Author Topic: Flori Alvarado  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« on: July 17, 2003, 06:11:00 PM »
Flori is Narvin's wife in Costa Rica.  She is approximately 20 years old.  She was very invovled in the running of the program there.  She is an ex-prostitute (prostitution being legal in Costa Rica) and she has 3 children by different fathers.  Is this the kind of person you want teaching your child values and morals?

These are the kinds of people that the WWASP schools employ.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2003-07-17 18:08 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline suflowersinamericanow

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 06:48:00 PM »
Hey Carey...

FLori also wears the nicest, brightest diamond ring on her finger, compliments of how many tortured teens?

She is not a very nice 20something...while they put me in Director Fran's office at Dundee when I went there to get my daughter, Nicole Helene Deniken on Nicole's 15th birthday May 23, (sending in Nathan Fook, the rep from the American Embassy to keep me company)she took my daughter off campus and made sure she was on the very next flight.

I let her know, after I realized I was 'HAD', that "I hope you lose everything"...storming out of her office, slipping on the wet pavement and receiving a scar on my left shinbone (which curiously resembles the scar on fictional Harry Potter's head).
Life IS  stranger than fiction...Can I have her ring now???

Offline turbinekat

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 07:13:00 PM »
Should ya'll be jealous???

I had the pleasure of having this lovely individual in MY "Discovery" group.  Good ole' Mr. Gangster yelled at her & made her cry because her mother abandoned her at some point in her life...  

Just think about the "Narv" & what his disgruntled wife with four children attached has to say about this ban of merry wizards!!!

Welcome back ladies!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 08:00:00 PM »
has anyone heard mention of this article before?  I wonder if ms. flori really knew the family she was marrying into...or do you think she cared?  i hope all of them were not raised like this.

Deseret News Archives,

Thursday, June 25, 1992

N. OGDEN MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO SEX COUNT INVOLVING GIRL

Judge orders him to pay for victim's counseling. He faces six months in jail.

Associated Press

A North Ogden man who pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old girl has been placed on probation and sentenced to six months in jail.

Mark W. Lichfield, 33, must also pay for counseling for his young victim, undergo sex therapy and pay a $781 fine.  First District Judge Gordon J. Low gave Lichfield credit for time already served in jail and would allow work release if approved by the Division of Adult Probation and Parole.   But the judge also ordered him to stay away from alcohol and other drugs and submit to searches and random urine tests.  Lichfield was a resident of Wellsville when the incident occurred. According to police, the encounter was arranged by Sharon Kapp, a member of an Ogden polygamist sect headed by Arvin Shreeve.  Shreeve and several of his followers are serving lengthy prison terms for sexually abusing several youngsters in the sect.

After pleading guilty to the third-degree felony, Low ordered Lichfield to undergo a 90-day evaluation at the Utah State Prison.   Defense attorney Douglas Brady said Lichfield had acknowledged his improper conduct, demonstrated remorse and was ready to "place his life in order."

While the prison diagnostic report recommended probation, Deputy Cache County Attorney James Jenkins said another report by a sex therapist determined Lichfield was a pedophile.   "He poses a serious risk to general society," Jenkins said. "As an alternative to prison, I recommend an inpatient sexual abuse program . . . because he will reoffend."   Brady said that report was refuted by the prison document.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 09:05:00 PM »
Is the Litchfield in this article related to Bob and Narvin?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2003, 09:23:00 PM »
brother! one of nine children

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2003, 09:35:00 PM »
Deseret News Archives,

Sunday, July 29, 1990

NEWCOMER IN TEEN THERAPY SHUNS DESERT SUN FOR PINES

By Brent Israelsen, Staff Writer

Few rattlesnakes roam the high country of Cedar Mountain.

That comes as a great relief to several of the teenagers enrolled in Seneca, a wilderness therapy program that moved a few weeks ago from the northern Arizona desert to a site on private property a few miles south of Navajo Lake.

The absence of poisonous snakes is just one of the differences between Seneca, a relative newcomer in this genre of child-therapy programs, and Challenger, the most controversial in light of the heat-stroke death last month of a girl in the Challenger program.

Seneca, though still emphasizing the wilderness experience, is devoid of grueling hikes and drill sergeant like orders from the staff.

In contrast to Challenger, which takes its enrollees on cross-country desert treks, Seneca operates out of a base camp, subjecting its participants primarily to round-trip day hikes.

The Seneca participants sleep in tents that, though hidden in the evergreen trees, are only about 100 yards from several cabins that have hot water and comfortable beds, just in case a participant gets ill.

Without naming his competitors, Bob Lichfield, Seneca admissions director, said, "We feel our program is more designed for safety." The Cedar City hospital is closer to Seneca than the Panguitch hospital is to the Escalante desert, he said.

And besides, the mountains are less hostile than the desert during the summer, said David Goodwin, a child therapist who works with Seneca youths and also happens to own the property that Seneca leases.  "I'm in favor of the wilderness, boot-camp concept - as long as you have a quick way out," said Goodwin, who plans to equip a nearby pasture with fuel tanks, lights and a wind sock to accommodate helicopters in case of emergency.  Seneca, which was started in Hawaii about 18 months ago and will likely move its operation to that state during the winter, teaches basic survival and camping skills to the rebellious and troubled teenagers placed in the program by their parents.  But Goodwin also guides them through a set curriculum that includes classes on self-esteem, values and family relationships.
"Mother Nature will teach them responsibility," said Lichfield. "I know the effectiveness of the outdoor setting. It's magical."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2003, 09:39:00 PM »
excuse me. one of thirteen children, nine boys and four girls.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2003, 01:39:00 PM »
notice who brent works for too...an ex-senator's son.  i doubt he had any influence in these ill-fated matters...don't you?

let?s see...

one brother in the pen for child abuse & molestation (rape?)
one brother in real-estate & web design
bobby the "behavior mod" expert
narvin the "costa rico" child abuser

that's four of the thirteen accounted for...i wonder where the others are?

oh & least we forget j. ralph...what is he up to these days?

where does this leave our beloved ken and jay kay?
maybe, just maybe...they could be great fall guys.

don't leave out all of the wonderful facilitators with r.r.  they play a large roll in this shenanigan, as well.

keep digging and the truth shall be told.  you have just begun to scratch the surface of these flimflam artists.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »
Carey  your being lied to again who posts this kind of crap...again.... Bob and narvin have 7 brothers and not one of them is named "mark" this mark in the case I think is a relative but narvin or bob really dont personally know him at all

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flori Alvarado
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »
also there isnt one child that ever claimed that narvin abused them... he never worked with them in that kind of role as a matter of fact the court case only has kids referencing to narvin as the fun guy who would come and show them movies and have fun with them and the restrictions are removed from him in costa rica because after almost a year of trying to find dirt it dosent exist but some how through gossip coloms like this he is now the costa abuser what ever happened to truth...this is a soap opera for people with to much time on there hands...check the court file in costa rica there is no claim by any child against him other than what was first falsely accused in newspapers quoting hearsay from people like those who write slander on places like this....look at the tone and posture of most of the people writting here and its evident they need a program as bad as any wayward kids....