Author Topic: Single motherhood is responsible for our social problems?  (Read 916 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Single motherhood is responsible for our social problems?
« on: January 22, 2009, 09:38:32 AM »
From Dr.Phil:

Dr. Phil goes back to Ann’s book, Guilty. “I have trouble sometimes sorting out whether you mean what you say, or whether this is one of those sound bite headlines that you put out there. I wrote a couple of them down. You say on children of divorce, 'or as I call them, future strippers …’ What do you mean by that?” he asks her.

“Well, it’s an important chapter, and a very important point and that is the glamorization of single motherhood,” Ann says, “how it’s promoted through the courts, through the government and through Hollywood and glossy magazines, and I go through vast amounts of data over the last 30 years, and I think presented it in a rather amusing way, about how single motherhood is responsible for most of our social problems, including girls running away to be strippers — that isn’t just a joke, that is a fact. The vast majority, like 70 percent of teenage runaways, juvenile delinquents, child murderers, girls who got pregnant, come from single-mother homes, and they are celebrated and glamorized, and marriage is debased in America, and this is creating real victims, Dr. Phil, more than my complaints about how political discourse goes on. This affects real people. Millions of children are being raised with a losing hand.”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Single motherhood is responsible for our social problems?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 01:42:53 PM »
Dr. Phil and Ann Coulter are responsible for our social problems! Easily proven!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »