Author Topic: cedu poisoning  (Read 3311 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 03:35:18 PM »
hey dishdutyfugitive I tought we were gonna fight you said bring it on lets do.  Why didn't you respond to me saying ya ok lets do it.  Ya you are right i should make sure my spelling and grammar are correct for a this site.  I am being graded on it.  Once again you missed the point of me bringing up the homeless children.  It has nothing to do with caring about them it has to do with trying to make you realize you do not have it bad or never have in the least.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 03:42:33 PM »
While I do not like to agree with people who grunt and act crazy in getting thier point across.  Both sides of this feud are acting out of control.  I have to agree with the person grunting the most.  Cedu really wasn't all that bad.  You got your needs taken care of.  It wasn't a pleasant experience obvioulsy, but could have been worse.  I know i will prob get bashed up now too for saying this.  But I mean i don't know about you guys but the friends I made there were the best i have ever had.  They were like family.  I really cared for them.  If I had to go through that to have friends like that then just because of that it was worth it.  It really wasn't that bad there just way too dramatic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 03:51:51 PM »
and try another castle i thought you were not gonna post again on this.  I tought you didn't care.  Why did you post again?

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
cedu poisoning
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 03:53:33 PM »
Then why do you read fornits?

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 04:18:41 PM »
EXPLOITATION IN THE NAME OF “SPECIALTY SCHOOLINGâ€
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 12:37:30 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 04:46:16 PM »
so what you are saying is someone younger than someone older can not be wiser?  lol your a fool.  What if someone was brought up spoiled all the way to living on their own?  And someone had to make their own way since they were six?  So the person who is older who has no life experince is wiser and smarter?  And you prob went to vo;lunteer as a way to make yourself feel good.  For the wrong reasons.  You are so wise but havent had enough jobs to know that when someone isn't working they do not act proffesional.  They do worse than me.  Some of the students in my classes do meth to stay up to do homework because they are taking seven classes a semester and have a job.  Most of them drink and make exteremely off color jokes and freak out all the time.  You seem very sheltered to the world.  Just because someone is older it doesn't mean shit and you don't even know that.  I am sure there are many ten year olds wiser and with more life experience .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 04:49:30 PM »
and you think i wouldnt talk this way to you in person lol.  Are you kidding me why wouldn't i old balls.  I don't care who you are i would talk to you any way i wanted to in person.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
I have always wondered why people came to complain here too.  I think it is because they hate their lives or are really sad and they get some kind of comfort here.  Its pretty pathetic lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 04:57:33 PM »
what do you think i would be intimidated by someone falling apart in their age?  Just please come and fight me come on tough guy i would love to laugh at you when you shake looking at my six foot five two hundred forty pound ass.  Please i beg you to come down here and fight me.  I'll pay for your retirement home

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Debate
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 04:59:50 PM »
Ok - well I might as well throw my hat into the ring on this one. I have been waiting to see where this is going to go and for the record I don't really see either side conceding.

However - I do feel I have a few significant points to contribute.

To the "Good Dr" - Anytime you participate in public banter and initiate threats or articulate your thoughts with garbled and misspelled punctuation, it takes away some credibility. I hope you can see that.

Nonetheless - I do think you have a very valid point. Was Cedu the worst place in the world? No. Were we fed, clothed, housed, and taken care of to some degree - yes. (Especially with regards to medical) If someone was sick or injured themselves, they were certainly treated.

However, may I offer this - I ran away from Cedu and lived ON the streets in the cold mountains of Running Springs for 6 weeks. I begged for food, slept in forests and abandoned houses, starved, hung with some shady characters, and put myself in a great amount danger.

I am certainly not comparing it to your story. I was not shot nor beaten.
Why did I put myself in such a predicament? Because the thought of going back and being fucked with day in and day out, yelled at, mentally abused, forced to live by their bullshit ways, and isolated was so appalling to me that I would rather freeze and starve.

That's how much I hated Cedu.

Then - when I was put in Juvenile hall - I asked to stay there! Even though the characters in juvie were way more tough and scary at age 15, it seemed a little bit more of a primitive survival to me. They were actually cooler to me then the fucks at Cedu. I wasn't made to do stupid work and I wasn't getting yelled at. (The food at Cedu was way better)

They wouldn't let me stay because I hadn't done anything wrong. So I had to go back to what I viewed as the worst place ever - Cedu.

See - we can compare my stay at Cedu to a child in Africa and I will be the first to say that I had it better.

But in this world - all we can deal with is OUR REALITY.
My reality was that I absolutely despised being fucked with to that level and knew that I was in a freakish cult and that is was wrong.

Why am I on this website - 17 years later?

Because I am trying to bring some closure to something that is quite unsettling from my past.

Because I still have dreams about that hell hole

Because I still act in ways that were a learned survival mechanism from that school

Because it was a reality for me, it was a cult and very wrong. It feels good to speak with other survivors. We have a language and type of experience that no one else can really relate to unless they went through what we did.

So - I don't see myself as "pathetic." I see myself as continuing to try and better myself...just as you are with your career.

So - Go easy fellow and good luck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 05:09:49 PM »
I am a stubborn person but what you said make sense to me.  Prob the first time ever.  Yes my banter does take away from my point.  But what you are saying is right and makes sense to me at least.  I did enjoy jail more than going to cedu.  But everything you said does make sense and is more valid then our argument that has no real purpose but to loop I guess.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 05:21:38 PM »
Thanks JP1

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 07:43:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
and try another castle i thought you were not gonna post again on this.  I tought you didn't care.  Why did you post again?

I never said I wasn't going to post. I said I wasn't going to engage you in a pissing contest to see whose life was more difficult.

In addition, I don't care if you liked CEDU or not. You don't hear me defending myself to *you* as to why I didn't like that place, or trying to convince *you* that it was horrible. That's your business. It was your attitude that I took issue with.

And *of course* CEDU isn't the worst place to be. Even if you compare it to other places in the industry, I'd sure as fuck much rather be at CEDU than Tranquility Bay. That place makes CEDU look like a summer camp.

Regardless, you are right. I'm done with this discussion. Too much drama.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
man-child LIAR exposed.
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 10:37:07 AM »
I have worked with gangsters and serious motherfuckers before who have bullet holes all over them like leaches. Wheelchair bound buddies from violence. I have friends who have been in combat also I tell them about my experience, and they have respect for every ones story. You are a fraud.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 12:56:41 PM »
I don't know what gangsters you are dealing with.  I am a prison gaurd and I have never seen one act like that.  I wish they did.