Author Topic: Kathy Row  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Rudy

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« on: June 30, 2003, 02:41:00 PM »
I have read quite a bit about me on this web-site.  I would be happy to respond to anyone who would like to contact me.  My e-mail address is:  [email protected].

I wrote a private message to EMSR.  I would really like to here from you.  Thank you, Kathy Row
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 04:45:00 PM »
:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 05:40:00 PM »
Have you read this whole site?  Are you sickened by what has gone on in these places? That's not even the word for it. Have you got rid of that Flying piece of shit game?   Do they have privacy in the bathroom yet?  Are you influencing other programs to change?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 12:07:00 AM »
Mrs. Row,
  I want to anonymously thank you for the changes you have brought about at Pathway Michigan.  Your interventions at Pathway and the changes you have made show your true care for the adolescents and their families.  As a member of a family that went through Pathway, I can say from experience that you have made Pathway a positive place for us all to help ourselves.  You speak the truth in crisis situations and truly advocate for the betterment of the adolescent.  Your kindness and willingness to go the extra mile to find the positive solutions are appreciated.  
Thank You! :wave:

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 03:40:00 AM »
Would a first phaser be able to ask his or her host parent what they think about all these wonderful changes? Would the same first phaser be able to read the newspaper that morning before going to the building? Would a relative of the host family be able to drink an alcoholic beverage while visiting during a holiday, while the first phaser was away at the building?

Here's the kicker-

Would the staff of the program there in either MI or IN allow me to interview a first phaser with no supervision in the room?

MG8 :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2003, 08:09:00 AM »
:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

PL-lease....Gimme a break lame ass....

Don't come on here candy assing the Row lady for her 'changes' at Pathway. The place is STILL a mind rape mill, she is still a profiteer off of mind rapists and she can NEVER erase the fact that its initial roots are derived from Straight Inc. with its abusive tactics. Those kids are STILL forbidden to have any privacy in the bathroom, they are forbidden to call their parents or talk with them in private. They are STILL made to believe that things they once took for granted are "privileges" such as privacy, food, reading, clothing, make-up, Jewry, their own will, just to name a few. They are still made to believe that they are losers and the MAIN cause of their family's troubles, they STILL made to believe that they are pieces of shit.

I want to take this time out and thank PFC for turning out these ticking time bombs on our society .....NOT. After you guys get done raping their minds, then they are at the mercy of society, all alone to pick up the pieces. When the blinders come off and they find out about these websites, and the frauds you all are, I hope they sue the HELL out of you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2003, 10:52:00 AM »
ONE of the horrendous tactics is not allowing any contact if a child is pulled or runs from the program.  There should be an open door if the child wants to talk to someone even another kid in the program. It's like their way is the only way and you are worthless if you don't stay in the program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2003, 05:39:00 PM »
Kathy,
Spare us whipping up the shit and turning it into pudding okay. We're not stupid, shit is shit. Why don't you take a year or two off from your life to be in prison because you are a pathetic fake!
I'd love to watch you get the shit blasted out of you.

Go over-eat now... ::hehehmm::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2003, 08:51:00 AM »
It certainly is phenomenal how this website has influenced Pathway, but it took saying something about Row looking anorexic to get her to post. Not all the horrible things that have gone on there but something about her own appearance. As a therapist that shouldn't even have bothered her unless there is a problem, I guess. She has done a lot for Pathway and I hope it isn't doing her in. God knows they don't need Robinson back! My anger comes from seeing the changes but realizing that that wasn't the way it was when I was there.
Nothing can be done about this but this is one way of venting

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 12:14:00 PM »
Not one child who ever stayed at my home was ever criticized for being too fat, too skinny, for being too short, too tall, having a pizza pie face full of acne, being small busted, thin hair, bushy uncontrollable hair, knobby knees, stupid looking pajamas,ugly teeth,big nosed,having braces. I guess attacking someone personally for me was just a way to hurt someone and they would never hear my message. For me it meant what I had to say was realllllly weak and could not stand on it's own two legs. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hugs  :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 01:05:00 PM »
It certainly is phenomenal how this website has influenced Pathway, but it took saying something about Row looking anorexic to get her to post

This is really sad. I know Mrs Rowe she is a really nice lady. I can't believe people would go to this level as to talk about a person.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Kathy Row
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 10:29:00 PM »
Oh, give me a frelling break, please! I've been called skinny and worse by strangers or school-mates. And I've been called  worthless, horrible, mean, selfish, shameful and unwanted by my own parents at open meeting in front of all the other parents and kids and, at high decibles with a lot more profanity by the Group that allegedly loved me.

Given a choice, I'd take being called anorexic looking by some stranger in a web forum over the other option. Call me crazy. That'd be OK too. Just don't ask me to humor you and pretend that the Program is not a monumental mind fuck.

If you think about why you hate me, you might find that it's not me.
--Antigen

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Kathy Row
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 11:15:00 PM »
:smokin: