Author Topic: I want this person...  (Read 4392 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I want this person...
« on: January 10, 2008, 01:52:42 AM »
Zen, I would just ignore him.  Its pretty obvious this retard just lifted some rant from the net and is trying to get you all pissed.  Call it stokholm syndrone.  If he had any feel for language he might ve just almost pulled it off but I think I recognise this from somewheres..  You could feel sorry for the dood.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 01:55:50 AM »
Maybe even mark it down as Downs Syndrome.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: I want this person...
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 02:40:00 AM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
I want to sue this individual, or at least force them to retract...it should be obvious why.  Can I get some help identifying the person?  I have a suspicion.  Either way, this is over the line for me and my family.

Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""I'll be a full-fledged member of the middle class, by golly. Just gotta' catch that ambulance!""

Fact gathering seems troublesome to you, as well:

1.Full-time employed.
2.Not a musician.
3.Failed drunk.

...and I quit drinking without a program of any kind.  It didn't take losing a wife and kids to make me quit either...

I never got investigated for child abuse like one character involved in this "drama". So let's talk about your "wandering hands", Muffin.  How's tricks, dickhead?.

Well, clownie, since you think drinkin’ improves literacy, keep at it, for your lonely brain cell read an implication that you’re a musician. You’re so cute! The drift was, freak, you’re a failed musician, at least according to your acquaintances.(Well, failed everything) According to them, you’re a semi, now-and-then, low-level worker, whose life of abuse didn’t stop at the self, but extended to the people around you - more than one woman has protested your “over friendliness.â€
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
I want this person...
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 02:43:15 AM »
It has?  But this is patently untrue.  Let Psy run my name through a National offender registry, if I'm a "sex predator", it'll come up.

Dude.  I know it's bullshit, and so does everybody here.  I get accused of all kinds of shit all the time... by name as well..  Seen Sue Scheff's blog on me?  lol...  Don't trip.  They just look crazy when they spout their crap.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 03:09:07 AM »
yeah.. don't let the trolls get any satisfaction.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 07:40:55 AM »
Chill, Zen... they are only words..... I have been accused of everything in the book from working for the industry.... to child abuse..... to killing people......to being involved in 911.

Your just feeding it by reacting to it.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
I want this person...
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 09:03:52 AM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Chill, Zen... they are only words..... I have been accused of everything in the book from working for the industry.... to child abuse..... to killing people......to being involved in 911.

Your just feeding it by reacting to it.

Thanks for advice from an expert on the art of trolling...Anyway, I don't need anyone to sell anyone out, I'm pretty sure we nailed the weasel's identity now.

At least two people know me by name on this board, which would make defamation per se still applicable.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 09:46:54 AM »
I do have a question, though:  What is a PsyOp or PsychOp?  I've seen it mentioned before on Fornits but I can't remember where....seemed like it concerned trolling on a nasty level.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 10:38:01 AM »
I do have a question, though:  What is a PsyOp or PsychOp?  I've seen it mentioned before on Fornits but I can't remember where....seemed like it concerned trolling on a nasty level.

Did someone say "Cyclops?"  :o  :D  

Seriously, perhaps an OPportunity to PSYCHologically mess with you?  
More likely:  PSYCHological OPerations (more or less the same thing), as in a military maneuver.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 10:52:02 AM »
Both mean the same thing.

From the trolling perspective, and lets all remember my qualifications, the troll is exhibiting what is called Type R trolling behaviors.

Type "R"eally Lame.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 09:30:16 PM »
I want to suggest it was an obviously effective troll, having rattled his [the target's] cage enough for him to publicly beg for divine forum intervention ala Sue Scheff et al. The troll in question no doubt had their satisfaction.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 09:21:25 AM »
I want to suggest it was an obviously effective troll, having rattled his [the target's] cage enough for him to publicly beg for divine forum intervention ala Sue Scheff et al. The troll in question no doubt had their satisfaction.

Obviously they did, huh?  I want to suggest that all they did was succeed in making me even more adamant about the teen industry being a loathsome institution that needs to be abolished.  Anyone who resorts to such gutter tactics is beneath contempt.  You maligned an entire family.  You only stoke the fires that will burn you down.  Whatever gives you your sick kicks, though.  If that's "satisfying" to you, you need to make some life changes.  

Anyway, I'm over it now.  I've been told this is a regular asshole who flits from thread to thread.  Racist too, I hear.  Nice.

OOH!  Postscript:  PV counselor!  You're outted by one of your own!  An individual in your organization that posts occasionally on the PV thread fingered you, and being a person of color, they said you are indeed a neo-Nazi racist pig.  Thanks, Kreflo. :D

It should have been a dead giveaway when you referred to PV as a "hospital" - only someone who worked there would call that hellhole a "hospital".  Can't believe I missed that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 05:38:09 PM »
Quote from: ""forebrain underprivileged""

Obviously they did, huh?   You maligned an entire family.  You only stoke the fires that will burn you down.  Whatever gives you your sick kicks, though.  If that's "satisfying" to you, you need to make some life changes.

That wasn’t me, stupid. You are the offspring of Jessica Simpson and a gorilla
Quote from: ""hypocrite""
You maligned an entire family.
Interesting. Are hypocrites like goldfish, unable to remember their actions beyond seven seconds? Do your memory gaps stem from booze? Or perhaps many brain-deadening hours of menial labor?

Quote from: ""Pot? Meet Kettle""
Kisses to your fucked up family

I’ll stop there, but the list of your “family maligningâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I want this person...
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »
Quote from: ""I want this person, like all those others who rejected me.""
I want to sue this individual, or at least force them to retract...it should be obvious why.  Can I get some help identifying the person?

LOL. Once more, with feeling: You’re a sexual predator, a drunken loser. You needn’t accrue convictions to be guilty, imbecile. You’re a callow opportunist, shown by your aspiration to sue me (empty threat, though it is.) If you had principles, you’d see better targets for such use of your very scant resources – like TLA. You’re a sleaze, your face collapsed from the rot and liquor inside you; a male Brigitte Nielsen, minus her integrity. Oops, I just issued more accurate, negative descriptions of you, after your laughable “make it stopâ€

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
I want this person...
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 07:48:37 PM »
Ooooweee! Somebody find out zenagent a octoroon.