Author Topic: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!  (Read 27980 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!
« Reply #450 on: October 16, 2008, 12:01:38 AM »
Quote from: "get some sleep"
More wackjob obsessive stirring the pot.

Quote from: "tus;fnc"
Quote from: "OOOMP"

i can't believe this shit is still going on and the babyish/foul behavior it encourages in people who don't care she was mistreated by a mod.

It's not that people don't care.  It's that we don't agree on what happened.  You think she was targeted and outted.  Most of us don't.  It's really that simple.

Again, the alleged post existed, though ZA has been lying about that, all this time. Remember his cries that the post had been proved a "fraud by pys"

He's just as believable on how he got that info. ip's can indicate a lot of personal info...And, if he got into her PMs, with someone assisting him...

How do you not understand that SHE put her information out there?

I don't think you’re seeing things logically if you think a person who comes to a survivor site to deal with their pain from institutionalized torment is then targeted by a person who runs that site for further torment is “preferential.”

Just as I don't think YOU are seeing things logically if you think CCM was abused here.

Basically, the idea is that any user can publish anything they want, but the people who run this site? Publishing info just to be able to humiliate, threaten a survivor they like fucking with? Um..NO

That's not what happened.  

Jesus FUCKING H Christ!!!!!!   Move the fuck on!!  Get over it.  Quit beating a dead horse.  Get a life.  Take your meds.  Whatever works, but please.  For the love of FSM..........STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!

::)

Ha. I gotsta say, it’s pertty funny seeing 20 pages of someone yelling, ”stop posting about this!” followed by their dissertation on the subject.

Whenever I visit this fourna, I’ll be sure to say what I want, and am happy to support my fellow survivor. :)

I hope the Powers-That-Be recognize this survivor has been telling the truth about what was posted about her, being that the moderator who posted it has been shown to be lying about this issue, and do the right thing.

Quote from: "bunyip"
Oh noes. Each time I visit thefornits farm this shit’s still gettin shoveled.

Quote from: "ZenAgent"
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
Sorry about all this. If Zen had just been honest in the very beginning.......!
I WAS honest.
Read above, CCM - your Jesus friend admitted I used blanks for your info.  

To God loves us all - you did admit I used blanks to disguise this woman's identity, and I get the feeling that still upset you.  I appreciate your honesty in setting the record straight about CCM's info not being posted in full, as she and Who claimed..  

I’ve gotta say: as I saw you out CCM, ZA, I’m offended to see you call her, a survivor, a liar.

You did post CCM & husband’s full name & address: U were squabbling w/who about something. Later, u edited out part of her info, the edit is what “God is all” quoted.

“God is all” does NOT verify that when he quoted you, you “used blanks to hide her identity.”
“God” verifies this—

Quote from: "god is all"
Yes, the post did include a few X's that blocked out some letters in her, her husband's full name, city and state. But it was easy enough to fill in the blanks, the effect was the same. To call leaving a few letters out of her information "respectful to CCM" is absurd.

I’m not sure why you chime in with  accounts of what you did. Your accounts have been shown fraudulent to the point they are meaningless: You said “god is all’s” quote of you extorting CCM, was a “fiction” and it couldn’t be found because it “never existed.”

Maybe you're confused by the one Psy identified as another troll's fake, but that's the one CCM, Who and a bunch of people with no names kept posting as the ultimate "proof".   After Psy showed it was a fiction, the witch hunt shifted to  a search for some "other" phantom post.  If "so many" claim to have seen this post, why ask me to find it?  CCM and others swore up and down that they saw full info, [r]until Psy showed it had never existed - the post they cited as a "censored" one was a fraud.[/r]

So there was no "deleted" post, and the post that keeps coming up has been investigated by Psy and identified as the fiction of some anonymous troll.  

The “witch hunt” for the “phantom post” was the search for your post that “god” quoted—which you deleted, & claimed never existed and was a fraud.

Alternatively, you claimed to have put non-privacy disturbing info up about CCM, Not true.

[
The only correct first name used was CCM's - I made one up for her husband, and her address is unknown to me.  

I wish you'd cut de crap. And if I see you or an admin saying a survivor “lied” about any experience, which I can personally corroborate, I’ll post a corrective.Sorry. It’s funny. You can believe a survivor over a program parent about anything
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #451 on: October 16, 2008, 11:05:16 AM »
Quote from: "get some sleep"
More wackjob obsessive stirring the pot.
You said it... >yawn<

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 17, 2008, 12:44:26 PM »
I just want to say thank you to those people that have acknowledged that I am not the lying! I felt like I was back in my programs when staff was telling me "your parents will never believe you since you have a long history of lying, and manipulating!" I mean it's not as bad since this board doesn't have a huge impact on my life, or anything.  

Were people really calling peoples homes in the middle of the night, and calling people's places of employment?!! Good god! That's just plain wrong. I think we'd maybe expect the enemy to get on here to out guests, or try to mess with them. But, not people who are survivors, or parents of survivors to mess with one another like that. It seems like Zen thinks I had something to do with the whole thing concerning Zen's daughter. Like him doing what he did, because I did, makes it right? Funny thing is I didn't. But, the fact he justifies his actions with that, is weak. What a freak! As far as Zen's wife really not liking me very much? That's weird. Maybe she's jealous of all the attention, and energy her husband puts towards me? Or how I get him really angry?!!! Who knows, who the fuck cares!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 17, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »
Were people really calling peoples homes in the middle of the night, and calling people's places of employment?!!
I don't believe so, no.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 17, 2008, 02:31:08 PM »
WHINE.  WHINE. BITCH.

Let it go freak.  You tortured  survivors far worse.  I read your quotes that were posted.  There are even more than were posted from your old stuff.  You even claim you don't believe some survivors stories.  And you are a liar.  Maybe its time for part 2 of your bitch quotes.  Plus your name is in the early ones.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 17, 2008, 02:53:20 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
WHINE.  WHINE. BITCH.

Let it go freak.  You tortured  survivors far worse.  I read your quotes that were posted.  There are even more than were posted from your old stuff.  You even claim you don't believe some survivors stories.  And you are a liar.  Maybe its time for part 2 of your bitch quotes.  Plus your name is in the early ones.
If this is true, one has to wonder who was the anon who kept raising such a stink about CCM girl being "abused" and why were they so persistent? It is hard to believe that it was just some survivor concerned about the safety of posting here and all of that bullshit if they were paying attention at all over the past year or so.. What's going on?? Any thoughts?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 17, 2008, 08:28:32 PM »
WHINE.  WHINE. BITCH.

If this is true, one has to wonder who was the anon who kept raising such a stink about CCM girl being "abused" and why were they so persistent? It is hard to believe that it was just some survivor concerned about the safety of posting here and all of that bullshit if they were paying attention at all over the past year or so.. What's going on?? Any thoughts?

Here are my thoughts:
I am one of the guests dismayed personnel here abused and outed a survivor because of their moronic drama with a troll.

I think it’s funny you say ccm “tortures” survivors, but say “abuse” is an inappropriate word for endlessly, needlessly insulting her, sexually humiliating her (& her family), posting her and her husbands’ names and addresses, embarrassing her with info. derived by accessing her arrest record, and threatening to post it, and send the police after her.

I think it’s funny I’ve read your million posts about how her info was never up, which have segued seamlessly into your endless posts about how posting her info was good.

I think it’s funny you are verbally violent towards CCM or anyone voicing dislike of her abuse by this site to try to influence their behavior or accomplish anything besides coming across like psychotic scum-muffins.

Well, not “funny".  More like "pathetic", and "gross".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
more bullshit
« Reply #457 on: October 18, 2008, 10:27:18 AM »
Quote from: "anonymouse1"
I am one of the guests dismayed personnel here abused and outed a survivor because of their moronic drama with a troll.

I think it’s funny you say ccm “tortures” survivors, but say “abuse” is an inappropriate word for endlessly, needlessly insulting her, sexually humiliating her (& her family), posting her and her husbands’ names and addresses, embarrassing her with info. derived by accessing her arrest record, and threatening to post it, and send the police after her.

I think it’s funny I’ve read your million posts about how her info was never up, which have segued seamlessly into your endless posts about how posting her info was good.

I think it’s funny you are verbally violent towards CCM or anyone voicing dislike of her abuse by this site to try to influence their behavior or accomplish anything besides coming across like psychotic scum-muffins.

Well, not “funny".  More like "pathetic", and "gross".
It would be all of those things if any of this were true.  ^^ Don't feed the trolls. ^^

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 18, 2008, 11:22:07 AM »
Heh.. I'm not sure what is the bigger insult. Someone painting CCM as a bitch and a whore or someone painting CCM as a helpless victim. Personally, I'd rather be known as a bitch and a whore before being known as some pathetic pity case.

None the less, do carry on as it appears to give your otherwise empty life some sort of meaning.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 18, 2008, 03:03:16 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Personally, I'd rather be known as a bitch and a whore before being known as some pathetic pity case.

You're known as all 3! :) :)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 22, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »
I just want to say thank you to those people that have acknowledged that I am not the lying! I felt like I was back in my programs when staff was telling me "your parents will never believe you since you have a long history of lying, and manipulating!" I mean it's not as bad since this board doesn't have a huge impact on my life, or anything.  
!

Nope, not lying. Just visited a site frequented by the evil and psycho!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 22, 2008, 10:35:33 PM »
Quote from: "its ok to abuse survivors when they're whores, haven't you heard?"
!

How obvious can you get?  Peninsula didn't waste any time going after the protesters today.  So this is a Peninsula asshole who's been doing this?  OMG.  How weak.  

"its ok to abuse survivors when they're whores, haven't you heard?"

Your mother opines.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 22, 2008, 11:04:51 PM »
!

How obvious can you get?  Peninsula didn't waste any time going after the protesters today.  So this is a Peninsula asshole who's been doing this?  OMG.  How weak.  

Your mother opines.

No, YOU opine. You and ZA say CCM's a whore and that makes it OK to out her. Remember?

There are, like, a dozen "assholes" who've been "doing this" (objecting to a fornits manager outing a survivor). If you choose to believe they’re one person, or all from P.V. that's O.K. But it’s not true.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 22, 2008, 11:16:50 PM »
Quote from: "OMG LOL"
!

Your mother opines.

No, YOU opine. You and ZA say CCM's a whore and that makes it OK to out her. Remember?

There are, like, a dozen "assholes" who've been "doing this" (objecting to a fornits manager outing a survivor). If you choose to believe they’re one person, or all from P.V. that's O.K. But it’s not true.

A dozen assholes?  A dozen assholes who need to get lives.  You are playing the who's "we" bullshit.  You are only one.  Ignore Zen if you hate him and shut your cake hole. That's why it only rears up when Peninsula is pissed or you crawl out of your parents basement.  Go out and do something positive instead of spending hours on a forum you hate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 22, 2008, 11:19:33 PM »
A dozen assholes doing this?  Is it ANTIWWASP?