Author Topic: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!  (Read 28102 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!
« Reply #375 on: October 12, 2008, 09:01:01 PM »
Quote from: "uh-huh"
Ginger told me administrators can view PMs.

Quote from: "psy"
That I don't believe.  It's not possible and ginger would never say it is.  In fact, she has publicly stated quite the opposite.  It is NOT possible.  Read the phpbb3 manual if you don't believe me.

Quote from: "asd"
You should stop making statement of certainty that turn out to be false.

Ginger told me this when I emailed her via myspace.

Bullshit.  It's not possible and I highly suspect you're lying about ginger saying that.  Ginger knows it's not possible and has
stated that multiple times on the forum.  Read the phpbb3 manual if you don't believe me.  Even if she did say that to you in a myspace message (which I highly, highly, doubt), she would still be wrong.  It's just not possible.

Look. The other "asd" guest already PMed me under his username letting me know you're not him, so you might as well drop this imitation chirade. I'm not going to play your game. This has already been discussed to death, and unless CCM wants to bring it up again, i'm most likely not going to address it again. There are actual, important, relevant, topics to discuss.

i don't "know" what's possible , i do know what ginger said, and hasn't fornits been on a variety of servers? And wouldn't she know better than you? Should I go back and send you the godamn email? Or I'll just p.m. her.
 You just go back and forth with someone about not making assumptions and then presenting them as fact. Stop pulling this shit with core users?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #376 on: October 12, 2008, 09:01:44 PM »
Well.  If you want to prove you are who you say you are, PM me again.  Otherwise, i'm not answering another one of your posts and am just going on to another thread.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 12, 2008, 09:07:08 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
CCM if you arent willing to name off good programs and the merits of these alleged programs why even bring it up?

Why bid on something you cannot afford to buy?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 12, 2008, 09:17:18 PM »
Quote from: "DSA"
What the fuck are you talking about? Whom do you mean when you say the "other asd" are you talking about the "asd" that originally posted about hepatitis A, cause that's me.

Uh.  I believe the original said Hep B, btw.  And somebody with that disease would know the difference.  Bye bye now.

the PM I got.. i'll quote part of it here:

there is also another guest that is posting that is not me. im not the one continuing to bring up the zen thing, im done with this infighting.

Trying to stir up drama?

I DON'T HAVE HEPATITIS A B OR 423! I was joking about being willing to donate blood to keep this forum up. You have the same comprehension skills as thewho.

I've no idea who PMd you. But, DUH,  more than 1 anons r posting. The one going back & forth with thewho?  Mostly me.

You know, It's more than a bit repulsive that I take time to post on this forum, get info out on it, and then when I say something about an organizational issue that don't want to hear, you use the same personal attacks as thewho , as well as his sort of unsupported assumptions about my identity and "secret" motivations. So it's to "stir up drama," and not because of my rage because of how i disappointed Mom? I guess  that's a personal attack and groundless presumption upgrade of sorts.
But, seriously... Fuck off.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 12, 2008, 09:24:39 PM »
All the Who needs to do now is start his own Pro-Program page. That would be kinda funny.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 12, 2008, 09:26:33 PM »
Do you think if he did have his own website promoting programs, that a lot of people would spend their time posting over there?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 12, 2008, 09:30:20 PM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
Do you think if he did have his own website promoting programs, that a lot of people would spend their time posting over there?
Well.  I would, same as I did on Lon Woodbury's ST, with probably similar results.  I've found that if you take the time and know what to say, many parents who are considering a placement can be talked out of it entierly.  Not just to "be careful"... but to entirely be talked out of it and to find a local option.  Some don't and will place no-matter-what... but you can't win em all.  The way I look at it, a non-placement helps the kid and family directly, as well as hurting the programs by not providing that income.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 12, 2008, 09:49:14 PM »
He prolly wouldn't allow posting; he knows better. hahahaha

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 12, 2008, 09:58:25 PM »
Quote from: "poster boy"
He prolly wouldn't allow posting; he knows better. hahahaha

The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with.

---Eleanor Holmes Norton

TheWho posted that in another thread on political quotes.  I'd like to think at least some of this forum would have rubbed off on him.  Who knows.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 12, 2008, 10:34:48 PM »

the PM I got.. i'll quote part of it here:

there is also another guest that is posting that is not me. im not the one continuing to bring up the zen thing, im done with this infighting.

Ok this appears to be a misunderstanding. I am the poster who pm'd psy. I wasn't actually saying that I AM the other guest, I just was saying, since we were both going on about the zen thing, that it's not me who posted about it again, because I already pmed psy what I know, and arguing about it publicly causes division and all that. What I was saying earlier in this thread, and what I pmed psy was I was the one who quoted the original zen post.  He posted it as I quoted it (which I changed to not make CCM's & husbands name permanent). He deleted or edited it before I quoted it, but I used my back button to quote it, thats why there was no link to the post.. just like earlier in this thread when I quoted the part of psy's post about CCM he edited out. There is no trace of that either, no edit tag or anything because it happened before I clicked quote, but all I had to do was push the back button in my browser, and copy/pasta.

Since I already stated this a bazillion times in this thread, and then pmed psy about it, I told him I was going to drop it. I was the one arguing with psy about him threatening/banning about what I said in the chatbox. We talked about it and realized that was a misunderstanding, and that's why I said "Im done with this infighting", realizing that it was a mistake and hurts all of us. I got mad in this thread when I read the part of psy's post that basically called CCM a liar(which he edited out, but I then quoted), because I know for 100% fact that the post existed as I quoted it.  I thought that statement made survivors look bad and so brought some old shit up angry with psy about that and the double standard of banning me and not thewho.

But, I never said I was this guest who posts as "asd", if it came off like that in the pm, definitely not my intent. in fact I think they called me a troll a few pages ago, hehe.  There have been several guests in this thread, and I just wanted you(psy) to know that you were no longer arguing with me.. thats all. Anyways, hope this clears some shit up.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 12, 2008, 10:45:57 PM »
Yes it would never occur to anyone that someone could pretend to be two people and that the world is flat.  

:sue:

Psy if I were you I'd simply ignore anyone outside of CCM girl in this matter. Even then I'd only pay her any mind if she private messaged me about it. The rest is a crock of farcical horse shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 12, 2008, 10:58:59 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
CCM if you arent willing to name off good programs and the merits of these alleged programs why even bring it up?

Why bid on something you cannot afford to buy?

Oh, SNAP!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 12, 2008, 11:01:00 PM »
All the Who needs to do now is start his own Pro-Program page. That would be kinda funny.

He wasn't banned, he'll be back sooner or later.(if he's not already posting). He can't help himself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 12, 2008, 11:08:20 PM »
Quote from: "asd"
fuck off che.
:jerry:  ::evil::  ;D  :rasta:  8)  :P   O0  ^-^ :hug:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 13, 2008, 12:36:54 AM »
Quote from: "ASA"
Hate to bang a drum that might get played by thewho for a kid requiem, but re. there being no proof ZA outed CCMgirl, the only reason there is no "proof" is that he deleted the post.

Later he said no post ever existed

For months after this, you claimed that it was "proved” that no post ever existed.

Then someone posted a screensave of z.a. stating “no one but me and who saw the post” proving their WAS a post.

Yeah, but in that screencapture, there was never a clear indication of what post he was referring to, and honestly, i've been too busy to check recently, especially since CCM hasn't seemed to be interested in persuing it recently.

Quote from: "sad but trudy"
Well..It's unarguable that the post ZA refers to below is now MISSING—That post was the one guest quoted with ccm’s info XXXd out. That is the post you and him have been claiming was a fraud.

ZA said no post with CCM's personal info existed.  You XXXXd info out?  So did Zen apparently.  He says he left CCM's info blank.

Quote from: "zenagent"
You notice I left a lot of blanks?

DON'T ask for what you DON'T WANT....I've got as many boundaries as you, who.  Obviously.

Now, honor your end and post something other than a dead thread.  You're not giving me FACTS, just re-hashes.

Share your "information".

Now I'll honor my end and delete the above.

What "information" was thewho offering to share?  Since ZA used blanks to cover CCM's info, thewho was not satisfied and did not share any information as thewho's posts that followed showed.

It's also undeniable that the post he’s talking about below (this's from the screensave) is the one that he’s been claiming never existed—

ZA says he deleted (edited out) "the above". Which would be whatever tease about CCM he used blanks on to protect her identity.

Quote from: "ZenAgent"
Post evidence I did what you say - you can't, you never even saw the post.  Only the Who and I saw it, and look at the mess your troll pal cooked up with the shit he created.

Put up the link to the original post, with what I said.

What mess had a troll "cooked up with the shit he created"? ZA edited it, not deleted it. The post you claim was "deleted" was right in front of you.  Probably why ZA was encouraging you to post the original you claimed was deleted.  To make you look stupid.

ZA’s apparently been lying 2 u, and on this forum that there is NO “missing original” post (which he deleted).  You've been parroting that lie up to now, which kinda sucks.
In this post he had all of her info up originally

Then why does it say:
You notice I left a lot of blanks?
[/quote]

If you had really backpaged to get that screen shot, the post would still be numbered whether deleted or not. Psy checked and couldn't find a missing post, so you are full of shit.  The deleted post your looking for is in the one you keep quoting.  

Did you post ZA's address and phone number, and his daughter's pictures?  You ignore that incident.  If you want the links to those posts, they are still up.  So much for your censorship.  If admins were deleting and covering for ZA would they have left his family's info up all over the forum?

I think you have an obsession with Psy and ZA that goes beyond hate crush.