Author Topic: CLASS ACTION IS REAL (CALL TO JOIN)  (Read 4373 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CLASS ACTION IS REAL (CALL TO JOIN)
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2003, 03:30:00 PM »
weather they are fake or not, who cares, we have a big a-s law firm on our side. they must realize a firm like this isnt takigna a case to lose.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2003, 04:34:00 PM »
HURON IS BIG, SO WATCH OUT.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2003, 08:47:00 AM »
NOT ONLY IS HURON BIG, ED MASRY AND ERIN BROCKOVICH CAN SPEAK VOLUMES. WITH THEM ON OUR SIDE WHO CARES WHAT THE PROGRAM PARENTS THINK.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2004, 05:57:00 PM »
any one interested in the inside scoop from a lot of recent kids who left the program in the last 90 days?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2004, 06:16:00 PM »
Indeed

Busy, curious, thirsty fly, Drink with me, and drink as I.
-- William Oldys (1696-1761): On a Fly drinking out of a Cup of Ale.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Word of Wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2004, 06:37:00 PM »
This is perfect!  I will simply forward the links to this web site to the WWASP attorney's in St. George (Ralph Atkins). With the kinds of things that are being said on this site will surely discredit and undermine even the best case run by the best law firm.

With the kind of stuff that is written on this forum you guys will singly handly sink any attempt to bring down WWASP.  You people are not very intelligent.  Your hatred is getting in the way.  The WWASP attorney's are very good (how else could they stay in business so long?).  With the garbage that comes off of your keyboards you are giving the WWASP attorney's ammunition to discredit any anti-WWASP movement.

You guys have to get over your vicitm stance.  Go get some healing.  You are not vicitms, you are wounded and you just need some loving.  Stop whining and do something with your life.  Better yet, go help someone who needs it.  It will feel good and be good for your soul.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »
On 2004-03-30 15:37:00, Word of Wisdom wrote:

"This is perfect!  I will simply forward the links to this web site to the WWASP attorney's in St. George (Ralph Atkins). With the kinds of things that are being said on this site will surely discredit and undermine even the best case run by the best law firm.

Don't bother, they monitor the site. Freedom has nothing to fear from the truth.

The WWASP attorney's are very good (how else could they stay in business so long?).  

Ummm, let's see. An endless barage of civil suits brought on by families who's life savings and college funds WWASP has bilked them out of? Of course, I'm just guessing. But maybe you can tell me, do these crack lawyers have any clients other than WWASP?

With the garbage that comes off of your keyboards you are giving the WWASP attorney's ammunition to discredit any anti-WWASP movement.

Only in the eyes of the devout, darlin'. The rest of us can think for ourselves.

You guys have to get over your vicitm stance.  Go get some healing.  You are not vicitms, you are wounded and you just need some loving.  Stop whining and do something with your life.  Better yet, go help someone who needs it.  It will feel good and be good for your soul.

"

We're trying to help you, brother! All we want is to help you understand the harm you do and to mend your ways. Don't worry, we won't give up on you. We'll just keep on helping you till you see the light.

:wave:

I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone, I'm just here for the drugs.
--First Lady, Nancy Reagan at a Just Say No rally

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline FBI GUY

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »
Yes, get help please  before I have to get involved. I understand word of wisdom runs just such a place where you can get help and then perhaps you can stop with your counterculture  ideas and join the rest of normal society.Sure, it may cost you a years salary, but it will be money well spent, and I am sure all fees paid will be turned over to a noble charity like canine companions when he retires.

Think about it.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »
On 2004-03-30 15:37:00, Word of Wisdom wrote:
With the kind of stuff that is written on this forum you guys will singly handly sink any attempt to bring down WWASP.  You people are not very intelligent.
"singly handly" Very good there, Einstein.

Actually, in a way this doesn't sound like bad advice, I hate to admit it. But you know, I really don't know what you're referring to with the bit about whining... :???: People just talk and troll on these forums, not much else...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2004, 11:21:00 AM »
On 2004-03-30 14:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"any one interested in the inside scoop from a lot of recent kids who left the program in the last 90 days?"

Well?  Is the anon who posted this going to expound upon his/her post or just let it sink into the archives as another red herring?

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »
The only thing that's gonna be RED around here are the fuckin' BACKSIDES of some unrepentent goddamn DRUGGIES!!!  :flame: