Author Topic: cedu poisoning  (Read 3309 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« on: November 23, 2007, 05:22:52 PM »
While I don't have a problem with the way cedu teaches, I think it makes people alot tougher which will hellp them through life, the medication part is awful.  I found out the reason I was so crazy and off the wall was because of meds.  I stopped my meds and felt better, but I found out more, meds congest your liver, and the create colon plaque to build up.  They kill off all healthy bacteria lining your gut.  You can do a colon cleanse and a gallbladder cleanse and liver and pretty much any organ and heal them.  I got a two foot plaque out of me and many gallstones and i feel like i am high on coke all day now plus finally became completely skinny.  The medications pollute and destroy your body, that in turn makes you feel like absolute shit! It makes people tired, angry, irritable, it makes them bounce off the walls.  It also makes fungus and mold overgrow in your body that the healthy bacteria fight off.  Any ways I am more sane than pretty much anyone I have ever met and still smoke pot because of cleanses.  Its liike the best drug out there if anyone feels like shit daily I would suggest they look into it colonix is a good colon and parasite and candida cleanse and healthy bacteria re population.  Eating healthy definantly adds to feeling better along with this too.  I think Doctor Ullrich was just getting paid off by drug companies that is why he only gave kids certain drugs.  The bastard screwed over a large chunk of my life and poisoned me and many others.   later hope all my old cedu friends are doing great    
-max lyon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 05:39:57 PM »
sorry i didnt mean to make all those posts and i forgot also it isnt just limited to those symptoms pretty much any negative mood depression, nervousness, mood swings, trouble sleeping, getting sick alot  anything. the meds were causeing what they were trying to fix.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 05:40:27 PM »
sorry i didnt mean to make all those posts and i forgot also it isnt just limited to those symptoms pretty much any negative mood depression, nervousness, mood swings, trouble sleeping, getting sick alot  anything. the meds were causing what they were trying to fix.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 06:18:44 PM »
yeah, and cedu brainwashed us.  that never helps anything.

you may not have a problem with they way cedu taught, making us tough and all, but i am pretty sure your nervous system did.

what they did to us was pretty bad, and sometimes its hard to face that, but i dont think they made us tougher, i think they made us numb to our own needs.    sometimes that seems like tougher, it seems like endurance, but really its just self enslavement, and i am so done with it.

i am done acting like what they did to me didnt effect me, i am done acting like that to myself.  but thanks for posting, coincidentally me and my bf just did the colonix cleanse :)  it was good, but we couldnt stay on it that long.  but it was a good cleanse, we managed to stay on it a month, but that was it.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 04:00:07 AM »
I think it makes people alot tougher which will hellp them through life,

"That which does not kill you can make you stronger, but I really never needed to be this strong."

- Scott Wagner, Straight Inc. survivor
[/i]

There is never a justification for tragedy and abuse. Anything "good" that comes out of a traumatic experience is in spite of  that, not because of it.

As such, nothing positive can be learned from that experience. Period. I'd trade all of my insight for some peace of mind, thank you very much. I was tough enough before I got there. Then they turned my cranium into a gray pile of goo. I'm on meds now, and they never did anything like what CEDU did. (and I went there before they started dosing students.)

Fact of the matter is, medicine is a tool. Nothing more. It can be used to heal, as well as be abused if in the wrong hands. I'd say CEDU and Dr. Killrich qualify for the latter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 10:03:04 PM »
wow lol.  I could post on any of these but i will here.  You have to be kidding me.  Cedu is the easiest thing i have done thus far in life.  The thing he was talking about above wasn't a debate meds destroy your body i am working on being a doctor and have had to cut people open and have seen medication damage.  First of all your not toug.  If cedu was that bad for you you are a huge pussy.  I left cedu when i turned eighteen.  I begged them to take me back.  You obviously havent had your needs taken away.  If you think not having the things cedu took away,  how pathetic and spoiled can you fucking be.  The first winter of sleeping outside in idaho i lost my toe due to frost bite.  I was starving didnt eat for many days often.  The only warmth i had was my cedu clothes to wrap myself in.  I had other homeless friends who died around me in the night.  you fucking pussy bitch.  Then in summer i migrated with some friends to Couer D'Alene.  During the summer I was drugged to hell.  I was doing meth and heroine, and coke.  I was stealing to survive and drug myself.  One night my homeless friends and i were doing coke in an area where we slept.  A group of kids came and wanted to rob us.  We had nothing but a half gram of coke so they beat us for an hour.  They slowly tortured us then shot me twice in the back.  They shot my friends and they didn't make it.  I woke up in a hospital five days later the doctor saying it was amazing i survived.  Can any of you picture being in filth then beaten like you are nothing then shot?  You fucking pussies!  try experincing something like that and complaining about ccedu.  Cedu would have been a fucking paradise.  If your punk ass was ever talkin like you were tough around the people i used to hang out with they would have fucked you up.  my daily work out is harder than my whole stay at cedu.  The people i go to school would even laugh at you they dont have time for friends or t.v. or whatever you were crying about not having you bitch.  you are a joke.  You are that old and you are still sitting around crying and whining about it what the fuck!  I wish i could meet someone like you just too look at how pathetic you must look.  Anyone crying about cedu think about this there are eighteen million homeless children in this country about to try and survive a winter.  Many will not make it.  They would love to have taken your ungreatful spoiled asses.  And yes if you eat daily you are extremely spoiled.  There are places in this country where life expectancy is only twenty two.  That isn't even considering other countries where the best off have worse than the worst off in other countries.  How can you all be such spoiled lazy, weak pigs.  Cedu tough?  Ya if you were a spoiled lazy bitch your whole life who has never experinced anything actually tough.  You should all just go sit in a corner and pop pills and cut your wrists and cry.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 10:04:35 PM »
wow lol.  I could post on any of these but i will here.  You have to be kidding me.  Cedu is the easiest thing i have done thus far in life.  The thing he was talking about above wasn't a debate meds destroy your body i am working on being a doctor and have had to cut people open and have seen medication damage.  First of all your not toug.  If cedu was that bad for you you are a huge pussy.  I left cedu when i turned eighteen.  I begged them to take me back.  You obviously havent had your needs taken away.  If you think not having the things cedu took away,  how pathetic and spoiled can you fucking be.  The first winter of sleeping outside in idaho i lost my toe due to frost bite.  I was starving didnt eat for many days often.  The only warmth i had was my cedu clothes to wrap myself in.  I had other homeless friends who died around me in the night.  you fucking pussy bitch.  Then in summer i migrated with some friends to Couer D'Alene.  During the summer I was drugged to hell.  I was doing meth and heroine, and coke.  I was stealing to survive and drug myself.  One night my homeless friends and i were doing coke in an area where we slept.  A group of kids came and wanted to rob us.  We had nothing but a half gram of coke so they beat us for an hour.  They slowly tortured us then shot me twice in the back.  They shot my friends and they didn't make it.  I woke up in a hospital five days later the doctor saying it was amazing i survived.  Can any of you picture being in filth then beaten like you are nothing then shot?  You fucking pussies!  try experincing something like that and complaining about ccedu.  Cedu would have been a fucking paradise.  If your punk ass was ever talkin like you were tough around the people i used to hang out with they would have fucked you up.  my daily work out is harder than my whole stay at cedu.  The people i go to school would even laugh at you they dont have time for friends or t.v. or whatever you were crying about not having you bitch.  you are a joke.  You are that old and you are still sitting around crying and whining about it what the fuck!  I wish i could meet someone like you just too look at how pathetic you must look.  Anyone crying about cedu think about this there are eighteen million homeless children in this country about to try and survive a winter.  Many will not make it.  They would love to have taken your spot at cedu ungreatful spoiled shits.  And yes if you eat daily you are extremely spoiled.  There are places in this country where life expectancy is only twenty two.  That isn't even considering other countries where the best off have worse than the worst off in other countries.  How can you all be such spoiled lazy, weak pigs.  Cedu tough?  Ya if you were a spoiled lazy bitch your whole life who has never experinced anything actually tough.  You should all just go sit in a corner and pop pills and cut your wrists and cry.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
cedu poisoning
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 11:58:54 PM »
EXPLOITATION IN THE NAME OF “SPECIALTY SCHOOLINGâ€
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 12:38:19 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 12:19:49 AM »
Dear doctor to be ---   Heal thy self.   Please talk to someone in your family, or a trustworthy colleague about what is going on in your life.  Show them your post on this site.   I am not a clinician, but your post reads like a manic delusion.   Please seek help.  Many past cedu students who left or gradated the program later discovered they had serious undiagnosed mental health challenges.     I wish you the best of luck.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 03:28:14 AM »
wow lol. I could post on any of these but i will here. You have to be kidding me. Cedu is the easiest thing i have done thus far in life. The thing he was talking about above wasn't a debate meds destroy your body i am working on being a doctor and have had to cut people open and have seen medication damage. First of all your not toug. If cedu was that bad for you you are a huge pussy. I left cedu when i turned eighteen. I begged them to take me back. You obviously havent had your needs taken away. If you think not having the things cedu took away, how pathetic and spoiled can you fucking be. The first winter of sleeping outside in idaho i lost my toe due to frost bite. I was starving didnt eat for many days often. The only warmth i had was my cedu clothes to wrap myself in. I had other homeless friends who died around me in the night. you fucking pussy bitch. Then in summer i migrated with some friends to Couer D'Alene. During the summer I was drugged to hell. I was doing meth and heroine, and coke. I was stealing to survive and drug myself. One night my homeless friends and i were doing coke in an area where we slept. A group of kids came and wanted to rob us. We had nothing but a half gram of coke so they beat us for an hour. They slowly tortured us then shot me twice in the back. They shot my friends and they didn't make it. I woke up in a hospital five days later the doctor saying it was amazing i survived. Can any of you picture being in filth then beaten like you are nothing then shot? You fucking pussies! try experincing something like that and complaining about ccedu. Cedu would have been a fucking paradise. If your punk ass was ever talkin like you were tough around the people i used to hang out with they would have fucked you up. my daily work out is harder than my whole stay at cedu. The people i go to school would even laugh at you they dont have time for friends or t.v. or whatever you were crying about not having you bitch. you are a joke. You are that old and you are still sitting around crying and whining about it what the fuck! I wish i could meet someone like you just too look at how pathetic you must look. Anyone crying about cedu think about this there are eighteen million homeless children in this country about to try and survive a winter. Many will not make it. They would love to have taken your spot at cedu ungreatful spoiled shits. And yes if you eat daily you are extremely spoiled. There are places in this country where life expectancy is only twenty two. That isn't even considering other countries where the best off have worse than the worst off in other countries. How can you all be such spoiled lazy, weak pigs. Cedu tough? Ya if you were a spoiled lazy bitch your whole life who has never experinced anything actually tough. You should all just go sit in a corner and pop pills and cut your wrists and cry.

I officially grant you one pair of big boy pants and a cardboard hat of enlightenment. Your shameless exhibit of your "my life is tougher than yours" hashmarks surely earns you a Sara Bernhardt staple-hand-to-forehead-high-drama award, right?

Feel secure in your entitlement, for you are special. You are also incredibly borderline.

My pussy-status is conditional. Sometimes I am a complete and total pussy, other times I am not. It depends on how much I give a shit. I'd much rather be happy than right, any day.

I'd work on that bedside manner, resident. Courageous people don't talk like you do... only pussies. It proves that you have no valid argument to make whatsoever, and can only hurl accusations in an effort to make yourself feel better. As a result, you are one of the weakest, biggest pussies I've read on these forums. I have never seen such a pathetic display of shameless self-promotion.

If it's a pissing contest you want about who has it harder, I have news for you. My grandmother said it best: "If we could put all of our problems into a hat and draw out anyone else's, we would still pick our own." Everyone has their own demons, and I'll keep mine, because I know how to deal with them, thank you.

Would you pick mine, too? Since I am apparently a pussy and have it easy? Would you trade what you went through for my experience?

Because that would be very funny, indeed. At least I had the willpower not to be fucking stupid enough to go through what you did. All of that was preventable, and it was your choice to fuck up. I'm amazed that you are proud of that shit. It just shows how weak-willed you are, thinking that that is what makes you tough...

I'm assuming you are a guy. Please stop me if I am wrong.  Are you happy being a guy? Are you secure in that? Do you know, deep down in your being, that you are a man?

Try living 22 years as a woman knowing that.  That's 22 years in a dress, my friend.

Then we'll see how fucking tough you are.

Bitch.

That's the only stream of urine I am contributing to *that* argument. From now on, if you offer any more examples of your storybook past, you win by default, because I just can't be bothered, nor do I care.

Here, I'll give you your trophy now.

You big fucking baby.  ::crybaby::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 03:01:21 PM »
"Courageous people don't talk like you do... only pussies."  Oh ya really let me see your evidence on a study of people of this nature.  Or is is it just something you said so it is true?  The piece of shit above roxbury massachusettes come on down I am waiting for you any day any time.  You better bring a hundred of your friends all armed bitch.  But your dumb ass will prob come down and get the shit kicked out of you before you even get to my apartment for looking like such a pussy.  Ya you are right i am not a day over twenty five that is what makes this even more of a fucking joke you guys crying over a boarding school you havent been to in years.  You people are so far under me it is ridiculous.  Everything you are saying against what I said is some fact that you made up.  It isn't a real scientifically proven tested and found to be true.  The fact that you need to argue that you should be able to sit on this site and cry all day after knowing what 18 million children are gonna face is sad.  You stiil are so selfish and fucking spoiled you are still only thinking of you.  ME me me me thats is all that goes on in any of your minds.  I am not feelin good I feel bad.  Ever heard of doing something for someone less fortunate.  And still you are so selfish and spoiled you can't see that millions of people would have loved to be in your shoes.  The reason i brought all that up is to show you how pathetic all of you are.  You like drew something completely differtent from it because your like retarded or something.  And ya i will be well off i am gonna be a brain surgeon while you suck dick to get by bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 03:01:49 PM »
"Courageous people don't talk like you do... only pussies."  Oh ya really let me see your evidence on a study of people of this nature.  Or is is it just something you said so it is true?  The piece of shit above roxbury massachusettes come on down I am waiting for you any day any time.  You better bring a hundred of your friends all armed bitch.  But your dumb ass will prob come down and get the shit kicked out of you before you even get to my apartment for looking like such a pussy.  Ya you are right i am not a day over twenty five that is what makes this even more of a fucking joke you guys crying over a boarding school you havent been to in years.  You people are so far under me it is ridiculous.  Everything you are saying against what I said is some fact that you made up.  It isn't a real scientifically proven tested and found to be true.  The fact that you need to argue that you should be able to sit on this site and cry all day after knowing what 18 million children are gonna face is sad.  You stiil are so selfish and fucking spoiled you are still only thinking of you.  ME me me me thats is all that goes on in any of your minds.  I am not feelin good I feel bad.  Ever heard of doing something for someone less fortunate.  And still you are so selfish and spoiled you can't see that millions of people would have loved to be in your shoes.  The reason i brought all that up is to show you how pathetic all of you are.  You like drew something completely differtent from it because your like retarded or something.  And ya i will be well off i am gonna be a brain surgeon while you suck dick to get by bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 03:04:42 PM »
"Courageous people don't talk like you do... only pussies."  Oh ya really let me see your evidence on a study of people of this nature.  Or is is it just something you said so it is true?  The piece of shit above roxbury massachusettes come on down I am waiting for you any day any time.  You better bring a hundred of your friends all armed bitch.  But your dumb ass will prob come down and get the shit kicked out of you before you even get to my apartment for looking like such a pussy.  Ya you are right i am not a day over twenty five that is what makes this even more of a fucking joke you guys crying over a boarding school you havent been to in years.  You people are so far under me it is ridiculous.  Everything you are saying against what I said is some fact that you made up.  It isn't a real scientifically proven tested and found to be true.  The fact that you need to argue that you should be able to sit on this site and cry all day after knowing what 18 million children are gonna face is sad.  You stiil are so selfish and fucking spoiled you are still only thinking of you.  ME me me me thats is all that goes on in any of your minds.  I am not feelin good I feel bad.  Ever heard of doing something for someone less fortunate.  And still you are so selfish and spoiled you can't see that millions of people would have loved to be in your shoes.  The reason i brought all that up is to show you how pathetic all of you are.  You like drew something completely differtent from it because your like retarded or something.  And ya i will be well off i am gonna be a brain surgeon while you suck dick to get by bitch.  Your all so funny your like the bugs i step on walking down the street.  Your nothing

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
cedu poisoning
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 03:19:01 PM »
EXPLOITATION IN THE NAME OF “SPECIALTY SCHOOLINGâ€
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 12:36:42 PM by Guest »

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 03:26:08 PM »
"Courageous people don't talk like you do... only pussies." Oh ya really let me see your evidence on a study of people of this nature. Or is is it just something you said so it is true? The piece of shit above roxbury massachusettes come on down I am waiting for you any day any time. You better bring a hundred of your friends all armed bitch. But your dumb ass will prob come down and get the shit kicked out of you before you even get to my apartment for looking like such a pussy. Ya you are right i am not a day over twenty five that is what makes this even more of a fucking joke you guys crying over a boarding school you havent been to in years. You people are so far under me it is ridiculous. Everything you are saying against what I said is some fact that you made up. It isn't a real scientifically proven tested and found to be true. The fact that you need to argue that you should be able to sit on this site and cry all day after knowing what 18 million children are gonna face is sad. You stiil are so selfish and fucking spoiled you are still only thinking of you. ME me me me thats is all that goes on in any of your minds. I am not feelin good I feel bad. Ever heard of doing something for someone less fortunate. And still you are so selfish and spoiled you can't see that millions of people would have loved to be in your shoes. The reason i brought all that up is to show you how pathetic all of you are. You like drew something completely differtent from it because your like retarded or something. And ya i will be well off i am gonna be a brain surgeon while you suck dick to get by bitch. Your all so funny your like the bugs i step on walking down the street. Your nothing

Please please please, for the love of god, it's YOU'RE, not your. That is such a HUGE button of mine. You're = you are. Your = possesive. But I understand if you can't grasp that. CEDU schooling left much to be desired.

For a doctor, you sure seem to have a lot of free time.

any way, like I said, you win. Take your fucking trophy and go home, already.

But you don't win the spelling bee award. Nor do you win the "I-know-how-to-use-the-return-button" award.

And ya i will be well off i am gonna be a brain surgeon while you suck dick to get by bitch.

You people are so far under me it is ridiculous.

Your[sic] all so funny your[sic] like the bugs i step on walking down the street. Your[sic] nothing.

Yeah, well, good luck with that, slappy cakes. You sound like a real humanitarian. Although you really should be an anesthesiologist, because you put me to sleep, and besides, that's where the money is. Isn't that why you are going into this field? Because honestly, I truly don't believe that you give a flying fuck about all of those you talk about who are less fortunate. Especially since none of them have insurance.

But hey, I could be totally wrong. Are you looking to do charity work for the indigent? They need surgery too. Or how about a free clinic? If you're (notice I am demonstrating the proper use of "you're") really putting your money where your mouth is, then I might have just a little bit of respect for you. Even if you can't fucking spell.

Now where should I send your dress?  (THIS is when you use "your")