Author Topic: WWASPS is a SAVIOR for Many CHildren  (Read 9364 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
WWASPS is a SAVIOR for Many CHildren
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2003, 11:32:00 AM »
Oh I just read anon above me.

Yeah your neighbors think your assholes too.

All my parents neighbors who "supported" them while I was away expressed their sympathy to me and said they felt so bad when I came back.

REALITY CHECK

your KIDS are being tortured if you don't care about that....

they now HATE you... if you don't care about that

everyone else thinks your an ASSHOLE if you don't care about that

WWASP is taking you for all your money  :flame:

Speak gently! 't is a little thing Dropp'd in the heart's deep well; The good, the joy, that it may bring Eternity shall tell.
-- G. W. Langford: Speak gently.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2003, 12:06:00 PM »
Read it parents. Don't be chickenshit.

In all history, there is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. Only one who knows the disastrous effects of a long war can realize the supreme importance of rapidity in bringing it to a close. It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war who can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.
--Sun Tzu (author of The Art of War

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2003, 12:10:00 PM »
I'm sure the Scientologists and the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Moonies and the TMers say nice things about their cults, too.

The behavior modification boarding schools are basically just another psychotherapy cult like EST, Synanon, The Seed, Straight, etc.  They change the surface details, but the underlying cult mind control tactics are the same.

It's a cult.  Cults can take in anyone.  Cult people typically have an over-rosy view where *everything* about their cult is *wonderful*.

Seen it already.  Seeing more of it again starting this thread.  (Or just trolls aping it.)

[YAWN]
 :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2003, 02:34:00 PM »
Because their kids are sitting in a room somewhere waiting for their nightmare to end. That's why :sad:

Offline MelissaR

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2003, 05:26:00 PM »
A fine schoolin', jus' they they do at "Yaile?" I bet........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2003, 04:27:00 PM »
Thanks for confirming the religous aspects of the program and that it is your saviour and Bob is the ultimate for you.

very interesting and certainly the ultimate goal will be revealed ...by magical children none the less.

hope you can live with the consequences of your choices..you may have "saved" your child (in your eyes) yet you may end up the real loser...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
The shiny secretaive woman neglected to mention the fact kids come home with Post Traumatic Stress.

lady call and visit your child tommorrow first thing.Dont believe the untrustworthy.

Graduate   Discovery ,Focus ,Vision Task Seminars

"I AM a Likeable,Lovable,Worthy Magical child"  And I Live! or so my popsicle stick says!

I am also a sucker who fell for the secrative lies told by the family reps,seminar staff, directors and fellow parents at support group meetings.  Call your child today . DEMAND to speak with him or her.You may regret it foerver if you dont.  Been there done it. Wish I had'nt.

Happy cheerful sunshinywoman, FYI Its wwasp who steals your soul. Beware beware beware.

Offline plomly22

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2005, 01:04:00 AM »
I still have my "contract" that says I am a Beautiful, Intelligent, Powerful Young Woman who is Carefree.

All of the "staff" signed the back and it says "The Rose" which is the song that Jeannie (our head lady) picked out for me. Everyone had them hanging on their bulletin boards at SRA, like this piece of cardboard changed our life forever and we would be the greatest people in the world because we knew who we were. As soon as you get out no one gives a shit what it says or who you are.

Dancing Moon Ranch 99-00[ This Message was edited by: plomly22 on 2005-04-21 22:05 ]
Spring Ridge Academy 97-99
SUWS 99
Dancing Moon Ranch 99-00

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »
Being sent away for Discovering who they are?!?!  ha ha no no no sorry... you dont think these parents think about all of this before they send them away?  I'm sorry but before i got sent to the program I was ditching school using drugs, and having sex with whom ever and when ever I wanted.  You think that is discoverying myself?  You have a warped sense of "discovery".

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »
***All of the "staff" signed the back and it says "The Rose" which is the song that Jeannie (our head lady) picked out for me.

How significant could the experience be for YOU, if the head lady picked your song? Seems like the participant would want to pick their own, for the symbolic value if nothing else.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline plomly22

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »
You coundn't pick anything. In the second family training we got a family song but hell if I remember what it was. I was also Miss Teen USA for the part were we had to dress up and be pretend to be that person. Some of the other people in the training were the Pointer Sisters, Banamarama, mimes, Jonathan Livingston Seagull and others I don't remember.

We had name tags that said what our problem was that Jeannie came up with. Mine was Guess Who's Talking some of the other girls were Double Doubter, Coulda Shoulda Woulda, Stuck in Neutral, Run Run Run Run Away, Doubt and Depressed, dis-connected, Outside-In, and Approve of Me. When we got to a point when Jeannie thought we had overcome our obstacles and were letting go we got to take off our name tag and tear it up.
SUWS 99
Dancing Moon Ranch 99-00

Offline plomly22

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »
There was only ten of us in the training and when our song was played we were being kind of cradled off the ground by everyone holding us up with their arms.
SUWS 99
Dancing Moon Ranch 99-00

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »
On 2005-04-22 11:56:00, plomly22 wrote:

"You coundn't pick anything. In the second family training we got a family song but hell if I remember what it was. I was also Miss Teen USA for the part were we had to dress up and be pretend to be that person. Some of the other people in the training were the Pointer Sisters, Banamarama, mimes, Jonathan Livingston Seagull and others I don't remember."

I was in the Jonathan Livingston Seagull group. We were given a bunch of notebooks which we tore the paper out of to make some fake feathers, then danced around in front of the group.  :roll:

Offline plomly22

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »
I had to dance in front of everyone for two songs, write and say a five minute speech on being Miss Teen USA, strut to one song and answer questions from everyone about what its like to be Miss Teen USA. This just made me feel like the best person in the world, NOT. You feel good for the moment but that passes and you go back to being who you are or just pretend like you are the greatest person in the world for the rest of the time you are their so you can get out.
SUWS 99
Dancing Moon Ranch 99-00