Author Topic: DJ Going to Gainesville FL, Bass Fishing, Going Out  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
DJ Going to Gainesville FL, Bass Fishing, Going Out
« on: January 10, 2008, 12:15:11 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Are there any fellow fornitscators in the Gainesville FL area?  I'm coming down on business next week and would like to hang out, go out, whatever.

I'm also interested in a full day of guided bass fishing if anyone wants to split the fare and fish with me.  Or if anyone has a boat and wants to take me out (I'm not a novice and have fished tourneys for 15 years).

I'll post my travel dates as soon as they firm up...

Hit me up via PM, people!

Best Regards,

DJ
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 09:47:58 PM »
I DEFINITELY Am.

I have Sunday and Monday off next week. When will you be around?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »
I'll get in on Tuesday, business Wednesday and just booked a fishing trip for Thursday.  So I'd go out Wednesday night and/or Thursday night.  You bass fish?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 07:39:13 PM »
I get off at 6 on those days unless my sched changes and I'm up in Jacksonville.

I never have but Id love to give fishing a try... Well, I've fished before but not for bass.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »
Can you switch days with someone or take off on Thursday?  If so, bass fishing is on.  I hired a guide for the day who is a "retired" pro bass angler.  We talked today for a while and he seemed like he was ready to get it going.  

Right now the bass are "pre-spawn" in central Florida.  This is without doubt the best time to try to catch a fat lunker.  The females are all full of eggs and feeding like crazy to get ready for the spawn where they will not eat for a few weeks while they lay eggs.

With good weather and good luck, a trophy could be caught.  This is strictly catch and release though, as always when I fish.  So a photo and maybe a replica mount if you feel like going nuts...

Anyway...  Let me know if you can get off work for Thursday and, if yes, we could go out Wednesday night and fish it up Thursday.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 03:41:33 PM »
Ill look into it.

I'd fish to eat, personally, but thats my outlook :P