Author Topic: Fr. Cassian Plans His Revenge  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
Fr. Cassian Plans His Revenge
« on: August 28, 2008, 12:41:03 PM »
Miller Newton angrily hung up the telephone. "Those fuckheads keep calling and talking about Straight and KIDS!!!!" he screamed to Ruthie, who sat quietly, nodding sympathetically as she flipped through the latest issue of Animal Lover--the magazine for beastiality enthusiasts.

"Well, Dear, we've just got to apply our Serenity Prayer and accept that we can't change....." said Ruthie.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, RUTH ANN!  Don't hand me any of that program bullshit!  I INVENTED that shit, and I know it DOESN'T WORK!!!  You know as well as I do that it was just part of the scam to help me get rich and famous by fucking up kids' lives!! Goddamn, you can be so fucking stupid sometimes!!!" he yelled as he reached into his desk drawer for a bottle of whiskey.  He tilted his head back and took a deep pull off of the bottle, capped it , and put it back in his desk drawer.  "Ahh, much better!  Now go get my priest robes, Ruth Ann, I want to masturbate in the chapel."

"As you wish, Dear" replied Ruth Ann, shuffling out of the church office to retrieve Miller Newton's priest robes.

Miller Newton sat sullenly, thinking about the many crank phone calls he had been receiving.  Calls from former clients of Straight, Inc., and KIDS, all of whom were angry, some of whom were threatening, and some who were just plain nuts.  "Goddamn that sonofabitch who keeps posting my phone number---every fucking minute I spend on the phone with some disgruntled ex-client is a minute I'm not torturing or brainwashing a kid" he thought to himself.  He reached in his desk and got out the bottle of whiskey again, took an enormous swallow from it, and left it on his desk.  He sat there, inwardly cursing the assholes who had led to his downfall.  Once a respected innovater in the field of mass child abuse, he was now a pale shadow of his former self.  The lawsuits, the protests, the late-night phone calls--all of them had taken their toll on him.  He needed to do something to restore his former vigor, something that would satisfy his yearnings to be a respected and powerful guru once again.  Sure, he still commanded the loyalty of a small group of followers, but that was nothing compared to the glory he reveled in as Clinical Director of Straight, Inc., and later, KIDS of North Jersey.  Being a small-time priest, though it did have its perks, was nothing compared to the sheer power over the lives of others that he once weilded.  It just wasn't the same.

Ruthie entered the office, carrying his priest costume on a hanger, handed it to Miller, and departed silently.  Miller put on his robes, after removing his suit, and took another pull off the bottle on his desk, draining it.  He walked out of his office, through the hallway, and entered the church sanctuary, where he saw Ruthie and a small number of followers kneeling in prayer.  "Those stupid fucks" he thought contemptuously as he walked up to the podium, giving a glance around the sanctuary to see if any new faces had appeared for this service.  Not noticing anyone other than his wife and disciples, he cleared his throat and began speaking to his tiny flock.  "Let us begin", he intoned, looking directly into the eyes of his congregants.  Ruth Ann rose from her pew, walked to the back of the chapel, grabbed a votive candle, and lit it.  She walked toward the pulpit, holding the lit candle aloft as the sound of the voices of Newton's followers began to chant in unison, "Guide us, O Great Father Cassian, guide us along the path of Thy wisdom...."

Ruthie reached the front of the chapel, still carrying the candle, as Miller Newton turned around and pulled up his priest robes, revealing his wrinkled, pimply old ass to the congregants.  He bent forward, and Ruthie, as she had done so many times before, inserted the votive candle into his ass.  The congregants rose, one by one, and came forward to kiss his ass, a few smiling in ecstasy as drops of wax fell onto their faces.  As the final parishoner rerturned to his pew, Ruthie removed the candle from Miller's anus, and placed the shit-stained end of it into her mouth, licking her lips afterwards.  She smiled peacefully as Miller Newton began to reach under his robe toward his groin, hoping to stimulate himself toward an erection.  The parishoners watched silently as he did this, as Ruthie began passing the collection plate to receive "love offerings" from them.  Passing the plate around several times, some congregants placed checks, cash or coins in it, others placed notorized letters giving Miller Newton custody of their children, still another placed nude pictures of himself and NAMBLA literature in it.  Seeing the NAMBLA literature in the offering plate, a wave of inspiration flooded Miller Newton. He smiled to himself as he once again cleared his throat and began to give a sermon........

(to be continued)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Fr. Cassian Plans His Revenge
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 08:17:17 PM »
Please more, this is fucking great!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 08:37:25 PM »
Quote from: "Idreamofnewtonsburning"
Seeing the NAMBLA literature in the offering plate, a wave of inspiration flooded Miller Newton. He smiled to himself as he once again cleared his throat and began to give a sermon........
:D  :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 12:34:00 PM »
You are sick and perverted.  Posting stories such as this do nothing to further our cause.  All you do is provide ammunition for program supporters to use against us.  Stop posting this filth and get a life!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 01:13:02 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
You are sick and perverted.  Posting stories such as this do nothing to further our cause.  All you do is provide ammunition for program supporters to use against us.  Stop posting this filth and get a life!
:blabla:  :bs:  :cry:  ::evil::  :jerry:  :rasta:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 01:40:45 PM »
Quote from: "The Church Lady"
You are sick and perverted.
Next......

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Posting stories such as this do nothing to further our cause.  All you do is provide ammunition for program supporters to use against us.
How, praytell ye moronic troll, would something like this be "used against us"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 03:20:59 PM »
Because it makes us look like sick perverts with our minds in the gutter!  Somwe of us here are trying to do serious work stopping chhild abuse in these places and posts like the story here just make us all look bad, like all we want to do is make up disgusting stories about people.  This is no place for filth like that, we need to let people know that retarted people like "Idreamofnewtonsburning" do not represent us with there perverted imaginations.  Its posts like these kinds of stories that make all the rest of us look bad.  How would you like to be a person looking for information aboput programs and all you could find are sick stories about disgusting things happening in a CHURCH no less??????  I'm sure that parents will read this stuff and think that whoever wrote it needed to be sent away somewhere to get therapy for there messed up mind that seems to be obssesed with all kinds of dirty, disgusting things.  They take the focus off of our cause and make us all look like we like to read dirty stories about Cassian instead of fighting to close down these places.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 03:26:57 PM »
Ah, blow it out yer ass.  ::deadhorse::

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 03:37:02 PM »
Fornits is, for the most part (apart from one or two forums) a completely open and unmoderated forum. While you might have a point, others might not share your point of view.  While you're welcome to try to change other people's minds on the matter, I should exaplain that what your saying has been said many, many, times before, and nothing has changed.  Some here do have a "perverted" sense of humor.  You don't share it, and that's ok.  But let's get one thing clear:  There is no unity of mind here.  The sole mission of the board itself is to provide an open, unmoderated, medium.  What individual posters choose to do with it is their business.

And Just FYI, Straight was shut down a long time ago.  Fr Cassian is no longer a danger to naive or desperate parents (though his clones arguably still are).  He's good for nothing more than ridicule as a decrepit old cult leader.  Whether the ridicule and mockery is in good taste or warranted is really up to his victims to decide, and nobody else.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 07:33:31 PM »
Quote from: "Sick of Perverts"
Somwe of us here are trying to do serious work stopping chhild abuse in these places and posts like the story here just make us all look bad, like all we want to do is make up disgusting stories about people.

That's not all! Some of us have been doing serious work trying to throw a wrench into child abuse and, for that matter, adult abuse and generally find ways to tear down the prison without walls for a decade or more. That and life in general gets ya down sometimes, ya know? This shit makes me laugh sometimes when I haven't laughed in so long I don't even recognize the sound of it coming out of me. Besides that, maybe this sort of thing makes us look, as we are, like real people with senses of humor and not just stick up our asses obsessive activists with no life outside of this particular grudge.

FYI one and all. Straight never shut down, they just did a little corporate two step and continue in operation under various names here and there. The Reverend Dr. Dr. Fr. Virgil Miller Cassian Red Flag Newton was still shipping kids who's parents seek his holy council into these next generation programs as late as 2002 at least. Presumably he still is. But he's not so much of a danger as he once was, and largely because we welcome all comers. Anyone with an interest in the topic for any reason. That's how come people who want to investigate for legal, journalistic or other purposes are able to find the folks they need to talk to here. We don't run anybody off.

One of the major purposes in starting this site was to test the idea that the Program can only stand up under strictly controlled communication. What happens if you take that away?

a few smiling in ecstasy as drops of wax fell onto their faces.

OMFG! God damn, we need more and better gremlins! ROFLMAO! Thank you, IDONB!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 09:12:15 PM »
Parents read this and freak out and immediately feel they don’t want their kid to turn out this way.  The poster was obviously damaged at some point in their childhood and never got the help they needed.  The story itself is healthy in that it serves as a release of some inner turmoil residing in this person.  But the disturbing part is that the turmoil is there and the message becomes the earlier the parents get their child help the better chance they have of reaching their child before they become like the poster IDONB.
Many regulars feel that the reason this type of person acts and thinks this way is a ” result of a program” but I have been reading here for years and this type of thinking is far from the truth.  The damage was done early on in this childs development and was never addressed correctly until it was too late.  IDONB probably rejected all attempts to help him/her and ultimately the attempts to address the problem came too late.
The story is funny and I look forward to the continued saga, personally, but it is a given we wouldn’t want any of our kids to turn out this way or to have to vent on a site like fornits to help them feel better.  IDONB’s story may serve well as a sticky to show parents how far off track a kids life can become if allowed to live an unstructured life style for too long.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »
:guesswho:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Seemed like a troll all along!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 09:49:59 PM »
Quote from: "Pal"
:guesswho:
Thought so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 01:49:13 PM »
Some genius amateur psychiatrist wrote:

Parents read this and freak out and immediately feel they don’t want their kid to turn out this way. The poster was obviously damaged at some point in their childhood and never got the help they needed. The story itself is healthy in that it serves as a release of some inner turmoil residing in this person. But the disturbing part is that the turmoil is there and the message becomes the earlier the parents get their child help the better chance they have of reaching their child before they become like the poster IDONB.
Many regulars feel that the reason this type of person acts and thinks this way is a ” result of a program” but I have been reading here for years and this type of thinking is far from the truth. The damage was done early on in this childs development and was never addressed correctly until it was too late. IDONB probably rejected all attempts to help him/her and ultimately the attempts to address the problem came too late.
The story is funny and I look forward to the continued saga, personally, but it is a given we wouldn’t want any of our kids to turn out this way or to have to vent on a site like fornits to help them feel better. IDONB’s story may serve well as a sticky to show parents how far off track a kids life can become if allowed to live an unstructured life style for too long.

Is this your professional opinion, Doctor, or are you just "touching my junk"?