Author Topic: elan chat  (Read 1877 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
elan chat
« on: August 10, 2003, 11:49:00 PM »
in time to close the doors of elan is a small chat goin on11:49pm eastern time til?????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan chat
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2003, 05:07:00 AM »
Yo Synister,

I' m wonderring... do you know who this Publisher-guy is who posts down there...

Paul St. John

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan chat
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 05:27:00 PM »
paul. his name is dan and he claims to have written duck in a raincoat. he mainly just wants info on elan so he can publish it get paid n doesnt give a fuk about u or anyone else. did he approach ya? if you want the book i can send the first seven chapters to your email.
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan chat
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 01:01:00 AM »
Nah Syn,

He didn't approach me.. I just ...hmmm...

I don't know .. He seemed kinda full of shit to me.  I remember feeling pretty suspicious about him.

Now seriously, I could definatley be wrong, but it seems like he might be playing people.

Paul St. John

Offline SyN

• View Profile
elan chat
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2003, 02:17:00 AM »
yeah he gets boo'd constantly in time to close the doors of elan. He tries to dig into u and get info he can make money off of. He has no trust there and definitly post as an anonymous here to get info. he never went to elan but knows our jive from lurking so much.
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan chat
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2003, 04:54:00 AM »
From what I understand about Dan, he was a gardner at elan or something and wrote a book to ride on the coat tails of dead Joe Ricci.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan chat
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2003, 09:24:00 PM »
I don't know.. I get these vibes some times.. perhaps it's in my head.. I ve been wrong before.. I just don't think that he represents the objectives he pretends to.

Ya gotta remember that this is a huge business, through which many people are making decent and some very decent livings..

When it comes to a point, where any may actually be succeeding in an attempt to " close the doors on Elan", there will be resistance.

There were two things about him that caught my attention.

The firts is how he gave Jackie all these rewarding- type comments about finding addresses that he most likely could have given her himself.
Hell, they really aren't that hard to get.

The second was his advice about how to sue Elan.. It seemed to me that he was sending people on a wild goose chase.. He made it like there were five million things that had to be done beofre anybdoy could even consider suing, that seemed quite unnecessary to me.

I know.. I hate to put a man's character to question with so little evidence, but all in all, he seemed somehow ingenuine to me overall.

He is very interested in how people's cases are coming along.. I suppose that there could be numerous reasons for this.

The other thing is how he says that he thinks the "Pro-Elan forces" are attempting to disturb this operation.  I don't know.. Something just don't seem right to me..

AGAIN, I COULD BE WRONG!

Paul St. John

Offline SyN

• View Profile
elan chat
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2003, 12:20:00 AM »
i never herd the gardner thing, but i do feel that Paul is right. He is definetly shady, and wants to profit off these elan stories we all have.he told me he wrote duck in a raincoat n proceeded w/ the 20 questions w/ everyone blows off. Thats the main thing i dont like about the guy. He also has an e mail adress he gives out to "share stories of elan w/ a lawyer". but when i emailed asking for credentials they never wrote back. Gardener?? i'll have to ask him in time to close the doors about that.
SyN