Author Topic: kids of bergen county  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
kids of bergen county
« on: October 06, 2008, 05:24:21 AM »
I am looking for fellow canadians that were in kids of bergen county like I was.  if there are any on this board, or if you know  any,  could you contact me via boardmail.  thanks in advance
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: kids of bergen county
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 06:29:09 PM »
I havn't seen any on this board but the main bbs seems to have an entire list of names but with some letters left out to preserve peoples privacy. Maybe you can recognize some.

Link is here from our datasheet.

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »
ya,  I'm looking for contact info.  thanks for your help though.  if you ever hear of any damn canadians,  send um my way.  if the private message me I'll give sout my info.

I used to have a bunch of info,  but lost it when this board and others went down.  damnit ,   thanks for your help

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 01:07:35 AM »
I seem that you somehow need to hurry. The number of RIP's are many. It seems that some went through such a hell that they were not able to live afterwards.

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 03:52:48 AM »
tragically,  you are right.  I know of seven people who have taken there own life just from my fourteen months in kids.  fortunately,  only one is a canadian.  not that that helps the other six.  your right ,  time is not on our sides.  I think everyone should chronicle as much information as they can about there experiences as soon as they can.   you know, names dates places etc.   one day ,  we'll be like world war two vets,  just a few left.

but we wont get a memorial.  don't forget,  were the enemy in the drug war.   There isn't a memorial to japanese soldiers in washington.  I doubt there will be a memorial for all the "enemies"  killed during the horrible war on drugs.   Miller newton will probably get a placque from mel sembler.  thanks for shining his knob all these years. also, thanks for keeping that spare penis pump.   mel never knew when betty or ruth an or miller, or even gene stallings or kim delamarre or mr. bischoff or dean vause would be up for polishing his fully pumped penis.

I actually had a penis pump once,  but as soon as it started pumping I couldn;t get mel out of my head.   I whipped it off and shot a full face glaze over an adoring miller newton.  dean vause wimpered and licked everydrop off of millers disgustiing come covered face. then he wanted me to put the pump back on screaming, me next, me next.  I just went and got the dog and had mell jack the dog all over deans face.  but he covered the knob with his mouth so he could drink everydrop of semblers dogs' ejaculate,

It was actually quite a heart warming scene so I took a few snapshots,  and have photoshopped some christmas attire and decorations into the shot.  I hope none of you are high ranking republicans, or your going to get what can only be described as a traditional christmas with the semblers and the newtons.

it's amazing, but people that get there jollies out of exploiting and abusing little innocent children will do almost anything for fun.

If you can enjoy making a fourteen year old boy rot on a blue chair for four years with no education, no contact with his family,  and nothing to do except carve in his arms.  dont be suprised if he would also enjoy having mel sembler deficate all over his face.  I'm not talking a log,  i'm talking some spattery ass shit.

but think about it what is more reprehensible,  a little poo in your face,  or destroying the life of a promising child.  these guys have to get into sick bestiality orgies just to do something more fun.  All work and no play makes miller a dull boy.

I hope my mother doesn't read this,  i don't think she could handle learning what kind of people these drug war heroes really are.
  go bless Richard Nixon, the seed, straight, kids, aarc,  wwasps, cedu, synanon church and everyother dirty asshole that made money and gratified their sick sexual needs by grasping richard nixons attempt to control america's youth so he could kill more of them in an unwinnable war.

almost six years removed from the iraq war It gives me a lot of peace knowing that at least some lessons have been learned by the penis pumping ambassadors of this fine nation.  never again will a young man waste a large load into a ball of kleenex.  we've got lots of demento's just dying to suck the very life juice out of every young man.  

God bless america

God bless canada too.  You know the grow the best bud in the world.

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 04:03:18 PM »
Quote from: "Cougar_Sean"

I actually had a penis pump once,  but as soon as it started pumping I couldn;t get mel out of my head.   I whipped it off and shot a full face glaze over an adoring miller newton.  dean vause wimpered and licked everydrop off of millers disgustiing come covered face. then he wanted me to put the pump back on screaming, me next, me next.  I just went and got the dog and had mell jack the dog all over deans face.  but he covered the knob with his mouth so he could drink everydrop of semblers dogs' ejaculate,

It was actually quite a heart warming scene so I took a few snapshots,  and have photoshopped some christmas attire and decorations into the shot.  I hope none of you are high ranking republicans, or your going to get what can only be described as a traditional christmas with the semblers and the newtons.

Excellent post.
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW