pretend it's YOU! Ken Huey, the idea that you would do ANYTHING to "protect the kids" is a fucking JOKE.

This is not therapy. This is not "treatment". This isn't even infantilist pedophilia as Proxied would have it. This is just FUCKING PSYCHOTIC SHIT.

Where the FUCK is what passes for Missouri's child services?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2009, 12:21:47 AM »
Free detainees tortured in CALO internet meme

Copy and paste this anywhere you see fit with a link to this forum. Someone who cares could see it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2009, 01:40:52 AM »
Copy and paste this anywhere you see fit with a link to this forum

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile