Author Topic: wow  (Read 975 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
wow
« on: December 20, 2007, 08:14:56 AM »
i just found this site after i was looking up the death of a girl from a treatment center in katy krause had at least 3 police investagations while i was there for about 9 months and from the older kids there there have been more lots more assult, sex, jumpings. but the worst was the brown school first it was oak then after insurance said something i was tranffered
to the brown school in san marcos the whole time i was there i was doped on heavy drugs restrained for laying down looking out the window refusing to move standing up and a number of other reasons in the reports they write taking a nap a suicide attempt. staff would stand in your face push you away walk up to you again and push saying get out of my face and write in reports of me having aggessive behavior which would make me take even more meds so for 3 months at a oaks i was doped and restrained countless times then moved to a out of the way place and placed in a unit on shutdown and did 9 more months of heavy drugs and abuse during that time i heard of countless acts of abuse a handful of my roomates have tryed to kill them selfs the ones that got away always came back with broken arms and black eyes. all that time also allowed me to see kids as young as 4 being put in full arm locks and head gear and the nature of the staff was down right mean there where even units that had no windows and no human contact  black windows little to no light staff fed tem through the doors and at the top of the hill was central office "co" its always cold there and staff put you in a restraint jacket then restrain you. isnt that what the jacket for. all in all i have been in the system for 2 1/2 years all but one place has been hell the only place i can say that has helped me is hcpc in texas houston when i exspected to be punched slamed and pinned they did nothing but help me
as for it now i cant say but all but 2 centers i have been to are now closed for violations of human rights, and with the number of police investagations krause has only one should still be open

~to wasted years and friends ill never see again in this sea of life
may all those fuckers burn in hell
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
More info would be nice
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 09:40:38 AM »
This is what we have found Fornits Wiki page about the facility

Offline stina

• View Profile
wow
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 08:38:03 PM »
That's just unfucking believable. Those assholes should be stood in front of a large pit with no last cigarette and shot for what they've done to kids. (I don't condone violence, but in this case, I'm declaring a Jihad).What kind of psychopath does that kind of shit to kids? I just can't get my head around it.

~hope the Jihad comment doesn't earn me any hate mail~
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.